F: OoR
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: TE/Fate Merge

Postby Kakarot » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 17:14

Typical TE.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
Jack Frost 007
Guild: DOA:

Postby Jack Frost 007 » Thu 27 Sep, 2012 19:49

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

TE stands for "Totally Eggs"

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 09:01

[TE] should at least be commended for being brave enough to take the risk of playing the game how they wanted.

There are a few people in Fenix that would have liked to see the smaller guild experience succeed. In the end [TE] leadership have made the right decision to join [Fate].

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.

Postby Rekronoa » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 10:50

Makes things really interesting if XD and XI ever have a final show-down.

Fate could swoop in and steal the pile.

I am Rekronoa
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Kakarot » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 11:07

Cannon_Fodder wrote:[TE] should at least be commended for being brave enough to take the risk of playing the game how they wanted.

There are a few people in Fenix that would have liked to see the smaller guild experience succeed. In the end [TE] leadership have made the right decision to join [Fate].

I have to disagree with you here.

They only lasted as far as they did because of their big daddy XI. Regardless of whether or not I like seeing the smaller guild succeed it always brings a smile to my face to read the many failures of TE. Though I wonder whether they think that XI will lose and that's why they have gone to Fate to try and prolong their inevitable demise.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Fri 28 Sep, 2012 17:40

If XD does beat XI, will they have enough fleet left over to fight Fate? I'm thinking this is going to start a long cold war.

I am Rekronoa
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 29 Sep, 2012 06:54

who cares? Fenix is a dead server. when a level 10 is top 1000 as a player and a 1 man guild made by that level 10 is top 100 the server ... there is no contest and they may as well do a reset to start OVER.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby MC. » Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:24

Kakarot wrote:
Cannon_Fodder wrote:[TE] should at least be commended for being brave enough to take the risk of playing the game how they wanted.

I have to disagree with you here.

They only lasted as far as they did because of their big daddy XI. Regardless of whether or not I like seeing the smaller guild succeed it always brings a smile to my face to read the many failures of TE. Though I wonder whether they think that XI will lose and that's why they have gone to Fate to try and prolong their inevitable demise.

incorrect. XI helped TE on one occasion since we split. TE have had to do 90% of its work on there own and we tried out best to stay alive but its hard keeping fleets safe when a spy lets the other guild know our LZ everytime.

its a shame XI didnt take my advice and give the server a 6 month NAP to let it grow and for new allies to be made within new guilds that would of formed. but you know,what does a small player like me know. showing the server good will might of prevented many guilds forming to take them down. but derbs first server last is the way the cookie crumbles now days.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
Dupont

Postby Dupont » Sat 29 Sep, 2012 12:41

6 month NAP would have done nothing...

TEs problem was you had FATE bang to rights when you were found the first time, FATE was out numbered and inactives ruined the crash, all you had to do was recall and FATE was dead.

FATE found the LZ of were you ran to, left it at that as it was not a ruin the guild mission, just trimming the fat.

However no spy needed to tell FATE where you ran the second time from the F30s to F60s... you hadnt killed the scout from the 1st time... FATE was a bit awestuck when that landed on their plates...

From there on the rest is history and at least a guild is not made to quit which was never FATEs intention.

Mrs Battlebunny

Postby Mrs Battlebunny » Sat 29 Sep, 2012 13:57

MC. wrote:
its a shame XI didnt take my advice and give the server a 6 month NAP to let it grow and for new allies to be made within new guilds that would of formed. but you know,what does a small player like me know.

Get into the details mate. XD (Noise/SL) declared war on them before the talks finished. And you say it right: what does a small player like you know

MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby MC. » Sat 29 Sep, 2012 19:32

in my view a 6 month nap would of worked a treat, but when !!!! fell everyone was told to farm anything not pacted and now we are here :) small guilds cant grow cos there getting farmed, big guilds wont break up cos there scared. so we all blob up and farm the little guys and the little guys are needed to make the server grow and the only way a little guy can grow is if he joins a large guild, but then the super guilds get bigger and the farming on the small players that dont want to join large guilds keeps going.

i stand by my view that a server wide NAP would help bring the server back from the ashs. and good faith that the 2 sides wont be at each others throats. in 6 months a player can be level 60+.

6 months is nothing to ask for in the name of your server. but untill people stop being selfish and stop being more bothered about there accounts then the server then fenix will stay dead and get smaller and smaller.

many people are quiting and if there is no purpose left for me then i will be quiting.my reason for being on fenix was stripped away from me when TE was prevented from getting revenge on SL, then it was in hope that TE would be remade, now its just to die in the guild i created.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 00:09

Small guilds haven't been farmed since !!!!! fell...

We've been getting hit when we are profittable, just like the large guilds. The only time we were actively targetted, was when we poked Fate a few too many times, and they came and took a massive dump in our oatmeal.

New players and guilds aren't forming because it's an old server. All of them get this way in due time, besides Alpha.

I am Rekronoa
Tumbler
Guild: [XI] xREPRESENTx

Postby Tumbler » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 14:36

6 month nap would have just meant all the big guilds would have 6 months extra fleet. It wouldn't even anything out.

Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Kakarot » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 20:18

Tumbler wrote:6 month nap would have just meant all the big guilds would have 6 months extra fleet. It wouldn't even anything out.

Just ignore what he says, he's an idiot.

Return to “Fenix”