Guild: [XI]
[SOUP]
Galaxy: Fenix

Statement From XI conserning the serverpact

Postby Vladimirov » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 00:30

FATE you caused this

- You made a illegal declaration on NOISE
- You loophole the pact when declaring on UD

Noise never asked XI to come over (let stand begged like some of you claimed)

when you declared your unfair war on NOISE on a time you couldnt declare XI offered noise to hold up the pact and team up to +-100% of your fleet and declare on you

We (XI/NOISE) never pulled in more as the legal fleet to noise. we were up for a war with straight numbers (meaning you would still have the advantage because of you avg).

We (XI/NOISE/SL) never intended to fight as 1

XI/NOISE had a fair war vs fate
and SL had their war TE declared on them
----------------------------------------------------

This was till TE launched on the 19 WH with a few FATE fleets sneaking in with them. then we NOISE XI just warned TE we would shoot the fate fleets inc and that it would be better if they treid a relaunch without them. I (yarilo) never intented to crash TE at that point that was up to SL to do.

Then FATE and TE launched trough the WH as 1. making this 2 wars 1 big war. at this point where FATE/TE clearly showed their intentions with the pact the leadership of NOISE SL and XI decided that the seperate war was over. If you didnt launch together this wouldnt have happend

so stop blaiming us (NOISE/XI/SL) for what you cause over the past 8 to 10 weeks

I hope SGC/UD/DMTNT and DOA can uphold the pact for what its worth. I (yarlio) as GM of XI will honour the server NAP for those guilds even when FATE blew the pact. You as smaller guilds dont have to pay for what FATE did

That's all for now

Yarilo (GM and Diplo of XI)

PS. this msg stands only for XI's view not NOISE or SL's view

Zanith

Re: Statement From XI conserning the serverpact

Postby Zanith » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 00:54

[NøiSe] Zanith vs. [Fate] Optimus-Prime losses: 5,140,630 / 17,912,000

[NøiSe] Zanith vs. [Fate] Alpha-Omegaous losses: 10,628,225 / 36,711,745

[NøiSe] Zanith vs. [Fate] Z77 ~ FATE losses: 16,845,410 / 54,025,715

That is my statement

Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 03:03

Much better at wording than I would of done. As many of my guild mates have mentioned to me so far its sometimes not my strong point :bleh: .

Anyways early on Noise took a stance as this was pretty soon after the FATE conflict with SL which many of us thought was an extremely low blow for pretty much anyone and then to walk around like it was much of a victory was pretty sad. When brought up and asked how could one that doesn't believe in fair fights try and come up with an agreement that is dedicated to fair fights? with the war with SL being the main example... This led to Reliance stating
"Fate kept its word to all guilds in the xi/xd conflict. And those whiny *beep* in SL can kiss my *beep*. Let's just proceed to a deal since it sounds like we have one."
and as such it pretty much gave a very good idea of the thoughts of the people trying to push the pact through. This is when Noise took up a hard line stance that if FATE declared on either XI or SL it would result in Noise backing them if it was during the rebuilding. Its likely why they decided to declare on us instead :P

Simply put the war was always aimed at being fair in the wars we conduct. Whether that was before or after this war it was always ideal to fight a battle that the winner is not declared immediately after the declaration. Though the agreement as its written is not being followed I feel at least 3 of the guilds attempted to follow it in spirit. Many aimed for it to be somewhat fair between guilds and to keep others from involving themselves during it. As Yarillo stated that a few of us in Noise put out the offer that if TE got FATE to recall and not piggy back off them we would not interfere and allow SL/TE to fight their war as they should. Simply not allowing 600 levis to land with ease by hiding behind another guild.

As far as this war itself I feel yarillo has pretty much stated my beliefs on it as well. Couldn't see anything that I could correct so feel its pretty accurate.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
Honey Badger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: XI

Postby Honey Badger » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 05:43

Yarilo I love this. I am sure FATE don't . Who cares what they think, they just lost a tiny ion fleet. :wink:

Honey Badger says…I don’t always eat breakfast, but when I do, I prefer cobra.
KAMI
Guild: D:FLEET
F:NOT FATE/TE

Postby KAMI » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 09:35

As the designated Major Troll from SL, i understand this view and we will stand as stated before to SGC's Diplo...

That said i still have a small hope that TE will step out of Fate's a55 and will bring us the promised derbs upon the declaration of war. For as much as we like Noise, we dont like to share easy derbs

Have a good day

FNAV
Guild: Delta - FLEET
Fenix - SL

Postby FNAV » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 14:38

Like I said before, we don't care with what happens in the Fate vs Noise/XI war, but we start to care when our food runs to hide under Fate Skirt's.

So, I'll ask politely:
YO! TE WARRIORS!!!!
You have twice our fleet averages, grow some balls and move away from your big brother FATE.
Come and kill us or die trying!!!

:cussing:

@Reliance
I agree with you here:
[Fate] Reliance Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 14 Jun 2013, 13:05:36
whatevs. tell yourself whatever you want. you know what you did.

the worst thing about this whole pact thing is realzing how utterly naive I was. I trusted you, I trusted cannon fodder. never trusted SL, but what choice did they really have. turns out everything about it was bullsht.

there's no point talking about this. your forum warrioring is for your benefit, and that of SL and Noise. Nobody else reads it or cares. if it makes you feel better to re-write history and pretend that you guys are the good guys, knock yourself out.

but you are worthless in my eyes.

You were naive when you thought that you could kill the 3 major guilds in this server one by one!

But wait!?! Haven't you consulted the rest of your wise a55 Fate high leading council on this important tactical move?
You did?
Oh... i see... bunch of noobs you have there don't you think? :shhh:

Bad idea dude... you have much to learn in Fenix and the GM lessons in this server are quite expensive as you surely noticed when you paid almost 400 mil for the lesson nº139: How not to crash a WH!
No worries though, we are always happy to teach you some more... for a fair price ofc! ;)

Btw, if I was you I would be very worried now... Honey Badger is posting in the foruns again :scared: and you know what that means for you! :mrgreen:

Simmers Are Debris
(those were the days...)
Honey Badger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Honey Badger » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 18:18

FNAV wrote:Btw, if I was you I would be very worried now... Honey Badger is posting in the forums again :scared: and you know what that means for you! :mrgreen:

It is true I am back and more chipper than ever.

Not as chipper as Appa. I mean did she forget to take her menstruation meds or what !!!

From Date
[Fate] Lady appa Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 14 Jun 2013, 17:47:04
Noise declares on SGC not a single it is done, oh yes CF had to travel in work and everyone on noise followed him on the work travel
what next, noise declares on DOA, maybe next on UD and so on

the pact stated no one wars a guild on DNH period after war, doesn't say you can't declare on a guild that you'll start a war starting at the end of the DNH period.

SL have been always in the shadow of Noise and kept themselves always no far then 2 galaxies from Noise

What I discussed with fate's leadership and was done was "we go for Noise but keep TE around cos I'm sure as soon we launch SL will join Noise, Noise doesn't want any fight, just wants to digest Xi derbs and then when they are rank 1 again in all averages..."

The pact was full of loopholes, that I pointed out but thoughtfully nobody did answer, everyone reads the pact the best way it fullfills their agenda, but

You are all Gods of truth Fate are douchbags, so be it. Oh yes and you have the confirmation of it cos you read all the BS that is said in our boards

I don't give a beep for your forum trolling

I'm really tired of this rewriting of facts
I'm tired of the hypocracy of Noise
I'm tired of your naivety

At least with SL we always know what to expect

I think it's time for me to quit this sh** and don't worry this douchbag deletes accounts don't suicide in no one

and you can post it in the forums if you which I don't give a crap

I think somebody needs a tissue. :D

Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 18:54

Honey Badger wrote:From Date
[Fate] Lady appa Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 14 Jun 2013, 17:47:04
I'm really tired of this rewriting of facts
I'm tired of the hypocracy of Noise

Sadly Noise has always been pretty honest and straight forward with people. I gave them a very clear understanding before the agreement was ever signed of at least my stance (which usually unless both Vasco and CF tell me no it will usually be the stance of Noise as I am only 1/3rd the leadership of Noise).

So to restate it. That is my personal position and unless CF and Vasco trump me it will be noises position. I have no plans to move Noise against SL or XI anytime in the near future and plan to sim a bit. If XI or SL gets attacked by FATE in an attempt to kill them we will side with XI or SL in the matter. That is our peace agreement. Normal hits that happen between the 3 of us will probably still happen. XI will cut off our less than smart players that can't fly their mobiles correctly and sometimes we will get theirs.

Otherwise I hope to see XI and SL recover. Any interference in the form of FATE trying to push its dominance on them will lead to whoever you messed with plus Noise dealing with the situation.

Was my exact statement and one of the last posts I made as far as the server pact goes. This eventually led to a war and other guilds feeling pretty similar on the issue. Though sometimes were friends and sometimes were enemies with XI we at least share some common beliefs on certain matters as both guilds leadership has been around much longer than it probably should (retirement sounds fantastic :P) but alas I am still here.

So hypocrisy not so much but rather I have been extremely straight forward in all of our talks and discussions with every guild I have dealt with. Usually being honest and straight forward is more beneficial to those involved than constantly trying to screw people. At some point FATE you may learn this or it may come in the form of a few harsh lessons though you haven't really involved yourselves that often in Fenix politics otherwise it would of been known a long time ago. On the plus side we have some disadvantages still but I can at least say that the war guild currently built has a very large majority of experience in combat as well as general tactics. I am pretty confident though somewhat disappointed that instead of having an even fight you decided to further try and grab another large advantage in fleet numbers which led to the current circumstance. Would of preferred the TE/SL war continue to fight their war.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
KAMI
Guild: D:FLEET
F:NOT FATE/TE

Postby KAMI » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 20:36

Honey Badger wrote:[Fate] Lady appa Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 14 Jun 2013, 17:47:04
[...]
SL have been always in the shadow of Noise and kept themselves always no far then 2 galaxies from Noise

What I discussed with fate's leadership and was done was "we go for Noise but keep TE around cos I'm sure as soon we launch SL will join Noise, Noise doesn't want any fight, just wants to digest Xi derbs and then when they are rank 1 again in all averages..."

[...]

At least with SL we always know what to expect

How the hell does the SL tag always comes in the middle of FATE's whining...

These SIMMER lords move a f******* battle 48 hours after a big crash, warrioring against fleets of empty carriers and loads of RC's which makes that their biggest "win" in this server despite the fact that they have twice the fleet in numbers and 4 times the battling fleet.
They pull TE from their war against SL (WHICH WAS DECLARED BY TE on an "unpussy" act of no equal in the TE history)... just to have enough meat shield to burn when they totally screw-up with their kamikaze tactics.

AND SL IS THE BLACK SHEEP HERE?

We dont go away within 2 galaxy's from Noise?
No one was watching Noise's position for that matter and its called OUR F******** HOME GALAXY you morons, we didnt go anywhere, we were there since the beginning of times... it was you that called TE to go under your skirts and make mouth-babies... they even took DN's away from bases
What the hell did you expect... to launch at the WH and we would stare at all of you go for Noise in the worst tactical error of Fenix history?

Clean your mouth before talking about SL...

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 21:34

I laughed so hard at Lady Appa's e-tears, I peeed a little...

SL went from being the scourge of the server to Noise's lapdogs. Which is it? Does anyone in Fate even know which?

This is too funny! Let the good times roll!!!

Kostchtchie

Postby Kostchtchie » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 22:39

mr deejay wrote:SL went from being the scourge of the server to Noise's lapdogs. Which is it? Does anyone in Fate even know which?

Neither really. SL has always acted in the best interest of SL and Tank is smart enough to know which actions are ideal for his guild. Which is pretty much the same with any other guild. We have requested their help a few times and was told no and vice versa. If they were our "lapdogs" they would of never told us no :P. SL and XI simply determine what each will do depending on their interest in a particular conflict. Sometimes when these interests meet with others they work together and when they don't they do not. Simply put working together does not equate to one being above the other. Even now with the 3 guilds combine I have no power what so ever over any member of SL or XI as they are still separate from Noise even while under the same tag and the same for them not having power over members of Noise.

NøiSe - Kostchtchie
Honey Badger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Honey Badger » Sat 15 Jun, 2013 01:14

The fact that FATE got XI/SL/Noise to work together should show them how wrong they were. They can't see it because their fear and egos get in the way.

Happy hunting guys :biglaugh:

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Sun 16 Jun, 2013 01:01

did someone say black sheep? you are no black sheep.

TE and Fate fed on the underprivileged on Fenix during and after that last server war they sat on the side lines no surprises that they would do the same now both there guilds are soft in the head and well un organised die off and make it quick scum bags

Drekoffs

Postby Drekoffs » Sun 16 Jun, 2013 05:06

Just imagine if you were as good at this game as you are talking *beep* about other people :clap:

Evil Dude

Postby Evil Dude » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 00:56

imagine if more people gave to craps about what you thought?

Return to “Fenix”