Please reel in and fire most forum moderators.

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Please reel in and fire most forum moderators.

Postby Ron Burgandy » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 01:42

Happy to see Zoran back; the other mods, meh.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Col. Caulker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: You know, THAT guild...

Re: Please reel in and fire most forum moderators.

Postby Col. Caulker » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 03:21

Back in 07, my trolling a fattie on the forums and her enquenchable desires for chocolates practically almost started a block war before block wars were cool.

I will say that since then the mods are a bit more even-handed these days....but i believe that has more to do with the forum inactivity, versus simply moderation in modHURRation of the forums. Luckily for all of us, the forserious role-playing innernet shutins have long moved on and the crop we have are pretty decent. But, again, the previous crop were inclined to knee-jerk anytime some weak-wristed pre-op panty-waist got his knickers in a knot and pass out lemons.

Hammurabi and Themis have did well to keep the wheels on, but the forums should NOT be fertile ground to occasionally validate that the warning/ban buttons work just because the commentary gets a bit blue and rowdy and some thin-skinned twink gets all butthurt and uses the REPORT THIS POAST HUUURRR! button as a blunt instrument to grind his axe.

Are you Army Strong, bishes?
I'm not quite sure how unicellular ciliate protozoa is intended to be insulting.
Come see us on Facebook

Return to “Feature Request”