TBS DECLARES WAR

Evil Dude
Galaxy: Fenix

TBS DECLARES WAR

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 11:53

no but i made you look LOL just gather up the space boats and carry on kids.

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Re: TBS DECLARES WAR

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 14:55

If you can get your membership up over 20 members and sign on to the agreement TBS will have a chance to blob and build fleet with a degree of protection that's not been afforded to you in the past.

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 23:23

Where in the server pact does it say any guild has to have 20 members to have a seat at the table? Did I miss something, or is this another act of a guild arbitrarily adding clauses to a server pact that didn't exist before...

Vladimirov
Guild: [XI]
[SOUP]

Postby Vladimirov » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 23:41

mr deejay wrote:Where in the server pact does it say any guild has to have 20 members to have a seat at the table? Did I miss something, or is this another act of a guild arbitrarily adding clauses to a server pact that didn't exist before...
look at the top?:P

Proposed to the Following guilds and leaders - cutoff to join Pact is at least 20 members.

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:00

Right, but who determines that the cut-off is 20 members? is it unilateral, a made up rule by the Top 5 guild-cabal of Fenix?

Just because the guilds contacted were of 20 players or more, does that mean those guilds listed have to abide by the rules while the others not listed don't?

What if a group of players...let's say 100, decides to join the guild TBS? TBS isn't listed on the board, by Vladimirov's logic, only guilds placed on the board adhere to the pact. So can these 100 players from TBS be held to the pact rules?

Or maybe, just maybe, instead of placing a limit on guilds already meeting this "imaginary" guild size number, you could make that a clause in the pact....but wait, the pact is already signed.

So in essence, new guilds could be created, not on the list for the server pact, and not have to agree to the server pact rules at all. Wow! if this isn't a huge "pact sidestep" that I have seen so far, I don't know what is!

Way to go guys! Your legislation drafting skills are worse than a high school student government. This is pretty pathetic!

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Wed 24 Apr, 2013 11:28

i assume results for defiance of the rules would be to slash and burn as it so often is.

TBS has not signed the pact and i dont think SC wants it nor do alot of our members , we liked the whole next to no pacts etc etc about fenix... despite the odd whimper because someone didnt use lube. :paranoid:

Reliance

Postby Reliance » Thu 25 Apr, 2013 17:22

Everything posted on this thread is drivel, but you appear to be citing the wrong provision of the pact.

The 20 member limit is not in the section on who the pact was proposed to. It is lower down (you need to read the whole thing, guys). i've bolded the relevant passage to assist your reading skills.

As for the concern that a guild might try to get out of its obligations under the pact by just changing their tag or something, well, to the extent the other guilds wanted to enforce the pact and keep that guild to its agreement, I'm sure everyone would see that for exactly the bad faith play that it is, and would respond accordingly.
Effective Date of Agreement

This Agreement shall become binding and effective 3 days after the top five Guilds (by membership) have signed it. Any additional guilds shall have one week after the Agreement becomes effective to sign it - to sign on, a guild must have at least 20 members. Any guild that fails to sign during his period is not covered by the Agreement and cannot become covered until the Agreement is up for re-evaluation upon expiration.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 29 Apr, 2013 01:44

the fact is there is alot of resistance from us lower guilds... you cant expect us to trust you or any of the top 5 you lot have screwed everyone below you time and time again double cross after double cross.

stick your pact where the sun dont shine

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Mon 29 Apr, 2013 12:52

Evil Dude wrote:the fact is there is alot of resistance from us lower guilds... you cant expect us to trust you or any of the top 5 you lot have screwed everyone below you time and time again double cross after double cross.

Its a sneaky suspicion of mine but I imagine many guilds won't really care about your opinion one way or the other. They could just as easily proposed the idea that every guild under 200 mil fleet would be perm farmed and you could do just as much about that agreement as you can this one (pretty much just take it). Fleet is the only speech and the lack of it means you don't have any real voice.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Wed 01 May, 2013 07:50

Hellion wrote:
Evil Dude wrote:the fact is there is alot of resistance from us lower guilds... you cant expect us to trust you or any of the top 5 you lot have screwed everyone below you time and time again double cross after double cross.

Its a sneaky suspicion of mine but I imagine many guilds won't really care about your opinion one way or the other. They could just as easily proposed the idea that every guild under 200 mil fleet would be perm farmed and you could do just as much about that agreement as you can this one (pretty much just take it). Fleet is the only speech and the lack of it means you don't have any real voice.
your attitude is an interesting one considering astro empires has rules and measures to prevent bully boy play... so no. and even if they did were still here and alot of others have been here longer so you can get of your high horse.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Thu 02 May, 2013 09:01

Evil Dude wrote:
Hellion wrote:

your attitude is an interesting one considering astro empires has rules and measures to prevent bully boy play... so no. and even if they did were still here and alot of others have been here longer so you can get of your high horse.
See the reality is that your pleading to allow the lower guilds to not be attacked as its really all you have. Outside of that your posts have no other real weight to them then what you post here. The average member in most of the top guilds could leave and make a guild by themselves and only that person be in it and have more weight in an argument. Its going to be a harsh reality but eventually you will understand that the amount of fleet you have is directly related to how much your word matters. If I am wrong then stand up and prove me otherwise but I doubt many guilds will take it very seriously.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Sun 05 May, 2013 00:34

being hunted by someone that has 4 to 5 times your guilds fleet total does get a tad bit boring after awhile.
its even more boring when the said guild its in condones double standards eg. "i can derb you , but dont you dare do it to me" as soon as you hit back we will perma farm you out the server... what a load of rotting bacon that is.

do people just by magic get fleet now do they? that one person with 50 mill or so would be eaten in minutes upon starting his or her own guild on fenix(if his fleet is landed for that long).

its those bs attitudes that kill a game bully boy tactics from lazy people.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Thu 09 May, 2013 19:43

Evil Dude wrote:being hunted by someone that has 4 to 5 times your guilds fleet total does get a tad bit boring after awhile.
its even more boring when the said guild its in condones double standards eg. "i can derb you , but dont you dare do it to me" as soon as you hit back we will perma farm you out the server... what a load of rotting bacon that is.

do people just by magic get fleet now do they? that one person with 50 mill or so would be eaten in minutes upon starting his or her own guild on fenix(if his fleet is landed for that long).

its those bs attitudes that kill a game bully boy tactics from lazy people.
The double standard still works as they have more fleet and therefore more say. Its a pretty simple concept really. I doubt the entire guild comes down on you but its usually just the one or possibly a friend or two of theirs. At the end of it what would you possibly do about it? That also applies to guilds as well as in your guild dealing with a situation and pretty much every other guild with more fleet than you. You can talk about how unfair things are but cant really do anything about it.

Return to “Fenix”