Statement From XI conserning the serverpact

BoerRepublic
Guild: Fenix: FATE
Delta: NeM
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Statement From XI conserning the serverpact

Postby BoerRepublic » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 11:11

Don't u guys ever get tired of talking to yourselves? If anything you said actually meant anything I don't see the need to constantly repeat it like a cheating girlfriend believing if I say it enough it must be true. We launched, things went south we got out, while we were in another tab actually moving our spread sheet ships, you were here...... trolling..... when any one of you guys actually does anything of note I might consider what you have to say, grow some real balls stop trolling and come at me bro.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 11:23

BoerRepublic wrote:Don't u guys ever get tired of talking to yourselves? If anything you said actually meant anything I don't see the need to constantly repeat it like a cheating girlfriend believing if I say it enough it must be true. We launched, things went south we got out, while we were in another tab actually moving our spread sheet ships, you were here...... trolling..... when any one of you guys actually does anything of note I might consider what you have to say, grow some real balls stop trolling and come at me bro.
If the average exp is any indication at all I would say they have done plenty of things of note.

Great White Dope

Postby Great White Dope » Wed 19 Jun, 2013 01:22

BoerRepublic wrote:Don't u guys ever get tired of talking to yourselves? If anything you said actually meant anything I don't see the need to constantly repeat it like a cheating girlfriend believing if I say it enough it must be true. We launched, things went south we got out, while we were in another tab actually moving our spread sheet ships, you were here...... trolling..... when any one of you guys actually does anything of note I might consider what you have to say, grow some real balls stop trolling and come at me bro.
Seriously? :eh: Fate is more delusional than I thought.

Return to “Fenix”