Why don't you steal Alpha's Server Pact Idea b/c yours sucks

mr deejay

Why don't you steal Alpha's Server Pact Idea b/c yours sucks

Postby mr deejay » Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:26

I can't even begin to think where I should start this post about the Server Pact's ridiculous rules and regulations. Devoid of great players on this server because they all left, Fenix has been relegated to people creating rules with an IQ of 60. I have read better rules in Hide n Seek!

What I have seen so far:

1. Guild leaders making up meanings to terms not explicitly stated or "fleshed out" in the server pact.
2. Guild leaders making up rules that aren't there.
3. Guild leaders making up regulations about pact adherence.
4. Anything that wasn't covered is considered a loophole (which is hilarious btw).
5. It looks like a 11 year old's "Club House" Pact.

Seriously, I laugh at this piece of garbage. I mean, really...we couldn't just borrow Alpha's ridiculous Server Pact and agree to it instead of trying to draft a completely new document from the minds of some of the most ridiculously inept leaders in Fenix? My guild representative signed it and didn't even read it! Sure the motives were advantageous to our guild, but even without violating a loophole, the exclusion of players from this pact doesn't exclude them from your "elite club." It makes it even easier to subvert the pact without even trying!

Since it has been agreed to that the guilds listed above the server pact are the ones adhered to the pact, it makes large assumptions that no other guilds will be created. It makes no mention of how a new guild would be "forced" to adhere to this pact. How big is this loophole? Well it's big enough that if guilds are hurt based on the rules of the server pact, they can rename themselves, and there is no enforcement by the server to make the new guild comply.

I think more time needs to be spent. Since most of the smart players left Fenix (because they were smart), we have this garbage called a server pact. I really think you should take a look at what has made Alpha successful and copy it, but change only the parts you don't like.

I don't want someone to hemorrhage a blood vessel in their brain trying to come up with a new solution. It seems to me that if I can shoot holes in this trash, other people are going to exploit it. This isn't a work of art, the server pact document is really just a sloppy turd lying on a piece of paper. Put some more thought into it, take it to your guilds to discuss, and come up with something everyone can agree on.

So far, high levels of leadership from the top guilds have discussed this document. I don't entirely agree that they are fully capable of deciphering the language needed to make this document a success. After all, friends tell other friends it looks good because that is what they want to hear. If those people don't have an IQ higher than the leader, how else will this document become better?

I laugh at this thing. I really do. There are capable people in every guild that should provide quality feedback. Those people are clearly not in the discussion process. If you guys think that your egos are too big to admit this Server Pact is a failure, then keep it. If you are too stupid to see that this document is void of any intelligence, then maybe you should step aside and let someone else read it over and translate it for you.

Evil Dude
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Why don't you steal Alpha's Server Pact Idea b/c yours s

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 29 Apr, 2013 04:52

why not leave this sort of junk to the makers of this game... Fate created this garbage of a pact and they created the conditions that "forced them into action"

stfu fate you guys sat on the fence's then jumped into war's when it suited you, its partly your fault the server is as empty as it is with all you "im gona perma occ you if you dont" stfu no one cares fate you lot can jump off the nearest cliff along with your garbage pact and your bully boy garbage guild.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 29 Apr, 2013 04:58

not to mention the top 4 guilds actively break astro empires rules everyday they use there scripts/database . tell me how its an even playing field when over half the server is "cheating".

the lack of action from the astro empires staff has in essence sanctioned the use of these scripts... they threaten to leave the game if said rules are inforced... well im waiting piss off and take your cheating scumbag self to another game that allows you to make up rules and break them when ever it suites you. fate being fare? since when have you guys been fair? couple yourself with the other cheaters on the server and try and run the show go to hell cheaters.

so astro empires staff you know about this site an let it continue... you seal your fate.
sanction the cheaters and to think they Pay to operate in this manner "pay for a cheat".

come up with any excuse to use this and it only reflects your lack of ability time and skill.
Last edited by Janovick on Tue 30 Apr, 2013 05:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing link

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 29 Apr, 2013 08:50

mr deejay wrote:I mean, really...we couldn't just borrow Alpha's ridiculous Server Pact and agree to it instead of trying to draft a completely new document from the minds of some of the most ridiculously inept leaders in Fenix?
You can't borrow something that doesn't exist.

The pact itself is of limited value. What matters is the commitment of the top leaders to setting aside their own interests in order to promote and preserve a server with multiple competitive guilds. If they can't do that, it doesn't matter how well-written the pact is, it will fail. If they can, then it also doesn't matter how poorly written the pact is.

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Mon 29 Apr, 2013 18:36

You have to love the e-tears from those who find themselves on wrong side at wrong time!

Most players in top 4 guilds have played AE for yrs as such they do not need to cheat, we have all been in guilds that have lost and came back to win on various servers, every guild has a DB of some sort, even if done in MS Access.

This pact is not the greatest, but the attempt to keep the server going must be welcome, due to AE admin not doing anything proactive to keep all severs active, has meant AE is dying and pacts need to be drawn up to keep it going.

Janovick
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Janovick » Tue 30 Apr, 2013 05:42

How about we all just chill out for a bit. The AE Staff does not allow cheating to occur. Every report is analyzed carefully.

For the last time, do not bring this stuff to the forums!

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Tue 30 Apr, 2013 18:46

How about we all just chill out for a bit. The AE Staff does not allow cheating to occur. Every report is analyzed carefully.

oh really?

this is a forum...what else are we supposed to bring here then? be happy there is actually someone that is posting here because the last time that happened was MONTHS ago. no one was complaining about the cheating thingy untill YOU start to scream in BIG YELLOW telling us how bad we are to even think about it. chill mate, drink a beer or get a good cup of coffee.

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Janovick
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Janovick » Thu 02 May, 2013 04:41

ashtraynaut wrote:oh really?

this is a forum...what else are we supposed to bring here then? be happy there is actually someone that is posting here because the last time that happened was MONTHS ago. no one was complaining about the cheating thingy untill YOU start to scream in BIG YELLOW telling us how bad we are to even think about it. chill mate, drink a beer or get a good cup of coffee.
Don't tell me to chill. :naughty: I'm sure there are plenty of things to talk about, but one of them shall not be accusing other guilds or players of cheating! And yes, it has been posted here. So, just so there is no minimal chance this thread will get out of control, I'll say it again to everyone:

Keep possible rule violation reports off the forum.

object
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: c:BSMF
f:RAVE

Postby object » Thu 02 May, 2013 18:48

Janovick wrote:How about we all just chill out for a bit. The AE Staff does not allow cheating to occur. Every report is analyzed carefully.

He says trying to keep a straight face.... :biglaugh:

maverick irish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby maverick irish » Sun 05 May, 2013 21:27

Janovick wrote:
ashtraynaut wrote:oh really?

Don't tell me to chill. :naughty: I'm sure there are plenty of things to talk about, but one of them shall not be accusing other guilds or players of cheating! And yes, it has been posted here. So, just so there is no minimal chance this thread will get out of control, I'll say it again to everyone:

Keep possible rule violation reports off the forum.
I call censorship and you can't do that on the internet, believe it or not

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 05 May, 2013 22:05

maverick irish wrote:I call censorship and you can't do that on the internet, believe it or not
You can, actually. It's in the rules you agreed to when you registered for participation in this community.

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Sun 05 May, 2013 23:45

Janovick wrote:How about we all just chill out for a bit. The AE Staff does not allow cheating to occur. Every report is analyzed carefully.

thats why it keeps happening LOL

Janovick
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Janovick » Mon 06 May, 2013 19:57

@maverick irish I'm sorry but this is not a public square. There are rules to be followed.

@Evil Dude. If it happens it's because people use illegal software, not because you are not allowed to bash each other in the forums. But if you want to help, report via the proper means, not here.

In case of doubt message me.

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 09 May, 2013 17:55

good way to kill a topic. :boohoo:

well done mate, well done :clap: :clap:

lol

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Drekoffs

Postby Drekoffs » Mon 13 May, 2013 05:35

If you spent less time crying and more time building your account, you probably would begin to enjoy this game. But if you choose to whine, why play in the first place?

Return to “Fenix”