TE

Scipio
Guild: A: [9th]
F: WoG
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: TE

Postby Scipio » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 22:51

So by your logic getting suicided upon marks you as fail? And that same logic would make Vikings what? I seem to recall an incident or two :whisle:

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 96% how I react to it.
Scipio Africanus
maverick irish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby maverick irish » Sun 06 Feb, 2011 15:11

Scipio wrote:So by your logic getting suicided upon marks you as fail? And that same logic would make Vikings what? I seem to recall an incident or two :whisle:

ye but we are smart enough not to let it get embarrassing /facepalm

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 02:12

maverick irish wrote:
Scipio wrote:So by your logic getting suicided upon marks you as fail? And that same logic would make Vikings what? I seem to recall an incident or two :whisle:

ye but we are smart enough not to let it get embarrassing /facepalm

Your GM got suicided 2/3 times a month, normally accompanied with a forum thread about why that player suicided.......

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 02:17

Guy needs to learn to ae

80 mil on a levi suicide

terribad

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 05:58

High Mage wrote:I think it was epic, and entirely appropriate. If these so called friends of his would stop being friends with him after he destroyed fake fleet in a fake world, then they weren't really friends in the first place. It is just a game after all.

But it was one heck of a way to go out that's for sure lol.

If you had a so-called friend in a fake world who you were actually a friend with, they wouldn't have suicided their account. Would have given log details and left the game.

Some butthurt noob with a levi stack that didn't even do that much damage. 81mil is pretty pathetic for a levi stacker imho.

I root for the home team.
High Mage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby High Mage » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 19:51

-Benji- wrote:
High Mage wrote:I think it was epic, and entirely appropriate. If these so called friends of his would stop being friends with him after he destroyed fake fleet in a fake world, then they weren't really friends in the first place. It is just a game after all.

But it was one heck of a way to go out that's for sure lol.

If you had a so-called friend in a fake world who you were actually a friend with, they wouldn't have suicided their account. Would have given log details and left the game.

Some butthurt noob with a levi stack that didn't even do that much damage. 81mil is pretty pathetic for a levi stacker imho.

You make a valid point, that I think goes hand in hand with the point I myself was making. I think it can be easily concluded that these guys weren't friends in the first place.

As to your second part, I think he did it with 13 death stars :lol:

I iz the High mage and I iz ubber 1337.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 05:46

The ratios posted earlier scream levi rape, with the increments of 200k readily apparent. If that was DS rape, he got some *beep* up wierd *beep* ratios O_o

High Mage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby High Mage » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 15:27

-Benji- wrote:The ratios posted earlier scream levi rape, with the increments of 200k readily apparent. If that was DS rape, he got some *beep* up wierd *beep* ratios O_o

Well, I would imagine having drastically different technology levels'(focuses) could cause the weirdness, but they would have to be REALLY drastically different.

lolzowned

Postby lolzowned » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 16:53

Benji, why you talking on Fenix Forums still? You got derbed. Go back to the new servers where everyone else who gets owned goes.

High Mage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby High Mage » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 18:35

lolzowned wrote:Benji, why you talking on Fenix Forums still? You got derbed. Go back to the new servers where everyone else who gets owned goes.

Hey, leave Benji alone. He can post on whatever forum he wants to. He was always the one Dibz person(when he was there) that I truly respected.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 21:02

lolzowned wrote:Benji, why you talking on Fenix Forums still? You got derbed. Go back to the new servers where everyone else who gets owned goes.

Sweet first one out of four posts dude.

1- I didn't get derbed. Nor did I get owned. At least not with reference to when I left the server.

2- Why am I talking on the forums? I'd like to think that my presence in the Fenix forums pretty much established the Fenix P&W forum as one of the most epic forums to read/post in for quite some time. I know you probably don't remember much, but back in the day of Los, Witt E, Rafen and WM, the forums were actually alive and fun.

3- Cause I can?

lolzowned

Postby lolzowned » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 23:12

yea you did get derbed. then quit soon after. then made up a story saying you gave away account weeks before. LOL. everyone knows you just made that up to make yourself feel better. soon after you got derbed you had a name changed because you ragequit and gave it away.

and sweet thats your 1551st post of lolzowning your life reading thousands of comments/threads about other peoples nonsense and actually taking the time to make replies. each comment represent a situation that you thought about which took how many minutes and how long to think of a reply? idk but thats sad.

LOL keep getting owned ingame and on the forums. You got ZFd and RageQuit Bro. Dont be mad. Just accept it.

Premonition
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: F: WoG

Postby Premonition » Sun 20 Feb, 2011 21:34

Actually, Benji, you're probably the biggest cry baby I've ever met besides a gamer by the name of Empathy that I know (but this is because I met him when we were both younger than the stars) Other than that, Benji can post anywhere where the *beep* he wants, *beep* *beep* mother *beep*(s).

PS: You suck at HON, Benji. Run off to SC2 you sissy! :lol:

This is what the moderators will do to me, someday.
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE

Postby Spamhead » Tue 22 Feb, 2011 00:46

-Benji- wrote:Los, Witt E, Rafen and WM

Why would you taint such an era with mention of WM?

Return to “Fenix”