Is Fenix Finished?

FNAV
Guild: Delta - FLEET
Fenix - SL

Re: Is Fenix Finished?

Postby FNAV » Mon 20 Feb, 2012 18:20

TheSypH wrote:wall of *rubbish* text

Keep laughing hard like a schizophrenic SypH, that's the only thing you can do now, you spent the last 3 years as GM of !!!! and what have you achieved? To bear the title of "Most dumb GM on AE history"! Well done at least you will be remembered lol :clap:

I'm sure you and your minions will continue to play this game and will brag and troll all across the AEverse about those SL/Rave simmers you guys nailed in Fenix... since you are so damn proud of yourself why hide it from your guildies? :paranoid:

We'll stay, we'll rebuild and we'll keep having fun... but like normal people not like a !!!!! dumbass!

Simmers Are Debris
(those were the days...)
TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:02

TheSypH wrote:All facts, and the truth.

FNAV wrote:you spent the last 3 years as GM of !!!! and what have you achieved?

I could care less, I will be deleting this week, I'm done with all of AE, I only ever played on Fenix, and had 1 original account.

FNAV wrote:I'm sure you and your minions will continue to play this game

See previous statement.

FNAV wrote:We'll stay, we'll rebuild and we'll keep having fun... but like normal people not like a !!!!! dumbass!

We still had a higher percentage of players who actually left the 50s for 6 months vs SL or Rave.

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Tue 21 Feb, 2012 07:44

They do say any publicity is good publicity.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Xavier123

Postby Xavier123 » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 00:46

Is Fenix Finished? Depends on how patient everyone is until . . .
The Top 5 decide to challenge each other rather then maintain a long lasting peaceful state of co-existence

berron
Guild: [F-A-F]

Postby berron » Fri 11 May, 2012 17:56

If the new stalemate situation btw the big ones is not broken, yeah, I think is dead. But some small guilds as our will mantain action in the ticker :biglaugh:

And Thesyph, yeah, it's true, your guild was one of the most persistant permafarmers of the high 50's, as one of the few players that suffered it and survive still enough to continue playing. But two points:

Most of the players that permaocc me give me options to recover my bases making good strategy movements. I learn a lot with that.

I found players in your guild that teach me a lot about the correct way to play in AE, but I found only one who message me trying I left the game, and was you. Finally, it's seems that your wording was not very correct, as you left the game before me, and not oposite as you though in that message. :whisle:

ArmaLite
Guild: Retired
[S.A.S]
[!!!!!]

Postby ArmaLite » Sun 28 Oct, 2012 06:07

Was wondering the state of Fenix and glad to see people quitting en masse. This game is a curse. Just delete account. Everybody. Was fun while it lasted but srzly it's a fat burden.
Glad [!!!!!] quit.

RIP [S.A.S.] [!!!!!]

PS Swing my way if you guys find a new game. Playing LoL right now because its lolz. IGN: InstagibPro

AJam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AJam » Sun 28 Oct, 2012 09:09

Yet another necro :wall: Right now if it was 6 weeks I wouldn't mind.... But this last post was May.

/facepalm

/locked

Return to “Fenix”