signed

Yarilo

Confirm the rules pmed also to FATE leadership

Mike Spilligan
Guild: TE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [NøiSe] Declares War on [FATE]

Postby Mike Spilligan » Mon 27 May, 2013 01:09

in b4 detailed explanation of why this is/isn't allowable under lolpact rules, complete with mathematical equation including the terms "120%", "JG access" and "delicatessen".

Akisame

Postby Akisame » Mon 27 May, 2013 04:53

Let the war begin, i never expected to much of this pact either way, strange to see XI joining forces with someone that blow them up, but still good to see them alive and kicking at least.

this will be a good war to watch

Good Luck and Have Fun both guilds

KAMI
Guild: D:FLEET
F:NOT FATE/TE

Postby KAMI » Mon 27 May, 2013 11:26

Fate is already calling their meatshield (TE) and trying real hard for the other meatshield (SGC)

This will be a big server stall rather than a real war, but lets see where this goes

alexei
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A X.Org
D AYAYA
F SL
I Idea
Galaxy: Delta

Postby alexei » Mon 27 May, 2013 12:22

TE declared war on us, how can they be in another war who is completely different from ours?

Habibi the Infidel wrote:(...) I have nothing but respect for Alexei.

Jonny Five wrote:by just saying hello Alexei owns you, every single time, anything from that moment on is just him chatting to you for the lol...
Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Mon 27 May, 2013 13:55

Thanks Yarillo for the post. Simply put the goal of the agreement was to aim for fair wars and this is about as fair as it will be. FATE will have fleet averages (therefore more fully functional mobiles) and Noise/XI will have a tiny fleet advantages (I have asked a few to step out during the war that we currently still have in). Some reason FATE found it fair to have a 30 mil per player fleet average + 2 billion advantage. Now its strictly a 30 mil fleet advantage with very little difference in total fleet (we will likely lose another 300-500 mil in guild now). Unless you can come up with a good reason as to why this isn't fair than it will happen. The victory is far from either side winning and may it be an interesting war.

The war will go on till someone loses a bit of fleet or either Noise or XI get bored with the war. If it takes a year to conclude this war then so be it.

As far as the TE/SL war if both mutually agreed on the war we have no interest in getting involved with it unless TE uses FATE to hide. Otherwise TE has nice fleet averages while SL has had a lot more experience with ops and some fleet advantage. If TE plays well they have a chance still though will require a bit more planning. I wish you both luck either way.

Also good luck FATE.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
Reliance

Postby Reliance » Tue 28 May, 2013 01:41

Simply put, I don't understand why you guys are bothering to maintain the fiction you are complying with the pact at all.

We were heading for what we all agreed defined a fair fight - fate was going to get down to 120% of noise total for our war. That's what the pact made, by agreement, a balanced war. The idea that we planned to keep our guild at 7 billion is b.s. and you all know it. Because we were clear about what we were doing the whole time. Your complete silence about your plans - except for your game of gotcha conducted entirely on these forums instead of by actual diplomacy, speaks volumes.

Noise didn't like the agreement they signed. So they merged with xi (forbidden by the pact) and declared on fate even though we are already in a declared war (with UD).

Look, I'm done forum warrioring with everyone.

Cannon Fodder's PM to me says it all. noise just couldn't deal with the pact they signed. So they broke it.

[NøiSe] Cannon Fodder
27 May 2013, 14:17:57

I havent purposely been not replying - i have been working away and barely logging in as of late.

Did you want a fight or not?
I'm not interested in you guy's coming after us with 120% of our fleet and considerably bigger fleet averages.

This way your guy's get a fight and not just Noise running and trying to stay out of reach.

GL on the war.

CF

Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Tue 28 May, 2013 04:54

So minus the whining you more or less accept its happening. Your definition of fair and any definition from a guild that has fought a war before are quite different. Just like somewhere along the lines you felt the war between you and SL was actually fair. It became pretty apparent that was your definition of fair during the talks. That being said we will actually give you a fair fight whether you like it or not and whether or not your rules lawyers will dictate it is allowed or not (which said rules seem to change as FATE seems to feel it will most benefit them).

See the thing is there is no real need for diplomacy in this particular instance as its pretty straight forward. Two sides with rather similar fleet are going to war and asking other guilds to stay out of it. The war will go until both sides either feel it has went on too long or until Noise or XI get bored with it. Likely meaning it will end once someone is crashed.

Simply put Reliance.. man up and have some pride when you fight. Out of every declaration I have ever placed on another guild this is by far one of the most pitiful responses. Though I know its not the feeling of all of FATE its still pretty shameful to say the least. I have fought along side other FATE people in the past and at least they had some sense of pride and perhaps it might be better to bring one of them up to actually represent your guild.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Tue 28 May, 2013 06:19

Back in the day when fleet averages were roughly even throughout Fenix, Fate was pound for pound equal to the best guilds going around. I find it hard to believe you guy's are now complaining about the current declaration when it's clearly our best attempt to get a fair fight happening.
Fate still hold a massive 30M player fleet average which even with our greater total fleet places us at a significant disadvantage.
So stop your complaining about how much we suck because we are at wanting to even up the odds and lets play ...... After all it is a game :/

Drekoffs

Postby Drekoffs » Tue 28 May, 2013 14:15

Yeah, it's just a game and if it's not already part of the game then it's not against the rules.

So screw the server pact. :)

object
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: c:BSMF
f:RAVE

Postby object » Tue 28 May, 2013 18:53

I can't say I'm surprised by Fate crying like babies over a fair fight.

Drekoffs

Postby Drekoffs » Wed 29 May, 2013 03:50

Two groups agree to a contract.

One group steps beyond it.

And you're saying it's a fair fight?

:headshake:

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Wed 29 May, 2013 07:50

Drekoffs wrote:Two groups agree to a contract.

One group steps beyond it.

And you're saying it's a fair fight?

As close as it can be yes ....

Guru Meditation

Postby Guru Meditation » Wed 29 May, 2013 13:25

Reliance wrote:The pact was intended to promote fair fights, but we would rather want to use it to protect ourselves from fair fights so we can go on farming small defenseless guilds instead.

It is understood.

Kim
mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Wed 29 May, 2013 18:56

Fate's guild motto can be best described by this analogy:

A man who likes to beat up women, but has no courage to fight another man face to face.

Return to “Fenix”