Bore of the Worlds

mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Bore of the Worlds

Postby mr deejay » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 06:08

I know Noise is really good at hiding in the teens because that is all we saw them do since the server started, but can the collective members of leadership in Noise/XI figure out how to move all their players?

Clearly the Fate of the server (pun intended) rests in your hands. We all get that you are good at simming and pacting the server, but it's time to start acting like the poop-talkers you claim to be.

I know it's going to be hard to get your collective acts together seeing as though the only person capable of moving fleets in your camp left because you all thought you knew better. Well let's see:

Yarilo/Vladimirov: As "some kind of person" from -NGR-, he led nothing. He did it again as an alter-ego in XI.

Anyone from Noise: Never led a fleet on their own. The only time Noise moved from the teens was in XD and SL leadership planned the whole thing.

We could ask Vasco but he's moderating Noise's General Boards. Besides, his only good skill set requires a massive backstab of an allied guild...which actually might come in handy once SL/Noise realizes that XI is dead weight and is better off being 3B in derbs. At least Noise will still have the numbers advantage.

Let's face it: it's not like Yarilo is going to do something shady like launch late, hold back fleet, or backstab Noise. Camping separately AND the only "out of galaxy set" launch by Noise showed at least HALF of XI didn't launch at all...yeah I wouldn't be worried at all.

Here's what we know:

Cannon Fodder likes to yell alot at the guild, but can't be taken seriously because he has no war leadership experience.

Mary Queen of Derbs uses some kind of Launch Calc that gets everyone to the LZ at different times...unless those people are XI, then half don't launch at all.

If it wasn't for SL, you'd all be derbs. We broke a CF to save you goons and your repayment is idle fleet. Pretty lame if you ask me. What do you expect? A lot of tough-guy talk about exploits won by someone else. Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Over a month later and not a single launch? Yeah, I would definitely be looking for AngelofDeath right now...Cuz if the server is going to wait for Noise leadership to get their act together, we have a better chance at seeing a pig fly.

User avatar
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5462
Joined: Mon 18 Feb, 2008 15:11
Reputation: 63

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Hellion » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 17:50

Sounds like rambling...

Image
User avatar
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3034
Joined: Mon 28 Sep, 2009 23:16
Reputation: 59

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby fendelius » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 20:55

yea i cant make since of any of it. and what is a lazer calc? is that one of those 20th century texas instruments things? :think:

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby mr deejay » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 21:33

Hellion wrote:Sounds like rambling...


Words make a sound when you are reading? Are you blind?

User avatar
Dreadnought 92
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun 08 Jun, 2008 18:57
Reputation: 18
Guild: E=[FTW]
F=[NoiSe]
P=[Royal]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Dreadnought 92 » Sat 07 Sep, 2013 03:43

mr deejay wrote:
Hellion wrote:Sounds like rambling...


Words make a sound when you are reading? Are you blind?


blah blah blah

Words do make a sound...doesn't mean they contain anything of worth.

Infinity wrote:SixSide, you're allowed to be stupid
User avatar
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5462
Joined: Mon 18 Feb, 2008 15:11
Reputation: 63

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Hellion » Sat 07 Sep, 2013 10:15

mr deejay wrote:
Hellion wrote:Sounds like rambling...


Words make a sound when you are reading? Are you blind?


No its rambling without a doubt. I don't feel my sight is the issue here but rather ones ability to understand the definition of rambling.

Image
mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby mr deejay » Tue 10 Sep, 2013 04:58

I ask you if you are blind Hellion, because usually people don't hear words being read to themselves.

You said "Sounds like rambling." How does words on a screen sound?

I ask if you are blind because blind people have software that is able to tell them what they are reading in audio.

However, your response begs the question of whether you even understand basic concepts like living and breathing if somehow you hear words that make no noise. Then I really call into question the validity of any of your statements in this thread.

Why don't you and Fendelius go play with the lazer calc he somehow derived from my post. I bet the two of you could have loads of fun hearing typed words and reading other words that aren't there...

User avatar
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5462
Joined: Mon 18 Feb, 2008 15:11
Reputation: 63

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Hellion » Tue 10 Sep, 2013 06:23

mr deejay wrote:I ask you if you are blind Hellion, because usually people don't hear words being read to themselves.

You said "Sounds like rambling." How does words on a screen sound?

I ask if you are blind because blind people have software that is able to tell them what they are reading in audio.

However, your response begs the question of whether you even understand basic concepts like living and breathing if somehow you hear words that make no noise. Then I really call into question the validity of any of your statements in this thread.

Why don't you and Fendelius go play with the lazer calc he somehow derived from my post. I bet the two of you could have loads of fun hearing typed words and reading other words that aren't there...


So nitpicking my word usage as compared to the arguing the validity of your nonsensical post. It doesn't make the post any more intelligent sounding... rather it shows that instead of being able to argue your point you have to resort to ad hominem.

Image
mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby mr deejay » Mon 16 Sep, 2013 05:14

Actually my attack on you was based purely on "the pot calling the kettle black" theory. If you are going to attack me and say my post is nonsensical with an equally nonsensical retort, then yes, it was called for.

I did laugh at your attempt at trying to have the moral high ground...and ended up troll-failing.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19464
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 587
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Wlerin » Mon 16 Sep, 2013 08:17

Still sounds like rambling.

User avatar
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5462
Joined: Mon 18 Feb, 2008 15:11
Reputation: 63

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Hellion » Tue 17 Sep, 2013 01:01

mr deejay wrote:Actually my attack on you was based purely on "the pot calling the kettle black" theory. If you are going to attack me and say my post is nonsensical with an equally nonsensical retort, then yes, it was called for.

I did laugh at your attempt at trying to have the moral high ground...and ended up troll-failing.


Not really a moral highground but rather I am just stating you sound like a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. Your entire post was more a shopping list of people you hate and random reasons you hate them. I don't really care who on the list your talking about but it doesn't change the fact it was rambling at best.

Image
User avatar
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu 16 Dec, 2010 22:36
Reputation: 39
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby Kakarot » Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:41

The point is the current affair is boring and it's affecting the players as they continuously see their guild pull away in fleet. I think prior to XI eating it's own, oddly some actives, Noise had 6 billion more. The leadership are pushing the idea of fleet averages etc but I think with 6 billion more than the opposing side, you should be crashing and winning regardless of the averages.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby mr deejay » Tue 17 Sep, 2013 17:20

Kakarot wrote:The point is the current affair is boring and it's affecting the players as they continuously see their guild pull away in fleet. I think prior to XI eating it's own, oddly some actives, Noise had 6 billion more. The leadership are pushing the idea of fleet averages etc but I think with 6 billion more than the opposing side, you should be crashing and winning regardless of the averages.


Even with XI guaranteed to withhold at least 3/4 of their fleet from the attack, either through sheer lack of brain power to launch on time, or because of some calculated (I use the term loosely regarding Yarilo) move, Noise still has a 3B fleet advantage.

But then again, it took Noise leadership two months to move 2 galaxies, so I beg to argue who has more brain power?

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri 08 Jun, 2007 19:08
Reputation: 26
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta
Location: the netherlands
Contact:

Re: Bore of the Worlds

Postby ashtraynaut » Mon 14 Oct, 2013 00:50

mr deejay wrote:I know Noise is really good at hiding in the teens because that is all we saw them do since the server started, but can the collective members of leadership in Noise/XI figure out how to move all their players?

....wall of text

Over a month later and not a single launch? Yeah, I would definitely be looking for AngelofDeath right now...Cuz if the server is going to wait for Noise leadership to get their act together, we have a better chance at seeing a pig fly.



oh...you are on drugs again mate? :nonono

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid


:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::


Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint

Return to “Fenix”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests