The Massacre at Farscape

wobblyboosters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby wobblyboosters » Sat 04 Jun, 2011 07:29

hottie_parms wrote:
Exactly. And my post is, as usual completely pointless. A very slight (non letter) difference, but meaningless nonetheless.
/fixed

Poke deliberately launched BADLY like a spilled sack of sticky buns at a fat kids camp- with inferior numbers, DS had superior numbers and defense advantage but there actual activity at the time negated all that.
If Ddos didnt side with poke, (and they had no definite way of knowing we would except by the charm and personable character of our leadership which PUB, DS and Riddle just dont got), they would have won anyway.

Unlike PUB who sought protection from Poke so they could sim away for years we sided with them here so that at last the elephant in the room (ie: Gammas complete stagnation into restrictive BOREDOM), could finally be removed.

The last thing anyone with a brain wants is yet another power bloc that freezes the server, we wanted some crazy, some impulsive, some gawdammed UNPREDICTABLE back in the server and the only way to do it was with a crazy, impulsive, unpredictable plan and THAT, my dear Fetid Balms was how the day was won.

PS: @ Hayley
You might think i'm upset or angry, but I'm not. I just don't care anymore
No... no perish the thought... no one is thinking that! :headshake:
(lol ragequit! :biglaugh: )

YOUR AD HERE
cakehead
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby cakehead » Sat 04 Jun, 2011 08:09

Hayley wrote:I really dont know why I bother trying to talk reason to you guys.

Whatever.

all i asked for was for you guys to be honest about what you do and who you are. Even addex can do that.

Have fun trolling with addex and the rest of the forum -trashtalking *beep*.

Gamma sucks, you guys suck, there's not a single GM on AE who wants a fair/fun fight and will get one because they will just get raped by someone meaner, but at least I know addex is loyal to his players.

and this game is a *beep* joke. almost as bad as the piece of *beep* servers that barely work.

Wow that man is raging! Chill out mate, its only a game.

TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Sat 04 Jun, 2011 13:55

Whatever.

all i asked for was for you guys to be honest about what you do and who you are. Even addex can do that.

Gamma sucks, you guys suck, there's not a single GM on AE who wants a fair/fun fight and will get one because they will just get raped by someone meaner, but at least I know addex is loyal to his players.

and this game is a *beep* joke. almost as bad as the piece of *beep* servers that barely work.

I don't think you will ever find leadership in poke who will deny what they are or the tactics they use.

Ever since i came to poke i tried to make the fight fairer. I dropped 2 billion in allies and dropped most of the inactive massive fleets we had which put the numbers pretty much even between poke and DS. If you counted the pacts though (here i am not saying the all had mdps just that they were linked through naps and whatever) ds had 60% of the server under their control.

Now Ds used those pacts to control what the server could hit. DDOS for example were told the only guilds they could hit without retribution from DS were poke and i think rage though i cant be sure. I am sure the same thing were said to the other guilds within DS control

Now Given the massive step i made towards making the server fairer Kratons reaction to this was laughable. Having spent the previous year complaining how unfair it was how zerg poke was he then decided because nom joined poke about 200 mil fleet it was still unfair.

So there was literally no winning. All kraton actually wanted was a smaller poke so that ds could sim it out in 09 till they got bigger and then zerg poke to death. Whatever you think about his intentions i spoke to him many times as did Rahab and chansey before me.

So having made the massive mistake i made the only way to rectify it was for rahab to look for a conflict as soon as possible and he did given the opportunity that DDOS provided.

So now all that has happened is that the server actually has a purpose again. because of ddos betryal revenge will be sought which means guild will have to come out of their strongholds to seek it.

If you want to make the server fair as you keep saying there is a very simple way of doing it.

30s Block (Riddle Pub Steel) run it alone. They have more than enough fleet now and everyone knows riddle wont blob so they would just turn into a love esk block

Ds is more than capable of running itself only in they way poke has done. You will still have some allies but not now half the bloody server so that their only target is poke

Poke will stay doing what it has always done. Yes they have a nap with ddos and rage now but wont ever block with them

But the thing is this wont ever happen because it would require some actual fighting on a regular basis

what will actuall happen is ds will zerg up as much as it possibly can rebuild itself then try to zerg poke to death

the death of gamma has been put of for a year at most then

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Sat 04 Jun, 2011 15:58

TheSpunkyOne wrote:the death of gamma has been put of for a year at most then
Gamma died the day I quit :bleh: :whisle: :bleh: :whisle: :bleh: :whisle: :bleh:

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Space Simmer
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Space Simmer » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 05:54

Gamma Died when I started

Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 06:13

First off I require assistance, can someone explain what a spinster is to me? Secondly I need a time machine to get Hottie back to a time when such a term would fit in with the local vernacular

Also BIG LOL @ PUB calling anyone else a shiny new meatshield

Obviously the rest of the server would have had DDoS sit in the 50s till it was our turn to be food for POKE, DS, or maybe even eventually Riddle with a PUB tag. But alas DDoS will not sit in the 50s and simply wait our turn

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 08:42

and the once and future gamma verse redied the other day PUB started hitting there u know who for u know wat despite u know why

:roll:

u know?

so all i haf to say is dont come crying to me when u know wat happens to u know who because they did u know wat they did u know

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby hottie_parms » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 08:52

Ralphy Wiggum wrote:Also BIG LOL @ PUB calling anyone else a shiny new meatshield
Well, PUB was a meatshield for Poke for just about a year (give or take) and I never once denied our role as one. So I think we know a thing or two of such things. Although, I must admit, DDoS's entrance into the meatshield business far outshines my own. I'm jealous ;)
Ralphy Wiggum wrote:Obviously the rest of the server would have had DDoS sit in the 50s till it was our turn to be food for POKE, DS, or maybe even eventually Riddle with a PUB tag. But alas DDoS will not sit in the 50s and simply wait our turn
Well, duh. That's what DDoS does. It sits on its asses in the 50s and waits for enemies to come to them. That's exactly what I'm expecting of you in the future :roll:

Sarcasm.

DDoS, I actually do hope you leave the 50s. That will be one good change from all of this. Obviously, PUB would be one of your first targets...we haven't exactly been getting along swimmingly as of late. Don't worry, though, I still luv you all ;)

As an aside, I think everybody is ignoring the real victims here. DS are evil so they deserved what they got. But what about poor little CoRE? DDoS kicked those poor kiddies to the curb.

Dramatization:

Gl, CoRE (now WTF?)

shortlivedglory
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: no thanks

Postby shortlivedglory » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 14:59

Whatever.

Obviously you are upset. But let me just ignore your obvious butthurt and address your post with logic and reason.

First, you're actually not using reason at all. You're giving purely emotional statements and ignoring simple facts.

Second, nobody in Pokemon or NOM has ever been anything but straightforward about our methods. Not only that, but every other leader is the same way. You're just upset that we did it better than you. Manipulation and trickery has always been at the core of AE. Just because we fooled you doesn't mean you wouldn't have done the exact same thing had the tables been turned. In fact, you would have been foolish not to.

Third, Pokemon does want a fair fight. We've always been quite partial to one. That's why so many of our ops have been us launching at a blob twice our size. There's nothing more fun or profitable. DS refused to give us a fair fight. In case your memory lasts only a day, I'll remind you that they had zerged over 2.5bil mobile near where our un-synced landing was taking place. So is it just DS that's allowed to not fight fair? I'm sure if DS had won by zerging you would be playing a different tune. DS fought well, but we outsmarted them.

Finally, Gamma is just getting interesting again. Finally, all the other guilds can do as they please once again. DS got backstabbed by an ally that was sick of being controlled. We lured them into a trap using a poor launch and Ralphy's plan worked. Now Poke is rebuilding and the rest of the server can do as they please, without any powerblocks being capable of doing anything about it.

Of all the things that intrigue me most about AE, it's things like this. There is nothing set in stone. A guild didn't like how their ally was treating them, so they turned on them at the most opportune moment. A lot of people didn't see that coming. It's crazy stuff like this that keeps me interested in AE.
Last edited by shortlivedglory on Sun 05 Jun, 2011 15:25, edited 2 times in total.

grigri wrote:i have 1 levi (his birth was about 2 month ago) but it is so shine, so shine SO SHINE, that i can't send it in a combat!
Person012345: Every time someone tries to get p-rings before lvl 30, a puppy dies
most epic thread ever
Matthewscorp
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Matthewscorp » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 15:03

in the immortal words of myself "AE isnt fair, get over it"

BEWARE OF BUTTHURT
shortlivedglory
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby shortlivedglory » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 15:26

Matthewscorp wrote:in the immortal words of myself "AE isnt fair, get over it"
In the immortal words of Cloak, the AE Napoleon himself, "lolhonor!"

grigri wrote:i have 1 levi (his birth was about 2 month ago) but it is so shine, so shine SO SHINE, that i can't send it in a combat!
Person012345: Every time someone tries to get p-rings before lvl 30, a puppy dies
most epic thread ever
Matthewscorp
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Matthewscorp » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 15:36

trudat... im all for not backstabbing your own guild(suiciding) but as far as backstabbing other guilds... its all part of the game

BEWARE OF BUTTHURT
Thumper

Postby Thumper » Sun 05 Jun, 2011 23:58

All I know is this was an epic crash :mrgreen:

DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 00:32

shortlivedglory wrote:
Matthewscorp wrote:in the immortal words of myself "AE isnt fair, get over it"
In the immortal words of Cloak, the AE Napoleon himself, "lolhonor!"
Heck Vince Lombardi put it best, "Winning isn't everything, its the only thing!"

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
shortlivedglory
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby shortlivedglory » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 03:06

Oh, and as far as the server being imbalances now, that's a giant load.

1 [(-o-)] Space PoKéNoM heroes 1,953,542,345 96 20,349,399
2 [=¿=] Riddle 1,893,865,265 64 29,591,645
3 [DDoS] Distributed Denial of Shatner 1,657,132,910 87 19,047,505
4 [PUB] Party at Ur Blob 1,514,800,295 105 14,426,669
5 [DS] Dead Silence 1,487,619,395 79 18,830,625

The server is more balances than ever before. There is not one of the top 5 guilds that can completely dominate another. You're welcome!

Have fun playing, everyone.

most epic thread ever

Return to “Gamma”