The Weekly Fenix, Issue 1

team sleep
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The Weekly Fenix, Issue 1

Postby team sleep » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 10:58

This entire thread is 4 pages about arguments on RAVE history. Instead of arguing about whose history is correct, people can submit their versions of guild history. Rekronoa can post a general description based upon that.

Wow! that was so difficult. Rafen, Fappo and Co. are crying about guild history when they all had the opportunity to submit. Now you are mad because you didn't and someone else wrote the history. Pretty stupid!

So instead of wasting space on a server printing the endless RAVE rants about their history cry-fest, they could post their version of the history.

That was really hard!!!

You guys are really ridiculous.

On a more personal note, I tuned out somewhere between tear 1 and tear 20. After the RAVE guild ideals of simming and doing nothing were mentioned, the posts that were created afterwards were arguments about the level of simming rank whores RAVE turned into. I don't see the value in the retorts by the new RAVE leadership defending their positions of "simmership." It's pretty weak.

The only difference between RAVE and TE is that you are on opposite sides of a server and TE professes that they are simmer/rank-whores and you won't deal with the label stigma. You can dress up a pig, but it is still a pig with clothes on...

btw, nice job on the history Rekronoa. The only problem i see is that you talk about guilds and their roles without first giving them their own history. For instance SNM, Dibz, [WoG], Noise are mentioned but their guild history would be relevant to the history.
alexei wrote:for examples on what not to do when forum posting, search for team sleeps posts.

And for Alexei's guide to infinite contradiction see here:

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 11:49

None of them had the time to give me their thoughts, so I won't worry about it. Once they decide it is important, I will edit it in.

As to the RAVE situation, DangMan is willing to help me with his own account of RAVE's history, and once I get the time I will put it in as well.
I am Rekronoa
F: OoR

Paladin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Steel Legion
Moral Decay

Postby Paladin » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 11:58

Nice history guide.

-Paladin

Former WoG Member,
Currently a proud Steel Legionnaire
Last edited by Paladin on Sun 06 Mar, 2011 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
-Paladin
Former WoG Member, Former JR Member, Former SL spy in TE
Current Proud Steel Legionnaire

Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 12:51

I never received a pm or the opportunity to give my personal account on RAVe history.
http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 12:58

Dr. Fappo wrote:I never received a pm or the opportunity to give my personal account on RAVe history.

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=99735
"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."

Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE

Postby Spamhead » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 22:51

La Roux wrote:
We want spammy back.

Oh don't, I'm blushing.

La Roux
Banned
Banned
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
G: (-o-)
J: FLOW
Galaxy: Juno

Postby La Roux » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 23:22

<3 Spammy.

But seriously, spammy wouldn't have even bothered writing a horribly uninformed history of a guild, because he has respect for journalism

Rekronoa apparently wants to just make a half assed attempt and pass it off as such.
Reflections are protections

Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer

Postby Spamhead » Sun 06 Mar, 2011 23:45

La Roux wrote:<3 Spammy.

But seriously, spammy wouldn't have even bothered writing a horribly uninformed history of a guild, because he has respect for journalism

Rekronoa apparently wants to just make a half assed attempt and pass it off as such.

I actually gave up on both a Fenix Political History and a proper stronghold guild because I didn't have the time to do either properly.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 07 Mar, 2011 04:11

Spammy is a noob :paranoid:

Btw SLG was looking for you or smmits, cant remember what about >.>
Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

La Roux
Banned
Banned
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
G: (-o-)
J: FLOW
Galaxy: Juno

Postby La Roux » Mon 07 Mar, 2011 04:26

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Spammy is a noob :paranoid:

I know what about.

I feel exclusive.
Reflections are protections

Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer

Postby Spamhead » Mon 07 Mar, 2011 20:56

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Spammy is a noob :paranoid:

Huh, he didn't to... PM me?

acemavrick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: F:[TAG]
H:[RD]
J:[1st]

Postby acemavrick » Tue 08 Mar, 2011 13:21

team sleep wrote:This entire thread is 4 pages about arguments on RAVE history. Instead of arguing about whose history is correct, people can submit their versions of guild history. Rekronoa can post a general description based upon that.

Wow! that was so difficult. Rafen, Fappo and Co. are crying about guild history when they all had the opportunity to submit. Now you are mad because you didn't and someone else wrote the history. Pretty stupid!

So instead of wasting space on a server printing the endless RAVE rants about their history cry-fest, they could post their version of the history.

That was really hard!!!

On a more personal note, I tuned out somewhere between tear 1 and tear 20. After the RAVE guild ideals of simming and doing nothing were mentioned, the posts that were created afterwards were arguments about the level of simming rank whores RAVE turned into. I don't see the value in the retorts by the new RAVE leadership defending their positions of "simmership." It's pretty weak.

The only difference between RAVE and TE is that you are on opposite sides of a server and TE professes that they are simmer/rank-whores and you won't deal with the label stigma. You can dress up a pig, but it is still a pig with clothes on...

btw, nice job on the history Rekronoa. The only problem i see is that you talk about guilds and their roles without first giving them their own history. For instance SNM, Dibz, [WoG], Noise are mentioned but their guild history would be relevant to the history.

OMG Team Sleep, are u sick?

J/K

i cant believe it a reasonable post form team sleep +1

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sat 12 Mar, 2011 10:25

acemavrick wrote:
team sleep wrote:This entire thread is 4 pages about arguments on RAVE history. Instead of arguing about whose history is correct, people can submit their versions of guild history. Rekronoa can post a general description based upon that.

That was really hard!!!

OMG Team Sleep, are u sick?

J/K

i cant believe it a reasonable post form team sleep +1

Dont encourage him -.-
Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Jonny Five

Postby Jonny Five » Sun 13 Mar, 2011 01:01

The "Weekly" Fenix failed?

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.

Postby Rekronoa » Sun 13 Mar, 2011 04:09

Yeah it did. Damn nub Rekronoa.

:nonono

It will be coming. I've been really busy recently, but it will be back.
I am Rekronoa
F: OoR

Return to “Fenix”