Is Fenix Finished?

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Is Fenix Finished?

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 04:47

Now that the !!!!!/SL/RAVE coalition is split and beat-up, what is the next step for Fenix?

Will half the server mass suicide and the other half go into full sim-mode?

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Paladin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Steel Legion
Moral Decay

Re: Is Fenix Finished?

Postby Paladin » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 13:10

We're down, but we aren't out!

-Paladin
Former WoG Member, Former JR Member, Former SL spy in TE
Current Proud Steel Legionnaire
Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: WoG/Noise

Postby Infamous » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 20:41

the problem with that is when you go down in AE youre out for many months.

TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 03:09

Noise is making the most profit so far, so they will grow more out of this then XI will.

My bet is that Fate/Noise/SL in a few months will tag team XI

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 06:06

If nothing else the past 6-8 months has shown that a standoff is no fun.

The job of a good Guild Leader is to try and make the game as interesting as possible for the players.

I'm actually optimistic that the four remaining large guilds will realise this and work out together a way of not fulfilling your prediction.

But its early days yet, in finally what is a stronghold-less server.

beemer
Guild: -SGC-
NEM
INC
SOUP

Postby beemer » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 07:34

TheSypH wrote:Noise is making the most profit so far, so they will grow more out of this then XI will.

That wouldnt be fair.

XI is way too badass. Period. Btw, I thought you rage quit :think:

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 08:10

beemer wrote:
TheSypH wrote:Noise is making the most profit so far, so they will grow more out of this then XI will.

That wouldnt be fair.

XI is way too badass. Period. Btw, I thought you rage quit :think:
+1

That joke about XI was priceless.

I am Rekronoa
Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 08:51

I haven't had to comment really as I figured it wasn't really needed. See the problem has been and always been the excessive amount of paranoia you had over the time I have known you. It just led me to really just dislike talking with you tbh in that you constantly thought everyone was out to get you and craved attention as much as you did which explains most of your posts here. Perhaps it was simply the desire to feel what you did mattered to anyone or at least make people care about you... neither of which anyone will really ever know. Its where we simply both differed I suppose.

Even now when everything is done and over with you tried your very hardest to try and troll as hard as you could and no one took it seriously. I suppose its a harsh reality that in the grand scheme of things you never really amounted to anything that anyone will really remember on the server. I honestly wish that Random Violence would of stayed in your leadership as he was competent. Its part of why WNS never really did well which I feel had less to do with its overall members but rather its lack of leadership. Though I have nothing against professor which was a good guy in my book he didn't seem like the commander type but there are always a number of leader types which he did what he needed to well. So its more disappointing that WNS didn't achieve anything more so because of a self inflicted wound caused by promoting a few terrible leaders :/

Hopefully as far as the future goes I hope to see a few guilds return that have since been desolved. Would love to see a new and better version of the 50s. Rave really just needs an entire facelift as they have had serious internal issues forever now being that they were led by arrogance and fell because of that same arrogance. I feel overall the server will evolve a great deal over the next several months and should be interesting.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
TheSypH

Postby TheSypH » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 15:50

rofl, I make a compliment about Noise and you guys get all butthurt about the way I treated you, sorry DK but saying I'm here only here to troll people, and you post that, get real.

knightmares
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C-[*H-H*]
D-[SEVEN]
E-[3SUM]

Postby knightmares » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 19:49

The Death Knight wrote: Hopefully as far as the future goes I hope to see a few guilds return that have since been desolved. Would love to see a new and better version of the 50s. Rave really just needs an entire facelift as they have had serious internal issues forever now being that they were led by arrogance and fell because of that same arrogance. I feel overall the server will evolve a great deal over the next several months and should be interesting.
Having join RAVE quite late into the server (around when they were chasing XI down in the lowers so I missed most of the funny stuff...) I would hardly say arrogance was our downfall it was clearly inactivity and spies.

SOUP's fluffy rabbit
Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 21:48

Syphy I have no real reason to be "butthurt" over what has happened but rather just stating. I always looked at it as a game and will continue to. So as mentioned its not far fetched to believe most of this was to get attention being that you more or less "quit" but still frequent the boards a lot :). Also wasn't that comment that particularly stood out but rather the sum of them of what I was really responding to. Your other thread was deleted because as I mentioned no one really took it seriously anyways...

@knightmares

Its really a matter of when you joined. They spent most of the server causing diplomacy issues and by the end of the time of their guild wondered why the only people they had by their side was SL.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
AJam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AJam » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 23:54

The Death Knight wrote:Syphy I have no real reason to be "butthurt" over what has happened but rather just stating. I always looked at it as a game and will continue to. So as mentioned its not far fetched to believe most of this was to get attention being that you more or less "quit" but still frequent the boards a lot :). Also wasn't that comment that particularly stood out but rather the sum of them of what I was really responding to. Your other thread was deleted because as I mentioned no one really took it seriously anyways...

@knightmares

Its really a matter of when you joined. They spent most of the server causing diplomacy issues and by the end of the time of their guild wondered why the only people they had by their side was SL.
If you don't know why a forum thread was deleted then don't make it up please. Just saying.

So lets now get back on topic about fenix being finished or not and stop the trolling of guilds and players.

iPod
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: -R-
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby iPod » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 06:54

What the server needs in the first place is less crap leaders. With TheSypH and most of the WNS people gone from the server and/or power positions, chances are that the server won`t see sudden meaningless drops in membership...

team sleep wrote:
Long live the drama queens!
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 07:47

Why do you say that?

I am Rekronoa
Tumbler
Guild: [XI] xREPRESENTx

Postby Tumbler » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 14:15

I'm still perplexed by how you managed to make so many people delete their hard earned accounts haha especially when so many were upgraded...

Return to “Fenix”