Fenix is Rife with Opportunity

Drekoffs

Fenix is Rife with Opportunity

Postby Drekoffs » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 05:57

There hasn't been a better time to join Fenix than now. The coming server realignment means fairness for all guilds. XD has defeated XI, FATE has defeated SL. Get your recruiting hats on, folks.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Fenix is Rife with Opportunity

Postby fendelius » Sun 03 Mar, 2013 01:32

I can join fenix and be someone's scout killer but if i have to start an account from zero i would like to have at least a two month upgrade so i can have at least 15 astros to make a decent account.

mssg me thru the game forum if you have a guild needs a scout killer, i recently quit ixion server since im all ixioned out so i need a new server i havent been in fenix in three years

if you need a reference u can ask rekronoa if i know how to play.

once you message me ill start an account in your galaxy range and try to get 10 astros in 7 days to start

thnkx

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Drekoffs

Postby Drekoffs » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 05:18

The top guilds almost always have an open account.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 02:09

Well no one messaged me. so i tink maybe you are incorrect. Or no one reads the forum anymore. I dunno. Anyway im busy in dungeonsiege i got this new character im using as a magic wielder and all the other people are just tanks that defend him but he just does all the attacking so hes leveling up real fast. It takes aobut 80-100 hours to play an original dungeonseige character. So i miss ixion but :bleh: life goes on.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Wed 06 Mar, 2013 11:10

Drekoffs wrote:There hasn't been a better time to join Fenix than now. The coming server realignment means fairness for all guilds. XD has defeated XI, FATE has defeated SL. Get your recruiting hats on, folks.
From what I see, Fate hardly did anything. They ran from the XI v XD fight, and are now therefore kicking SL whilst their down and without giving them chance to recover back to a precrash level.

Anderson Cooper wrote: That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Sun 07 Apr, 2013 01:11

typica something for a noob guild like FATE. sad and pathetic.

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Evil Dude
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:31

the cowards who sign this deal are my targets, the brave who chose to not sign it are welcome at The Black Sheep anytime.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:39

this server wide pact is a load of crap, you dont include any guilds with less then 20 players, yet i bet you lot want us to respect your silly war time rules next they be telling me i cant plunder anyones routes like on alpha.. rubbish this pact only services a few guilds and sits on the rest. a chance to grow fenix but only if the guild has 20 players... rubbish under dogs have 20+ players and The Black Sheep make more hits then them.... seriously.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:40

k. Enjoy being farmed.

Not saying the 20+ players rule shouldn't be revised, but your impotent rage is only going to get you killed.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:52

i welcome the fight thats why i have not signed the silly pact also if it was revised i would reject it... this sort of stuff should be left up to the developers... oh never mind sorry wrong forum.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 20:58

Its just 20 people, make another account and have it join your guild so you can reach that 20 person limit and stop complaining nub :roll:

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin

Return to “Fenix”