Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby mr deejay » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 00:33

Cannon Fodder & Co. are really looking like the noobs they are with this "launching thing." At this point, they should just ask Fate to fly into their blob. It would be easier.

Cannon Fodder even tried to beg AngelofDeath to tag over to Noise in order to satisfy his "fleet averages" quota and to save the entire guild from yet another embarrassing launch on Fate. His actions only further fuel the theory that without AngelofDeath, the architect of the launch on XI in the XD/XI war, the combined prowess of Noise is destined to fly around the teens and no further.

If there was any doubt that the combined intellect of Noise/XI leadership taking the lead in this war was a bad idea, should only look at the number of failed launches. Maybe they should allow SL's leadership to take the lead and allow Noise to stick to overcollecting on blob piles.

The only thing Noise is good at is landing on an uncontested derb pile and bragging about their game skills when they never fought in a war by themselves. Clearly their inexperience shows.

Vladimirov
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri 07 Aug, 2009 14:13
Reputation: 3
Guild: [XI]
[SOUP]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby Vladimirov » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 00:53

lolz you just called your own GM a fail noise/xi leader xdxdxd

but oke this launch wasnt under XI and noise leadership

we followed and watched it fail

User avatar
The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:33
Reputation: 3
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby The Ed » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 00:56

Yeah pretty sure Tank was the one who organized it sooooooo better luck next fail thread?
Last edited by The Ed on Fri 15 Nov, 2013 01:44, edited 1 time in total.

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby mr deejay » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 01:24

So what if Tank led the charge? That's how many times he led Noise versus how many times Noise leadership failed?

Which begs the question: How come so many of you "awesome players" couldn't make it to the LZ? How come people can't figure out how to launch on time? How hard is it to launch ANYWHERE with a blob as large as yours?



Pretty sure I didn't call my leader a failure. I am pretty sure I wrote Cannon Fodder's name down. Maybe you are imagining words that aren't there? Is there a problem with your reading skills?


Vladimirov wrote:lolz you just called your own GM a fail noise/xi leader xdxdxd

but oke this launch wasnt under XI and noise leadership

we followed and watched it fail



So in other words Yarilo, in the past, the combined greatness of XI/Noise failed together, whereas Tank failed alone? You do realize how bad that looks, right?

And if you watched it fail, why did you not try to help it succeed? Is it because secretly you want to stay behind and watch Noise/SL crush their fleets, while conserving most of yours? Is that the real reason you blob separately from Noise/SL? (the last question is rhetorical because we all know that is the truth)

Vladimirov
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri 07 Aug, 2009 14:13
Reputation: 3
Guild: [XI]
[SOUP]
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby Vladimirov » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 01:29

Maybe they should allow SL's leadership to take the lead and allow Noise to stick to overcollecting on blob piles.


but SL lead mate

so where you trying to get your point in this

User avatar
The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:33
Reputation: 3
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby The Ed » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 01:52

So wait when NoiSe or XI launches fail its the incompetence of the leader, but when a SL leader has a launch fail its the guilds fault for not trying.

Your argument it horribly put together so please try harder next time

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
Cannon_Fodder
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon 15 Sep, 2008 11:04
Reputation: 5
Guild: Delta: [FLEET]
Fenix: [NøiSe]
Location: astro adjacent

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby Cannon_Fodder » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 06:52

I must admit to the feeling of satisfaction when I visit the forums to find another ill informed rant about me from Italius.

Yep I take full responsibility for not getting our guy's up for the launch - it wasn't a great effort all round.

:/

User avatar
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5462
Joined: Mon 18 Feb, 2008 15:11
Reputation: 63

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby Hellion » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 10:29

This is why no one has ever taken many of your posts seriously. You grabbed at straws so much that at this point your just dropping names for the sake of dropping names. Though I suspect all the leaders would gladly take some of the blame as the effort as a whole failed in doing so you also are saying that your own leader (the one you refuse to name) took part in said planning also. Even so the leaders themselves aren't exactly to blame for bad launches unless they themselves didn't make it to said launch.

So though Tank was front and center on it I still don't believe he was at fault though it was still a group decision at the end. Calling one a failure means your calling them all one (the ones you seem to have a hard on for and your own leader).

Image
mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby mr deejay » Sat 16 Nov, 2013 03:37

The Ed wrote:So wait when NoiSe or XI launches fail its the incompetence of the leader, but when a SL leader has a launch fail its the guilds fault for not trying.

Your argument it horribly put together so please try harder next time


You might want to think about changing your name to Special Ed because that is more fitting.

Explanation: (this is the part where I tell you what you failed to read correctly, Ed)

I said that when XI/Noise set a launch, it is the FAIL of TWO combined guilds worth of useless talent. When they sit back and watch Tank fail, Tank is failing alone. Well...you all are failing really.

Launching has to be the easiest thing to do. I can't understand why people can't manage it. Clearly Yarilo cannot fill Exar's shoes or even that retard G-Ride's shoes.

I think sitting back and watching your guild fail is a pretty ridiculously bold statement considering you have done nothing noteworthy on this server Yarilo/Vladimirov, unless you call FAILING at being -NGR-'s leadership something to note. At least my legacy (besides destroying WoG with a msg to game support) will be that I took 40+ players in a guild I created and merged them with XI's subguild. There are still a few players left in XI from that merge.

So thru all my "FAIL" I managed to make quite an impact on the server. I think that I have every right to laugh at you guys from the sidelines because the leadership that is left on this server couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in their hands (not including SL, who has had leadership intact this whole time and obviously made a huge impact on this server in the last two years).

It's like watching the bench warmers pretend to be "first string" players. Just move your damn fleets and get on with it. If XI is holding you back, then crush XI. They made it easy for you to figure out who they are by camping on their own LZ.

Hellion wrote:This is why no one has ever taken many of your posts seriously. You grabbed at straws so much that at this point your just dropping names for the sake of dropping names. Though I suspect all the leaders would gladly take some of the blame as the effort as a whole failed in doing so you also are saying that your own leader (the one you refuse to name) took part in said planning also. Even so the leaders themselves aren't exactly to blame for bad launches unless they themselves didn't make it to said launch.

So though Tank was front and center on it I still don't believe he was at fault though it was still a group decision at the end. Calling one a failure means your calling them all one (the ones you seem to have a hard on for and your own leader).


Not entirely. How many launches (including mini-launches) did Tank lead since XI/SL/Noise merged? I know for a fact he has been laying low. Tank failed. But how many other launches were led by other leaders? probably in the neighborhood of 5:1.

But through this explanation, Hellion, I had no idea that you were so privy to the inner workings of launch planning. By your own attitude and efforts, showing me I am wrong should be channeled into success. Since you are not successful, trying to outwit me verbally doesn't help you "win." I'm not in Noise, so I don't share in your fail.


BTW, I had no idea what really took place. I just wanted to see your reactions because the guys in SL are bored. It was a laugh though, with Yarilo outting himself as a lazy jerk. Cannon Fodder's explanations are status quo because that is what is expected from Noise; what do you expect from a leader who pacted the entire server for 4+ years? He can't lead a blob launch. He can attack defenseless Lower guilds but not a large one he outnumbers 1.5:1.

Done with the WoT.

mr deejay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue 06 Dec, 2011 05:49
Reputation: 8

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby mr deejay » Sat 16 Nov, 2013 04:07

But seriously though, where does Yarilo or Cannon Fodder or anyone from Noise or XI have anything to say about Tank's performance? If it wasn't for SL, Noise would have had to face an enemy on it's own for the first time on the server and XI would have been derbed for the 18th time. I get that Yarilo is pretty lazy, given that he only understands fail.

If it weren't for SL saving your butts in the 11th hour (me included), none of you would be here today gloating about anything! Cannon Fodder would still be a fail leader and Yarilo would be trying to pact Fate to save his own butt (which I am sure he still plans to do at the last moment).

If at any point SL members decide they are done, it's all done. From what I know about leadership talks before I left Noise, it seemed like XI/Noise had a real handle on things on their own and tried to muscle SL into compliance. Obviously through sheer numbers, Noise/XI could push their agenda on the leadership roundtable alot easier against SL's leadership and it clearly shows with Tank's hiatus and AngelofDeath's departure.

I'm not oblivious to what is really going on. I might not have a seat at the table, but clearly with the talent of SL alone, landing on Fate should have happened months ago.

I might not be a bigshot in a big guild, but I will certainly have my fleet alot longer than any of you jerks. Remember, if SL leaves, none of you jerks from Noise have a leg to stand on. Your entire bravado in this game is based on the hope that all the guilds remain intact. One by one, players are moving back to XI and SL. I would be questioning those actions rather than mine.

And for Yarilo: You aren't as well respected as you would hope. Your guild is a free-blobbing mess away from becoming derbs. Remember, Noise and SL guilds outnumber you individually. They can both derb you and still have enough fleet to hold off Fate. No one needs you around to launch fleet. As a matter of fact, because your guild sucks so bad, you are the weakest link in the alliance. Noise and SL have worked well in the past. They can still work well without some schmuck pretending to be important holding everyone back. Just something to think about...the next time you hang back on a launch and watch Tank fail.

User avatar
Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5462
Joined: Mon 18 Feb, 2008 15:11
Reputation: 63

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby Hellion » Sat 16 Nov, 2013 05:22

Sadly I won't say that SL/XI/Noise are not without their bad apples but as a whole none of the 3 guilds are exactly bad. Its kind of sad but you make SL look bad with every single post and it makes the leadership of your guild look bad as they have faith in you for keeping you in said guild. That is not to say that they are bad people but rather you are what they actually recruited. While at the same time many of their members are actually fantastic and I would gladly fight along side any day of the week while your simply not worth even having a protected account. That being said your opinion still means pretty little to anyone.

Image
User avatar
The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:33
Reputation: 3
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby The Ed » Thu 19 Dec, 2013 01:56

mr deejay wrote:
The Ed wrote:So wait when NoiSe or XI launches fail its the incompetence of the leader, but when a SL leader has a launch fail its the guilds fault for not trying.

Your argument it horribly put together so please try harder next time


You might want to think about changing your name to Special Ed because that is more fitting.

Explanation: (this is the part where I tell you what you failed to read correctly, Ed)

I said that when XI/Noise set a launch, it is the FAIL of TWO combined guilds worth of useless talent. When they sit back and watch Tank fail, Tank is failing alone. Well...you all are failing really.

Launching has to be the easiest thing to do. I can't understand why people can't manage it. Clearly Yarilo cannot fill Exar's shoes or even that retard G-Ride's shoes.

I think sitting back and watching your guild fail is a pretty ridiculously bold statement considering you have done nothing noteworthy on this server Yarilo/Vladimirov, unless you call FAILING at being -NGR-'s leadership something to note. At least my legacy (besides destroying WoG with a msg to game support) will be that I took 40+ players in a guild I created and merged them with XI's subguild. There are still a few players left in XI from that merge.

So thru all my "FAIL" I managed to make quite an impact on the server. I think that I have every right to laugh at you guys from the sidelines because the leadership that is left on this server couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in their hands (not including SL, who has had leadership intact this whole time and obviously made a huge impact on this server in the last two years).

It's like watching the bench warmers pretend to be "first string" players. Just move your damn fleets and get on with it. If XI is holding you back, then crush XI. They made it easy for you to figure out who they are by camping on their own LZ.

Hellion wrote:This is why no one has ever taken many of your posts seriously. You grabbed at straws so much that at this point your just dropping names for the sake of dropping names. Though I suspect all the leaders would gladly take some of the blame as the effort as a whole failed in doing so you also are saying that your own leader (the one you refuse to name) took part in said planning also. Even so the leaders themselves aren't exactly to blame for bad launches unless they themselves didn't make it to said launch.

So though Tank was front and center on it I still don't believe he was at fault though it was still a group decision at the end. Calling one a failure means your calling them all one (the ones you seem to have a hard on for and your own leader).


Not entirely. How many launches (including mini-launches) did Tank lead since XI/SL/Noise merged? I know for a fact he has been laying low. Tank failed. But how many other launches were led by other leaders? probably in the neighborhood of 5:1.

But through this explanation, Hellion, I had no idea that you were so privy to the inner workings of launch planning. By your own attitude and efforts, showing me I am wrong should be channeled into success. Since you are not successful, trying to outwit me verbally doesn't help you "win." I'm not in Noise, so I don't share in your fail.


BTW, I had no idea what really took place. I just wanted to see your reactions because the guys in SL are bored. It was a laugh though, with Yarilo outting himself as a lazy jerk. Cannon Fodder's explanations are status quo because that is what is expected from Noise; what do you expect from a leader who pacted the entire server for 4+ years? He can't lead a blob launch. He can attack defenseless Lower guilds but not a large one he outnumbers 1.5:1.

Done with the WoT.

I don't know what I feel more sorry about.

1. Anyone who had to read that last post.
2. The fact that you actually believe what you wrote.
3. ??????
4. No Lemonz
5. Profit

Personally I believe option is the most correct, thought option 1 is very close behind. Option four is the next best with option 5 being dead last with 0% chance as you do not know what that is due to the appalling state of your account.

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
User avatar
Honey Badger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 05:45
Reputation: 6
Guild: XI
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Yet another FAIL launch by Noise

Postby Honey Badger » Thu 26 Dec, 2013 05:54

:shock:

Honey Badger says…I don’t always eat breakfast, but when I do, I prefer cobra.

Return to “Fenix”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests