We have a running gag in SL

mr deejay

We have a running gag in SL

Postby mr deejay » Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:05

We took a sucker bet in SL that I would be finished with building the impossible or Noise would attack Fate.

I bet that I would build lvls 6-10 OSYs, complete with high level terraforms, MLPs, and antimatter plants before McClellan Fodder would move Noise out of the teens.

Well I have lvl 10 OSYs in the queue being built on 14 of my bases. Still no moves out of the teens. At this rate, watching hair grow is much more fun to watch!

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: We have a running gag in SL

Postby fendelius » Wed 16 Oct, 2013 23:36

why would they move and why do u want it so desperately?

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Kakarot » Thu 17 Oct, 2013 15:48

Just a little thing called a war?

And to get the war over and done with.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 12:55

not gionna happen any time soon. FATE have bigger fleets and Fenix as a whole is generally dead.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Kakarot » Fri 18 Oct, 2013 18:18

Yet Noise had a lot more fleet.

I agree that Fenix is dead, that's why I want this war over and done with. No point in keeping it limping along.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 21 Oct, 2013 16:59

Kakarot wrote:Yet Noise had a lot more fleet.

I agree that Fenix is dead, that's why I want this war over and done with. No point in keeping it limping along.

Yet I never said that don't. But, right now, FATE have bigger individual fleets, so there's no way Noise will be able to get enough moving to manage an actual blob crash.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Kakarot » Mon 21 Oct, 2013 21:25

They would if people knew that a crash would actually be on the cards instead of another "activity" jump in the teens.

mr deejay

Postby mr deejay » Tue 22 Oct, 2013 00:51

Kakarot wrote:They would if people knew that a crash would actually be on the cards instead of another "activity" jump in the teens.

The problem is that the actual Noise players (not the merger guilds) are figuring out how to do this thing called a "launch." Since none of them have done it and Noise leaders made it very clear it was their guild, the rest of the sheep have to abide by their rules.

Noise can try and say every leader from SL and XI have a voice in the decision-making process, but it is pretty clear who runs the show...or should I say, doesn't run the show.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hellion » Tue 22 Oct, 2013 08:44

mr deejay wrote:
Kakarot wrote:They would if people knew that a crash would actually be on the cards instead of another "activity" jump in the teens.

The problem is that the actual Noise players (not the merger guilds) are figuring out how to do this thing called a "launch." Since none of them have done it and Noise leaders made it very clear it was their guild, the rest of the sheep have to abide by their rules.

Noise can try and say every leader from SL and XI have a voice in the decision-making process, but it is pretty clear who runs the show...or should I say, doesn't run the show.

Pretty sure they have cited a number of times its not their guild and that you have to abide by your actual leadership. Whenever something comes up people are usually directed towards their respective leadership. You just have hurt feelings as you are mostly useless. This luckily is not the bulk of SL but they have their bad apples like each of the guilds do (XI, SL, Noise, and FATE) but the bad apples don't always reflect what the guild as a whole are. I have fought along side members of all 4 of those guilds at some point or another and there are fantastic members in each. Your simply not one of them...

Return to “Fenix”