Fate's idea of server balancing...

mr deejay

Fate's idea of server balancing...

Postby mr deejay » Thu 04 Apr, 2013 04:45

Fate tried to feed other guilds a steaming pile of crap about their need to extinguish SL because we were the threats to the server. They followed it up with a "Roadmap for Fenix," which was a rehash of XI's restabilization of the server. Reliance was hot on the idea that this could happen, but Fate has never taken the first step.

Essentially the roadmap was as follows:

1. Guilds would break down to "Pre-Server-Blob" levels and older guilds would reform. The numbers would stabilize and the smaller guilds would get a chance to grow larger.

2. Some kind of Alpha-style War Declaration clause that was binding to all guilds included in the agreement. I don't even care to discuss what it was because it was lamer than Alpha's rules.

3. Larger guilds could only declare on same size guilds. This was Fate Reliance's linchpin argument.

What has Fate done since? or should I say always done? Bottom feed. If they ever fought a guild their size, I'd crap my pants!!!! Never had I seen such one-sided battles!

Apparently, they decided that they weren't going to put their best foot forward and show the server that they intend to be the "Stewards of Fenix" as they claimed to be to SL and other guilds. Nope, they just bottom-feed the server and further crush the already taxed guilds of Fenix.

I think one of the sad things was that stupid rule about former OoR members going over to -SGC- as stipulations for SL's NAP with Fate. Considering that the Order of Rekronoa didn't exist for a couple of months prior because the guild dissolved, or that their leader is over 40 days inactive; they had to go to a guild which clearly lacks any semblance of cohesion and leadership. I'd hate every minute of SGC's noob leaders telling me what to do if I was a former member of OoR. For what it's worth, OoR maintained a guild, as small as it was, resisted many overtures of merging, and made some people really angry with their hits. Now Noise bottom feeders attack OoR players who earned the right to be SL members.

Pretty lame guys. Not that I am surprised. Noise couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in their hands without SL leadership telling them where to cut. I guess bottom feeding is the only option when no one is adept at attacking someone their size, save for 5 people in their guild.

I digress...So Fate, when are you going to let TE go? Other guilds need to eat!

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Re: Fate's idea of server balancing...

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Thu 04 Apr, 2013 08:36

Most in Noise are rebuilding ... there is no directive to attack any particular player or guild so i don't think you can say we are bottom feeding. If someone needs credits tho they will attack whatever they can find. Its always been that way.

Rebellion
Guild: [Fate]
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rebellion » Fri 05 Apr, 2013 04:23

let's get this straight, you are upset that Fate and Noise are feeding on guilds they aren't napped with. I guess both Fate and Noise could cancel their naps with SL and feed on them. the E tears you get from that food source is epic :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

As for the server Nap, know there is progress but no time line for it. and TE is break away from Fate, we have already started that process.

Reliance

Postby Reliance » Fri 05 Apr, 2013 13:58

Deejay, you are clearly a worthless troll who has no access to leadership in SL. If you were a serious player there, you would know that the top guilds, which grudgingly include SL, are very close to a deal. You'd know that what I proposed was actually what the major guilds had all but agreed on when negotiations broke down over one issue and XD went to war. And you'd know that a week ago, I had posted to the leadership Skype a last set of truly detail issues that have not yet been discussed and that your man Tank has neither responded on Skype nor to PMs seeking SL's input.

So STFU about things you clearly know nothing about and go back to licking your wounds. Troll someone else.

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Sat 06 Apr, 2013 07:37

Reliance,

You are so FOS that I think you hiccuped a turd.

If you plan on coming to an understanding with the server, wouldn't it be wise to practice what you preach? If you want the other guilds to trust that you won't feed on the lower guilds, then leave them alone. Show that you mean it. I can't speak for Tank, but maybe the reason no one wants to agree to the terms because the agreement is full of holes? If you can't stop hitting lower players/guilds now, who's going to stop you later? <--- I mean that rhetorically because we know how to stop you...

No one's going to agree to the terms set forth by XI. Hence the reason we went to war. Trying to repackage crap and calling it candy doesn't mean we are stupid enough to know it's now candy when we saw it as crap before. I think it is pretty clear when a guild with a lot of fleet tries to muscle around a bunch of smaller guilds, they get together and crush that threat to their existence. Fate has 1/10th of the ability XI did and dancing with a combined might of the server would not end well for your guild. Exar/Yarilo tried the "high horse" approach and they were owned for it. I suggest you try an alternative tactic that hasn't already been used before. Then again, Fate isn't really full of "original ideas" being XI's lapdog and all, so it might be a while before the server can settle on peaceful terms.

Licking my wounds? LOL! I've got 50m more fleet than I started with in the XI crash and you never hit me. It was a poor but nice attempt at a final retort though...I laughed a little.

And who said I was in SL? Players can't stand you in alot of guilds. You assume a great deal and you know what that spells?

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Sat 06 Apr, 2013 09:17

mr deejay

Agreements take time. Most guilds will have to give up something in the interest of the server as a whole.
It wont happen overnight and a three month trial isn't forever if things need adjustments later. Just gotta get on board and quit worrying that someone is trying to get some advantage over you which i don't believe is the intent.

The alternative is that things stay the same as they are now :/

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Sun 07 Apr, 2013 00:57

the top guilds are just a bunch of h0mo's having a darkroomparty.

what do you think will happen while you guys are working on an agreement? the server is clearly dieing.
people leave because there is no fun. the smaller guilds are no challenge at this point.

good luck with whatever you agree on. after 3 months we'll see if it is even worth the wait. if there is anyone left to read it ofcourse...

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Tue 16 Apr, 2013 05:39

I think any endorsement by Captain NaptheServer should be viewed with contempt. Anything that will benefit Noise's unwillingness to be a proactive guild in Fenix, is a win-win for Cannon Fodder. I'd like you and YOUR leadership try to attack a guild blob in it's entirety. It's something Noise and its leadership have never done in server history.

But you and your guild are really good at sucking up credits that don't belong to you....at least you have that going for you!

The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]

Postby The Ed » Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:03

mr deejay wrote:I think any endorsement by Captain NaptheServer should be viewed with contempt. Anything that will benefit Noise's unwillingness to be a proactive guild in Fenix, is a win-win for Cannon Fodder. I'd like you and YOUR leadership try to attack a guild blob in it's entirety. It's something Noise and its leadership have never done in server history.

But you and your guild are really good at sucking up credits that don't belong to you....at least you have that going for you!
Wait so are you implying that NoiSe stole derbs from the XD/XI fight?

Also If you recall (which may be hard for you but please try) NoiSe originally was only around 45-50 players while most of the server had 90-100+. So how does a guild half the size of the other top guilds facilitate a blob crash in which is winnable for NoiSe? The answer is you can't, not when you are out numbered by fleet and people. So instead we hit inactive blobs and guilds with the same amount of fleet as us (not really top tier guilds though). Now is a different story, we are still the smallest but because of smart play the entire server we have some of the top accounts on the server and will be near top dog once we finish rebuilding.......in october.

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:50

i would much rather it stay the same, no one where i am was informed untill UFP told us.

i liked fenix because it was violent and un-pacted , i can imagine all the threats of permma occing ZFing that are to be flown my way just for breaking someones base while they were at war, should you not just take your self to Alpha if you want to play like that? its just boring almost as boring as watching the top 4 guild Try to war each other, both to scared to lose power... XI and Fate are still at the top end of the server so the same poop rolled in glitter is being presented. this caters to a few and not to the whole.

Return to “Fenix”