JG on Occupied Bases

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Santa Clause

Re: JG on Occupied Bases

Postby Santa Clause » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 15:57

Whis wrote:It’s a bad idea, why give an occupier more when the meta is asking for the occupier to have less?

The programmers basically took any reason for having a large fleet out of the game, meanwhile they did nothing to limit the amount of defensive structures that players can build, so if we can no longer hold a base long enough to get our fleet losses out of the daily pillage and hourly pillage, why even bother producing fleet.... unless you happen to find a brand new player that didnt have prings when he broke lv30 that you can actually attack for profit, you have no incentive to do anything but log on once a day and check what happened

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 18:38

Mighty Mighty wrote:Wlerin says "no" here but was 100% behind the idea in December of 2016. Toxic comment towards Wlerin goes here for being a useless troll, wait that was a double negative want it?

And I can call you out for having zero reading comprehension. That post was not in any way supporting (or opposing) the idea, let alone being "100% behind it". That thread had several posts deleted, so maybe that makes the conversation harder to follow, but it shouldn't be that hard.

As for why I opposed the idea this time, rather than sitting on the fence as for most previous iterations... well, you know the reason now.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 02:45

Rajam wrote:You somehow got Winchester to post.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Sacrifice two goats to Satan and summon me from a pentagram made of fetuses in the morning.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Mighty Mighty
Guild: your moms house

Postby Mighty Mighty » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 03:38

Winchester wrote:
Rajam wrote:You somehow got Winchester to post.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Sacrifice two goats to Satan and summon me from a pentagram made of fetuses in the morning.

You forgot you have to be at a crossroads to do it.

Mighty Mighty
Guild: your moms house

Postby Mighty Mighty » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 05:50

With the implementation of unrest and perma occ'n not being such an issue anymore I formerly re-open my request for this feature. As long as you have a base occupied you and guild mates can use its JG. You do have the planet occupied, you are in control of its infrastructure you should technically be able to use the Jump Gate.

It works well with unrest I think.

Return to “Feature Request”