SGC Cancels pact with Dibz

.bean.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

SGC Cancels pact with Dibz

Postby .bean. » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 03:42

In light of recent events... effective immediately all pacts with Dibz are severed.

- Figured since we got no notice of pact cancelling, forums or messages to anyone in game leadership.. We should at least go through formality of declaring pact over.. as if that wasn't obvious before.

I am impressed they call us farms.. yet they still needed 2-4 hits per fleet on ours on average. They needed 4 different people, even 2 different FT droppers to take on some of our bigger fleet. It doesn't make us farms when an ally backstabs you - without even cancelling pacts first. We had less than a minute warning from the time we got hit.. and that was only because someone saw incoming fleet and posted.

Either way, they made a ton of profit - many of them will be getting 1-2 new bases. Hopefully now that can get a victory in a real 1 on 1 fight with another guild.

Hellion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: SGC Cancels pact with Dibz

Postby Hellion » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 03:59

Could be me but I don't think there is really a pact to cancel at this point. Most imagine that you didn't maintain the pact after said guild back stabs you. If a guild after being stabbed kept their pact then they are kind of stupid :P

That being said I doubt it required a thread to explain the obvious.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 05:19

.bean. wrote:In light of recent events... effective immediately all pacts with Dibz are severed.

- Figured since we got no notice of pact cancelling, forums or messages to anyone in game leadership.. We should at least go through formality of declaring pact over.. as if that wasn't obvious before.

I am impressed they call us farms.. yet they still needed 2-4 hits per fleet on ours on average. They needed 4 different people, even 2 different FT droppers to take on some of our bigger fleet. It doesn't make us farms when an ally backstabs you - without even cancelling pacts first. We had less than a minute warning from the time we got hit.. and that was only because someone saw incoming fleet and posted.

Either way, they made a ton of profit - many of them will be getting 1-2 new bases. Hopefully now that can get a victory in a real 1 on 1 fight with another guild.

Yea, im pretty sure this seemed obvious to all, unless yano you seriously thought of keeping the pact.
Also " when an ally backstabs you - without even cancelling pacts first" well it wouldnt really be a backstab if we told you would it?

With the multiple hits thing, whats wrong with that, we're a sharing caring bunch ^^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
High Mage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby High Mage » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 19:41

Could you people complain some more? Fenix forum has been very boring as of late, so even if the information in the original post is common sense, repetitive, or redundant(I just practiced redundancy lol) it at least is something to read and not be bored over.

Anyway, one more guild that dislikes Dibz now. Woot!

I iz the High mage and I iz ubber 1337.
maverick irish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby maverick irish » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 22:05

.bean. wrote:In light of recent events... effective immediately all pacts with Dibz are severed.

Although very noble, this is fenix not alpha.........start killing them and don't stop ,
oh but DiBz will more than likely get there arses handed to them if they tried to hit a decent guild so they wont be leaving the lowers for a while

Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: WoG/Noise

Postby Infamous » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 22:51

shut up guys they couldve been buddies, jesus teaches forgiveness.

Scipio
Guild: A: [9th]
F: WoG

Postby Scipio » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 23:23

Well, to be honest it is the meek who shall inherit the earth, right? So by default SGC gets first pick of all earthlies in the lowers now me thinks! or did they just win the server? :paranoid:

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 96% how I react to it.
Scipio Africanus
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 00:00

Infamous wrote:shut up guys they couldve been buddies, jesus teaches forgiveness.

They didnt even ask if we wanted to b friends after :(
I mean we gave them a bit of a slap on the wrist, maybe a little hard sure, but tough love is love none the less <3

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
maverick irish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby maverick irish » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 00:09

Scipio wrote:Well, to be honest it is the meek who shall inherit the earth, right? So by default SGC gets first pick of all earthlies in the lowers now me thinks! or did they just win the server? :paranoid:

Infamous wrote:shut up guys they couldve been buddies, jesus teaches forgiveness.

ah TE logic, to be honest I don't which is worse

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 00:21

maverick irish wrote:
Scipio wrote:Well, to be honest it is the meek who shall inherit the earth, right? So by default SGC gets first pick of all earthlies in the lowers now me thinks! or did they just win the server? :paranoid:

ah TE logic, to be honest I don't which is worse

maverick irish
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby maverick irish » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 00:37

exactly looking down on them, its good that you get it well done

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 01:10

maverick irish wrote:exactly looking down on them, its good that you get it well done

... its space, there is now down, just around

High Mage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby High Mage » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 01:13

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Image

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 01:18

I do like eve, shame im a cheapskate T_T

High Mage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby High Mage » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 01:26

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:I do like eve, shame im a cheapskate T_T

It was a great game when I played it, but I don't anymore cause I'm too obsessed with guildwars 1 and eventually 2.

Return to “Fenix”