[NøiSe] Declares War on [FATE]

object
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: c:BSMF
f:RAVE

Re: [NøiSe] Declares War on [FATE]

Postby object » Wed 29 May, 2013 21:30

Fate: Hey guys lets all play fair ok? :paranoid: We will keep our massive advantages and stuff but it will still be fair. :wink:
Server: Sure whatever you say man. :roll:
Noise: Sup Fate bros we are starting a fair fight. :mrgreen:
Fate: OMG NO WAY MAN! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A TON LESS FLEET AND MUCH LOWER AVERAGES! WE ONLY LIKE TO PILE ON GUILDS THAT HAVE NO CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK. THE PACT SAYS WE ONLY HAVE TO FIGHT GUILDS WITH NO COMBAT FLEET!

Drekoffs

Postby Drekoffs » Thu 30 May, 2013 05:02

I'm only reading the words you put in Fate's mouth.

What I'm getting from this is that you're crying because Fate is the better guild. Fate isn't complaining about Noise's fleet advantage. They're angry because Noise is trampling over the pact.

Cannon_Fodder
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Thu 30 May, 2013 06:03

As far as us trampling on the pact goes - i agree that on the technicality of only bulking up with a pacted guild prior to declaration goes we went outside the pact. XI was pacted to SGC and Noise had no pact. However I don't think anyone can say that the spirit of the pact was broken by this action. As far as declaring on Fate while in a DNH even though Fate had declared a war UD .... well I think everyone knows that this was Fates effort to stop us being able to add a further 5% because fate has not participated in a war during the previous 30 days. (Reliance knew what our plan would likely be sometime before it was in place)

Prior to a Declaration of War, a Guild preparing to declare may increase its size by acquiring players from a Guild with which it is pacted. Any such players shall stay in the Guild until the end of the War (once a War is declared). Once a Guild has acquired two or more players from another Guild in any seven -day period, they shall declare War within 24 hours. If they fail to do so, they must kick all borrowed players within 24 hours.

Our bulking up was based on this and as we were declaring early as was our right under the terms of a DNH agreement. It doesn't limit the size of what we could bulk up too or limit the number of players that can join. Our aim was to be within 120% of Fate at all times.

I'm not sure where you guy's get that we trampled all over the pact from. We tried our best to play within the guidelines at all times and in keeping with the spirit of the pact try to create an even contest.

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Thu 30 May, 2013 19:59

I interpreted that section in a similar manner. Although, XI could argue they pacted you right before they merged. I dont think the Fenix community is going to dispute a minor technicality.

In another thread, Fate does declare on Noise. They made their intentions clear. The fact they also declared on ~UD~ in the same week, didn't free them up from their war with Noise. I don't see anywhere that a rep from Fate undeclared their war with Noise. Therefore, as far as the community is concerned, Fate is fighting two wars.

All of the reactions from the Fate camp is concerning your numbers, which I think is within the lolpact. There are many interpretations as to proceed with bulking up, but even more contradictions. The good news is that the lolpact was heavy with wording concerning what an attacker could and could not do. There wasn't many guidelines about the defenders. Plenty of gray area to exploit, due to the lack of wording on the various subjects Fate has raised concerns about.

OMG Your Fat
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby OMG Your Fat » Fri 31 May, 2013 05:19

How is a war with UD fair? 7 billion against 23 million...

Jack Frost 007
Guild: DOA:

Postby Jack Frost 007 » Fri 31 May, 2013 05:32

It's fair because Fate have 100* the fleet average, and 330* the total fleet of UD.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 13:43

seems server pact is gone... or war is over as Fate was feeding on DOA mobile fleet yesterday. there in the pact but get hit sounds to me the server pact has gone and more blah will follow... blah.

Return to “Fenix”