Honey Badger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: XI
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: XI vs. SL/NOISE

Postby Honey Badger » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 04:56

Lies its 100 million billion. Where do you get you're facts fox news ?? lol

Honey Badger says…I don’t always eat breakfast, but when I do, I prefer cobra.
Mike Spilligan
Guild: TE

Postby Mike Spilligan » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 13:54

From Date
System Copy Savebox 30 Aug 2012, 13:29:30
The game account of player Ultra Voice was deleted and therefore removed from your contacts list.

Zanith

Postby Zanith » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 13:59

[XD] Zanith of SL vs. [XI] Ƹxar Қuи losses: 144,235 / 211,960

:think:

Tumbler
Guild: [XI] xREPRESENTx

Postby Tumbler » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 14:27

Don't worry guys, the "UV is still the best player evaaa" posts are on their way. Probably just being spell checked by exar.

So that's another high level XI account deleted. At least I can come to the forums to pretend we're winning, cause it certainly isn't happening in-game.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 14:43

Tumbler wrote:Don't worry guys, the "UV is still the best player evaaa" posts are on their way. Probably just being spell checked by exar.

So that's another high level XI account deleted. At least I can come to the forums to pretend we're winning, cause it certainly isn't happening in-game.
Sadly it would be hard to have faith in XI when most of their higher ups bailed early on. Exar is no where near your blob and has been gone for the duration of the war to save his fleet all the while screaming at the guild and telling them how bad they suck. UV just up and bailed once he screws up. A few others went into VM pretty much right when the war kicks off. Its going to be a pretty painful reality once it kicks in for some there. Though every guild has their good and bad players its pretty apparent even the leadership there barely cares and aren't even on the front lines with their troops.

Tumbler
Guild: [XI] xREPRESENTx

Postby Tumbler » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 15:21

While I agree with some of that hellion, Yarilo is GM now and he has certainly been active in hits and is always with the guild if he's not off hitting something.

Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Kakarot » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 16:47

Yet it is by giving Yarilo control that makes this war easier for XD. Hell it is almost like if I got put in charge of XD during this war. It is silly giving someone who is inexperienced in this kind of situation and it is showing.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.

Postby Rekronoa » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 00:52

Pretty lame that the top XI guys are deleting their accounts when they lose their fleet. Really makes me happy I'm not in XI.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Honey Badger REDUX
Banned
Banned

Postby Honey Badger REDUX » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 04:09

Hellion wrote:
Tumbler wrote:Don't worry guys, the "UV is still the best player evaaa" posts are on their way. Probably just being spell checked by exar.

Sadly it would be hard to have faith in XI when most of their higher ups bailed early on. Exar is no where near your blob and has been gone for the duration of the war to save his fleet all the while screaming at the guild and telling them how bad they suck. UV just up and bailed once he screws up. A few others went into VM pretty much right when the war kicks off. Its going to be a pretty painful reality once it kicks in for some there. Though every guild has their good and bad players its pretty apparent even the leadership there barely cares and aren't even on the front lines with their troops.
Exar has been yelling at us all day . How did you know. I mean come on really you guys are so stuck on Exar why don't you just give him a reach around and get it over with.

Rek no one would ever let you in to any guild above rank 5 ... You must have paid SL to accept you in with derbs.

Ahhhhhh now regardless who deletes what IT WILL END THE SAME We will win. Exar will derb Cannon fodder since hes our fearless leader and yours just lies and sims.

Sincerely yours
THE Honey Badger :D

I am the Honey Badger and I approve of this message. Image
Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 04:37

In a way a good portion of blame can be sheeted on Exar for UV deleting. It was Exar that ordered XI to troll us hard on the forums. I suspect that after obeying orders UV felt low enough about losing his mobile that he would rather delete than face up to the situation he created here.

Honey Badger REDUX
Banned
Banned

Postby Honey Badger REDUX » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 04:39

I would give a rep point for half of that statement if I could. With the UV rage quit part. That is funny. Exar allowing us on to the forums is some more of that XD Fox News propaganda :D

Don't blame anyone but the great UV for that one :D

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 04:59

I don't make statements that I can't backup - when I have flown home in 8hrs or so I'll post Exars orders unleashing you guys to troll.

Finally found it:
老-1-25-20-17276 Ƹxar Қuи Quote - Msg - Report 11 Aug 2012, 17:24:59
We could drop all pacts on the forums, and mention at the end of the post "We heard Noise/SL declared war on us(2-3months ago), and they still havent done anything at all, we would like to know, what are they waiting for? and/or was the war declaration even real "

They called down the thunder...

troll them hard .

f*****g hard .
You can check the dates when the trolling threads started - and make up your own mind on the truth.

FNAV
Guild: Delta - FLEET
Fenix - SL

Postby FNAV » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 12:57

/facepalm

The Exar i used to know would never allowed such blasphemy, never!

Simmers Are Debris
(those were the days...)
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 14:28

Cannon_Fodder wrote:I don't make statements that I can't backup - when I have flown home in 8hrs or so I'll post Exars orders unleashing you guys to troll.

Finally found it:
老-1-25-20-17276 Ƹxar Қuи Quote - Msg - Report 11 Aug 2012, 17:24:59
We could drop all pacts on the forums, and mention at the end of the post "We heard Noise/SL declared war on us(2-3months ago), and they still havent done anything at all, we would like to know, what are they waiting for? and/or was the war declaration even real "

They called down the thunder...

troll them hard .

f*****g hard .
You can check the dates when the trolling threads started - and make up your own mind on the truth.
So to sum it up they are going to drop pacts with everyone (mostly meaning TE and FATE) while at the same time talking about trying to take TE in after FATE ate them. This all the while they are losing their current war so the idea is to pick up more enemies? So all in all their goal is simply to drop their pact with FATE and merge with TE to further mass recruit beyond what they have done up to this point.

If at first you don't succeed... just recruit more players :paranoid:

Honey Badger REDUX
Banned
Banned

Postby Honey Badger REDUX » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 15:53

I think you just want it to seem that way because you guys are losing. So you try to drive our pacts to be dropped because you can't handle the mighty XI with out the entire server mad at us. I bet you are trying to convince those other guilds to join the fail soup known as XD.

Sack up and fight us and stop trying to bring everyone else into what you already can't handle.

I think also the fenix moderator hates me but we all love him :paranoid:

Return to “Fenix”