TE/Fate Merge

MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: TE/Fate Merge

Postby MC. » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 20:28

Kakarot wrote:
Tumbler wrote:6 month nap would have just meant all the big guilds would have 6 months extra fleet. It wouldn't even anything out.

Just ignore what he says, he's an idiot.

yea cos insulting me is a way of proving a point and acting mature.

tumble. i agree that would be the case but both the of large blocks could agree to leave the little guys alone while they war it out. when there disagreements are settled the littles guys get that one time protection lifted and the game and politics can start itself again.

i know that i could be wrong but i care enough about the server to speak up on the forum and take crap from people like Kak.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Kakarot » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 23:43

Oh yes because I have mentioned you are an idiot due to your "ideas" about what the big guilds should do. I am just stating a fact that from my experience of reading the drivel that you post in OG that you are indeed an idiot. I think it is ironic that you say that I post crap when you post the likes of your ancient astronaut theory, that there was an alien city on Mars and oh that you are making plastic armour just in case the aliens come.

--------

The small guilds have been largely left alone in this war between XD and XI so preach about small guild politics to those who actually are facing a problem. Fenix does not have the need for an alpha idea of a pact. So go back to playing Halo.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby MC. » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 23:50

Kakarot wrote:Oh yes because I have mentioned you are an idiot due to your "ideas" about what the big guilds should do. I am just stating a fact that from my experience of reading the drivel that you post in OG that you are indeed an idiot. I think it is ironic that you say that I post crap when you post the likes of your ancient astronaut theory, that there was an alien city on Mars and oh that you are making plastic armour just in case the aliens come.

--------

The small guilds have been largely left alone in this war between XD and XI so preach about small guild politics to those who actually are facing a problem. Fenix does not have the need for an alpha idea of a pact. So go back to playing Halo.

much rage in this one. i thought you had me on ignore? or was you talking kak?

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
LDS
Guild: OoR GM Fenix server.

Postby LDS » Mon 01 Oct, 2012 05:58

I don't understand where ur coming from with small guilds being farmed out of existence. OoR is still here so is FAF, i have taken EMP into OoR. so thats all i can see where u are coming from other then that the other small guilds are dying of cause of IA not being farmed to death.

Fenix OoR GM
mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 07:18

YAY! now TE/FATE can farm lower guilds with even more precision. Instead of duking it out honorably, they decided to join forces and rob little guilds together! Wow!

This only confirms what I said all along: TheRick was nothing more than DeityLord's dingleberry. It takes skill to lead a guild and obviously he never had what it took. I LOL though. Fate is marginally better.

The guild that fails together, stays together!

Lord Xanex
Guild: Wouldn't you like to know!

Postby Lord Xanex » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 06:14

Fate and TE should do well together, seeing as they are all *beep*. :clap:

Snitches get stitches!!!!!
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 19:22

TE had a few good players, but was mostly full of guys that didn't log in every day.

Fate can be really good if you give them a reason to be.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR

Return to “Fenix”