DiBz is Back!

User avatar
alexei
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat 16 Jun, 2007 14:40
Reputation: 12
Guild: A X.Org
D AYAYA
F SL
I Idea
Galaxy: Delta

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby alexei » Sat 18 Dec, 2010 21:27

my comebacks are thoughtless and inexpensive. and i don't even spend time writing those wall-texts you seem to enjoy.

Habibi the Infidel wrote:(...) I have nothing but respect for Alexei.


Jonny Five wrote:by just saying hello Alexei owns you, every single time, anything from that moment on is just him chatting to you for the lol...
User avatar
Cabbage
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 8844
Joined: Fri 06 Jun, 2008 17:14
Reputation: 66
Guild: E: [SiN]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Cabbage » Sat 18 Dec, 2010 21:30

Team sleep sure does rage a lot. :roll:

User avatar
wuwu
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun 06 Jul, 2008 22:12
Reputation: 15
Guild: SOUP
FAIL
RAVE
and lemon server
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: unknown

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby wuwu » Sun 19 Dec, 2010 01:08

FYI

Rave lost the most on the Crash with XI
and picked up less than what it was owed *by guild*

kthnxbai

zoinks
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 22:57
Reputation: 19

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby zoinks » Sun 19 Dec, 2010 04:31

wuwu wrote:FYI

Rave lost the most on the Crash with XI
and picked up less than what it was owed *by guild*

kthnxbai

But still made a tidy profit.

User avatar
La Roux
Banned
Banned
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu 30 Sep, 2010 03:39
Reputation: 16
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
G: (-o-)
J: FLOW
Galaxy: Juno

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby La Roux » Sun 19 Dec, 2010 06:44

wuwu wrote:lolitalus


>_<
we had a good laugh about you on rave boards when u talked about how you were going to report everyone for everything you know and such..
i still lol

anyway

no one said we were complaining about the forums being dull heck i could careless
if you quit thats your choice and best of luck to you elsewhere/othergame

but as far as us being unoriginal.. atleast we are not full you know what and spawn anything that comes to our minds..

Oh man, those were the best messages I think I have ever read.

The important parts have been posted to my profile for future reference.

Reflections are protections
User avatar
Linkmyster
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat 06 Dec, 2008 19:05
Reputation: 3
Location: In a tree stealing your WiFi
Contact:

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Linkmyster » Tue 21 Dec, 2010 01:39

La Roux wrote:Oh man, those were the best messages I think I have ever read.

The important parts have been posted to my profile for future reference.



Nice 16th post there.

Image
User avatar
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 8626
Joined: Wed 13 Jun, 2007 20:19
Reputation: 125
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Spamhead » Tue 21 Dec, 2010 17:29

Linkmyster wrote:
La Roux wrote:Oh man, those were the best messages I think I have ever read.

The important parts have been posted to my profile for future reference.



Nice 16th post there.

Nice 614th post there.

Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon 22 Feb, 2010 06:08
Reputation: 24
Guild: WoG/Noise
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Infamous » Tue 21 Dec, 2010 19:12

Spamhead wrote:
Linkmyster wrote:
La Roux wrote:Oh man, those were the best messages I think I have ever read.

The important parts have been posted to my profile for future reference.



Nice 16th post there.

Nice 614th post there.

Nice 8088th post there.

User avatar
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 8626
Joined: Wed 13 Jun, 2007 20:19
Reputation: 125
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Spamhead » Tue 21 Dec, 2010 20:55

Infamous wrote:
Spamhead wrote:
Linkmyster wrote:

Nice 16th post there.

Nice 614th post there.

Nice 8088th post there.

Inorite?

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2178
Joined: Tue 02 Dec, 2008 07:23
Reputation: 95
Guild: lolwut

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby -Benji- » Tue 21 Dec, 2010 20:56

Terrible 8089th post.

I root for the home team.
User avatar
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 8626
Joined: Wed 13 Jun, 2007 20:19
Reputation: 125
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Spamhead » Tue 21 Dec, 2010 21:04

-Benji- wrote:Terrible 8089th post.

I think after my two recent posts, I'm allowed to suck for a long time.

Tumbler
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun 14 Nov, 2010 14:06
Reputation: 5
Guild: [XI] xREPRESENTx
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Tumbler » Wed 22 Dec, 2010 13:53

For the record:

Italius lost his fleet in a noob mistake. He recalled to a hot LZ after initially running from the battle in F48. Exar told him not to recall but he did anyway, going against the person who he claims is a good leader.... hmmm. It appears after he spent time going "f*** f***" on the boards he made up some story about "boredom" and wanting to destroy his fleet for exp... lolwhat?

That's nearly as nooby as disbanding your capital. 4srs.

The fact that no XI or RAVE player has been banned since he was kicked from XI proves that he is disillusioned.

I don't see how he can go ahead trolling other members of the server for being "irrelevant" when he was only ever included in "leadership" roles in XII and XI to keep him quiet. We couldn't be bothered listening to the endless idiocy that we would have to withstand if we did ever kick him. Looks like this has been sparked now and alas, a month later, it's still going on. XI would much rather have these players who Italius mocks over the almighty simItalius, who just complains and doesn't do anything.

Please, stop.

zoinks
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 22:57
Reputation: 19

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby zoinks » Wed 22 Dec, 2010 14:46

Tumbler wrote:Please, stop.
But then the forums would be so boring.

User avatar
Kakarot
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu 16 Dec, 2010 22:36
Reputation: 39
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby Kakarot » Wed 22 Dec, 2010 15:12

Tumbler wrote:For the record:

Italius lost his fleet in a noob mistake. He recalled to a hot LZ after initially running from the battle in F48. Exar told him not to recall but he did anyway, going against the person who he claims is a good leader.... hmmm. It appears after he spent time going "f*** f***" on the boards he made up some story about "boredom" and wanting to destroy his fleet for exp... lolwhat?

That's nearly as nooby as disbanding your capital. 4srs.

The fact that no XI or RAVE player has been banned since he was kicked from XI proves that he is disillusioned.

I don't see how he can go ahead trolling other members of the server for being "irrelevant" when he was only ever included in "leadership" roles in XII and XI to keep him quiet. We couldn't be bothered listening to the endless idiocy that we would have to withstand if we did ever kick him. Looks like this has been sparked now and alas, a month later, it's still going on. XI would much rather have these players who Italius mocks over the almighty simItalius, who just complains and doesn't do anything.

Please, stop.


And how do you know this my friend?

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
zoinks
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 22:57
Reputation: 19

Re: DiBz is Back!

Postby zoinks » Wed 22 Dec, 2010 15:19

John Rambo wrote:And how do you know this my friend?
Judging by his use of the word "we" I'm going to go ahead and guess that he knows because he's in XI and saw it first hand.


Return to “Fenix”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest