Is Fenix Finished?

TheSypH

Re: Is Fenix Finished?

Postby TheSypH » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:57

I had one of the better accounts in the server + a few months left on my upgrade, AE just wasn't fun any more, we were all glad to be done with it, and I'm just hanging around now for a bit to answer questions and set the record straight

And keep talking trash about us being horrible leaders, a total noob guild etc... when we were still out fleeted by TEN BILLION, and yet you guys never invaded while we had fleet.

XI can say they had plans, but guess what homie, they never used it on us when we had fleet.

ramdon k-9

Postby ramdon k-9 » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 16:48

i hope not before sl get derbed

FNAV
Guild: Delta - FLEET
Fenix - SL

Postby FNAV » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 18:06

TheSypH wrote:and I'm just hanging around now for a bit to answer questions and set the record straight
You prove yourself irrelevant when you had the biggest blob of Fenix under your command so who cares about what you say now?

Simmers Are Debris
(those were the days...)
TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 19:33

FNAV wrote:
TheSypH wrote:and I'm just hanging around now for a bit to answer questions and set the record straight
You prove yourself irrelevant when you had the biggest blob of Fenix under your command so who cares about what you say now?
Biggest blob? Nope that would have gone to XI for the past 3-4 months or longer. Tank refused to blob up with us in F58, because they had to have a lower blob to launch raids from, when it was only Zanith who went anywhere on a weekly basis, you and AoD went to the 40s about once a month, other then that, basically no SL frequently went to 49 or lower, Tank went to F15 a few times but not enough to separate our fleet. XI could of easily WH'd up any anytime, SL had 2bil in F50 or F52, but they didn't.

Had Tank not been in F52 and ordering his guys to mostly be there, the main group that initiated the first strikes on Rave/SL wouldn't have been able to secure and clean every single credit of the 2billion+ pile in F52. I myself collected 180mil

And size of fleet is does not matter if you are going on the offensive with inactives, loaded with spies.

It is only a some what deterrent from invasions, apparently even if you have less fleet then the enemy.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 09:07

TheSypH wrote:
FNAV wrote:
Biggest blob? Nope that would have gone to XI for the past 3-4 months or longer. Tank refused to blob up with us in F58, because they had to have a lower blob to launch raids from, when it was only Zanith who went anywhere on a weekly basis, you and AoD went to the 40s about once a month, other then that, basically no SL frequently went to 49 or lower, Tank went to F15 a few times but not enough to separate our fleet. XI could of easily WH'd up any anytime, SL had 2bil in F50 or F52, but they didn't.

Had Tank not been in F52 and ordering his guys to mostly be there, the main group that initiated the first strikes on Rave/SL wouldn't have been able to secure and clean every single credit of the 2billion+ pile in F52. I myself collected 180mil

And size of fleet is does not matter if you are going on the offensive with inactives, loaded with spies.

It is only a some what deterrent from invasions, apparently even if you have less fleet then the enemy.
I think it was actually in their best interest not to blob with you as its not the first betrayal. Thats half the reason why XI was still angry with you is you screwed them in the 50s a while back. The only claim to your name is that at least you betrayed a few people which is fine and good but I wouldn't really call you all good at what you did. Its also fairly hard to really call anyone out when you barely left the 50s as is.

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 20:55

They liked to come to the 60s and pick on us little guys before we pacted.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 21:15

I think it was actually in their best interest not to blob with you as its not the first betrayal. Thats half the reason why XI was still angry with you is you screwed them in the 50s a while back. The only claim to your name is that at least you betrayed a few people which is fine and good but I wouldn't really call you all good at what you did. Its also fairly hard to really call anyone out when you barely left the 50s as is.
We didn't betray XI, if you knew what you were talking about you know that, XI was not invited to the 50s when they were running from SL/Rave/Fate.

Once they had already launched and told us, after the fact, we said you can only stay in these galaxies, I think it was F58/F59. They ignored that, they scooped up members we had kicked, and were building bases in the 50s, Exar also sent PM's to the various players building bases in the 50s that they were costing them(XI) their NAP with us. I could go on for the numerous NAP violations XI committed against us, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to inform uninformed people.

Our actions were justified.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Mon 13 Feb, 2012 10:07

TheSypH wrote:
We didn't betray XI, if you knew what you were talking about you know that, XI was not invited to the 50s when they were running from SL/Rave/Fate.

Once they had already launched and told us, after the fact, we said you can only stay in these galaxies, I think it was F58/F59. They ignored that, they scooped up members we had kicked, and were building bases in the 50s, Exar also sent PM's to the various players building bases in the 50s that they were costing them(XI) their NAP with us. I could go on for the numerous NAP violations XI committed against us, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to inform uninformed people.

Our actions were justified.
Never really stated WNS opinion ever particularly mattered as again it never amounted to much. My statement was during the time you had a pact and before it was actually announced they were hit. I have this slight feeling you didn't toss them a message stating your about to hit the stragglers. It was rather just another poor attempt at getting in good with RAVE and SL at the time which obviously worked wonders for you in the long run.

You can toss around any number of "violations" as you tried to do when you smeared every possible bad thing you could come up with when you attacked SL and Rave. Its not that I am complaining about either but trying to save face and make yourself out to look like some good guy means pretty little.

TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Tue 14 Feb, 2012 04:06

Trying to save face? Nope.

I'm just telling it how it is dude, I don't know who you are and frankly I don't care. If you don't believe what I am saying is the truth then you know what you can go do to yourself.

And no we didn't give a warning to XI, because they were already running, once again not even giving us a heads up on anything they were doing, yet we let them safely sit in the 50s for a month.

And what we did had nothing to do with improving relations with SL/Rave.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Tue 14 Feb, 2012 05:15

TheSypH wrote:Trying to save face? Nope.

I'm just telling it how it is dude, I don't know who you are and frankly I don't care. If you don't believe what I am saying is the truth then you know what you can go do to yourself.

And no we didn't give a warning to XI, because they were already running, once again not even giving us a heads up on anything they were doing, yet we let them safely sit in the 50s for a month.

So for the most part you just twisted how its worded and it wasn't really breaking a pact that was in place and hitting them but rather they had a violation and deserved it is about what I am guessing your saying? So your saying that if 1 guild perceives something in a pact that their ally isn't living up to some aspect of it then the pact is now voided and requires no warning to hit them? How does this differ from a backstab as I am curious.

Fluttershy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Fluttershy » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 03:26

It's called opportunity. It works very well against the ignorant or vulnerable. It was the later for me in my situation with XI.

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 08:24

TheSypH wrote:Trying to save face? Nope.

I don't think you or !!!!! were in any position to "allow" or "safely sit" at any point during the XI blob in the 50s. As I recall, your guild was outnumbered at least 3 to 1. Why Exar never ate you guys then, will be another question for the ages, but i think it had something to do with gate logistics. Your leadership was never in command of the 50s when XI was there. I should know, I was there. XI tolerated you because you were buzzing flies. your backstab in the 50s is what cost you his wrath and even still you took the coward's way out.

The way I remember it, you were trying to force old Dark Squadron guys to either quit or join you. I remember Exar posting the NAP terms and when DS players joined XI, it went from NAP to NAP with conditions. These conditions changed daily and without prior warning. I was a member of the inner council of XI in those days and a diplo. I asked exar why we don't just take !!!!! out, he said, it would be one more guild against us. Even still, i pressed to derb a few of your guys. for that I got on ppl's bad side. it was still a stupid mistake by XI. Eliminating an enemy in the present leaves him weaker for the retribution later. when !!!!! derbed our inactives, i said, told you so.

I'm glad you all went out like cowards. it beats chasing you around the server. your guild's leadership never impressed me. you spent a better part of your time keeping a lid on enemy guilds and do so very horribly. a Noise player landed 30m fleet on a weekly basis in the same galaxy as your blob. no one cared. no one moved. your guild made no effort to try to outpace XI's fleet growth. !!!!! never went on raids to anywhere significant despite having a goldmine in fleet from Fate in the teens (f15 was good to me).

you are worthless and pointless as a player and as a guild. good riddens.

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 11:42

Hope we never see the wrath of XI :scared:

Sounds terrifying.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
FNAV
Guild: Delta - FLEET
Fenix - SL

Postby FNAV » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 18:07

TheSypH wrote:Biggest blob? Nope that would have gone to XI for the past 3-4 months or longer. Tank refused to blob up with us in F58, because they had to have a lower blob to launch raids from, when it was only Zanith who went anywhere on a weekly basis, you and AoD went to the 40s about once a month, other then that, basically no SL frequently went to 49 or lower, Tank went to F15 a few times but not enough to separate our fleet. XI could of easily WH'd up any anytime, SL had 2bil in F50 or F52, but they didn't.
Why should we blob in F58? Our homeland was being wasted with Fate permafarming our bases and we should blob with you?

Lots of ops were attempted to attack the clusters below, and quite some were successful, We landed several times in the 30's, hits were made in the lowers and we managed to put a fight with our bases in the teens being permafarmed.
How many players from !!!!! hard core made moves outside F58?
How many of those guys that cowardly destroyed fleets of SL/Rave ever tried to attack a XI/Fate/Noise fleet in the past months?
2? 3?

To me, the most ridiculous thing from !!!!! leadership was when a couple of Noise fleets landed in the 60's (200 mil) and you issued a evacuation announcement instead of organizing a hunting party!?! But then again, SL dudes couldn't do the job for you because of their NAP... couldn't they?
TheSypH wrote:Had Tank not been in F52 and ordering his guys to mostly be there, the main group that initiated the first strikes on Rave/SL wouldn't have been able to secure and clean every single credit of the 2billion+ pile in F52. I myself collected 180mil
Oh! This will be remembered has one of the most complex and difficult pile collecting of all AE history!

You can say what you want, the fact is that you made the most stupid move someone ever made in this server (and maybe this game) and you tried to blame the ones you made the most harm. You are like a serial killer that blames his victims!

mr deejay wrote: (...) !!!!! never went on raids to anywhere significant despite having a goldmine in fleet from Fate in the teens (f15 was good to me). (...)
As if it was possible to go to F15, wipe out Fate, collect the pile and return home....
I'm sure XI/Noide would both stayed quiet and still just watching a 2/3 bil pile being scooped by SL/Rave!

Simmers Are Debris
(those were the days...)
TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 06:58

mr deejay wrote: I don't think you or !!!!! were in any position to "allow" or "safely sit" at any point during the XI blob in the 50s.
Your leadership was never in command of the 50s when XI was there. I should know, I was there. XI tolerated you because you were buzzing flies.
You sir, have no idea what you are even talking about. When XI launched to the 50s after hearing rumors about rave/sl/fate breaking up WYGN or whatever it was to hunt XI, we had a NAP with XI. And saying we never had control of the 50s is *beep* hilarious.
mr deejay wrote:The way I remember it, you were trying to force old Dark Squadron guys to either quit or join you. I remember Exar posting the NAP terms and when DS players joined XI, it went from NAP to NAP with conditions.
Once again, you don't have a clue, The DS/??? merger was essentially finished then, and there was a sub guild/training guild of DS, that was breaking away.
mr deejay wrote:I'm glad you all went out like cowards. it beats chasing you around the server. your guild's leadership never impressed me. you spent a better part of your time keeping a lid on enemy guilds and do so very horribly. a Noise player landed 30m fleet on a weekly basis in the same galaxy as your blob. no one cared. no one moved.
And again.... You never chased us, and we wouldn't have ran, if you actually had the balls to invade. Secondly our blob was always in F58 and Finn was sneaking into F59, what's the difference from that and players always sneaking into the teens? I would say that the players that snuck into the teens, mostly SL btw.. derbed more fleet then anybody ever did in the 50s.

mr deejay wrote:your guild made no effort to try to outpace XI's fleet growth. !!!!! never went on raids to anywhere significant despite having a goldmine in fleet from Fate in the teens (f15 was good to me).
you are worthless and pointless as a player and as a guild. good riddens.
Classic XI rage, our guild as a whole including Rave members didn't try enough? I would agree with that, however, saying we didn't go on raids is laughable. I especially went on farming runs nearly every week for the last two months before fleet got nuked. We had fleet in every cluster farming, it was still mostly the 30s/40s and 60s though.
FNAV wrote: Why should we blob in F58? Our homeland was being wasted with Fate permafarming our bases and we should blob with you?
Once again, I'll repeat that MOST of the the SL players didn't do a single fiipping thing that were blobbed in F50/F52, AND that's the attitude we loved to hear from SL.
FNAV wrote:Lots of ops were attempted to attack the clusters below, and quite some were successful, We landed several times in the 30's, hits were made in the lowers and we managed to put a fight with our bases in the teens being permafarmed.
Not that many large ones that had 3-4+ players, The first one led to the derbing of Zanith, Gone, vishnu, and several others, the second one led to Fate/Noise raiding F20s and doing more damage then you guys did in the 30s to fate.
FNAV wrote:How many players from !!!!! hard core made moves outside F58?
About 24 actually... Ask the 60s
FNAV wrote:How many of those guys that cowardly destroyed fleets of SL/Rave ever tried to attack a XI/Fate/Noise fleet in the past months?
2? 3?
Out of the previous 24 I just mentioned, probably 20, that was our active farming core.
FNAV wrote:To me, the most ridiculous thing from !!!!! leadership was when a couple of Noise fleets landed in the 60's (200 mil) and you issued a evacuation announcement instead of organizing a hunting party!?! But then again, SL dudes couldn't do the job for you because of their NAP... couldn't they?
Those noise fleets were fairly close from landing, we didn't have brand new, within the hour fresh scouting info, and I'd always rather be save then sorry, on a game where you can lose years of simming in mere seconds. Our farming run was going to end that night regardless.
FNAV wrote:
TheSypH wrote:Had Tank not been in F52 and ordering his guys to mostly be there, the main group that initiated the first strikes on Rave/SL wouldn't have been able to secure and clean every single credit of the 2billion+ pile in F52. I myself collected 180mil
Oh! This will be remembered has one of the most complex and difficult pile collecting of all AE history!
You are ignoring what I said, is a pure 100% factual statement. It was not meant to be hard to collect, we killed you, secured the derbs, and quit, GG.
FNAV wrote:You can say what you want, the fact is that you made the most stupid move someone ever made in this server (and maybe this game) and you tried to blame the ones you made the most harm. You are like a serial killer that blames his victims!
Do you think any of us that were involved gave a rats *beep* anymore?
I preferred using my fleet to derb people who were useless as tits on a bull, and fed our enemies more then we could feed off of our enemies.
And avoid a blob crash lag-fest, which AE's super awesome server framework can obviously handle with pure and utter perfection.
However, crash would of been fine with me, if somebody actually ever did something, running was not an option.

You guys make me laugh pretty hard, thanks for the lulz.

Return to “Fenix”