Change The AutoScout Power Privilege

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Touka

Change The AutoScout Power Privilege

Postby Touka » Sun 20 May, 2018 16:29

Wizard I think what you’re doing is great. Honestly. It’s encouarging players to buy upgrades and they don’t have to rely on other scripts to get the information they need to go out there and kill some stuff.

Though One flaw that I have always said since you’ve implemented these updates is that you have to have the Inactivity power “+” to see data that your guild mates have scouted too. While I get that it may seem like a logical choice to add more power then just inactivity, most guilds don’t like giving their players this power because then it gives Spys information when a player is online and offline. If you could make these updates fall into a different cataegory and have one set symbol for all of them it would be great.

Thank you

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Re: Change The AutoScout Power Privilege

Postby Death Smurf » Mon 21 May, 2018 13:02

Perhaps changing it from + to R. Can't do a lot with R, except see guild logs and recruit people into the guild. If someone lets in the wrong person without checking it on Rockymoon, then pull it away and not too much drama.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Change The AutoScout Power Privilege

Postby Wlerin » Mon 21 May, 2018 14:01

Associating it with a different existing privilege makes no sense. Inactivity is the closest both in concept and in the security risks it presents.

That said, Wizard seems reluctant to create a new privilege, perhaps because of how privileges are stored in the database.

Return to “Feature Request”