Battle Royale Server

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Battle Royale Server

Postby The_General » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 16:47

So these days the battle royale genre has exploded with games like Fortnite and PUBG.

I would like to suggest that the next AE server should follow suit.

How it would work is:

1 Cluster
10 Galaxies
Random start location (not streamline and no restarts)
No guilds

The server would be a free for all and perhaps after a certain time period (6 months or a 1 year), the top players could be given upgrade prizes in the same way that happened in Ares.

I think that increasing the speed for this server is also something that could be considered.

I am not a game developer however seen as this is tweaking existing code rather than writing new code, I do not see this as something that would be that challenging to code.

Respect. Somewhere along the line, someone changed the meaning of the word. You earn respect now through power, fear, money, violence. Standing up for what is right, no matter what, that's respect. Helping those in need, that's respect.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Battle Royale Server

Postby Rajam » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 18:01

Slippin posted a request for linking servers viewtopic.php?f=7&t=120599&p=2259592&hilit=galaxy+core#p2259592

In it I proposed something similar but without a new server. It would in essence be the battleground your talking about but using your current account. That would kill two birds with one stone. Give you a permanent battleground and give older accounts something new to do.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!

Return to “Feature Request”