The Massacre at Farscape

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 13:37

Also more respect needs to go to DS. Despite getting into a situation where vitory would be hard, and even after DDoS did some major damage. They still managed to hold together and fight dam effectively. That takes skill to hold together so well in that situation.
Bravo good sirs
And great hits on me some of you, especially BADHROOH
Total cost of units destroyed: 10809405 ( Attacker: 2469405 ; Defender: 8340000 )
Total cost of units destroyed: 20512315 ( Attacker: 6592315 ; Defender: 13920000 )
Awesome hits man >.<

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
shortlivedglory
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3943
Joined: Wed 17 Dec, 2008 20:02
Reputation: 108
Guild: no thanks
Location: tall grass

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby shortlivedglory » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 13:41

It's certainly important to emphasize the fact that they didn't allow us to make much profit on this. The margins are so low that it wouldn't have been worth it under most other circumstances.

grigri wrote:i have 1 levi (his birth was about 2 month ago) but it is so shine, so shine SO SHINE, that i can't send it in a combat!

Person012345: Every time someone tries to get p-rings before lvl 30, a puppy dies
most epic thread ever
User avatar
Cowbacca
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4775
Joined: Mon 21 Jan, 2008 22:18
Reputation: 64
Guild: -
BSMF
AYAYA
DWARF
RAVE
Contact:

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Cowbacca » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 13:58

Wow, those are some really bad attempted cross-server comparisons. Well done to both sides for actually fighting.

Ceti: [BSMF]
Delta: ex-[5555]
Epsilon: Ancestor of [DWARF]
Fenix: [RAVE]
Gamma: Founder of [(-o-)]
User avatar
Bombay
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 18:29
Reputation: 18
Guild: Retired
Contact:

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Bombay » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:06

I don't think its a bad cross-reference.

I think Hayley won't that argument.

Stacking the deck to win, there was no other outcome that could have happened based on those #'s. No matter how hard the defenders fought.

Don't tip your cap too the enemy for their great fight too when you used devious ways to win. Just call it like it is.

How did I get to these gamma forms ..... (Runs away)

Sitting in the Hall of Fame.
Long live MORAL DECAY!
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:11

Bombay wrote:I don't think its a bad cross-reference.

I think Hayley won't that argument.

Stacking the deck to win, there was no other outcome that could have happened based on those #'s. No matter how hard the defenders fought.

Don't tip your cap too the enemy for their great fight too when you used devious ways to win. Just call it like it is.

How did I get to these gamma forms ..... (Runs away)


We are congratulating them in spite of what we did, making the praise more sincere.
I dont agree with the way they got themselves into this situation and apart from the standard "tehehe" feeling you get when you pull a fast one on someone im not giddy about this. In the end we did what we had to for our accounts as well, just because we want a healthy server doesn't mean we dont want to be on top of it :P

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Bombay
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 18:29
Reputation: 18
Guild: Retired
Contact:

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Bombay » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:13

Praise more sincere ? I am sure that makes everything all better :)

I think the whole point is, calling it how we see it. You wanted to be on top, we all understand that. That's what any guildleader wants, just don't try to piss on our legs and tell us its raining :)

Sitting in the Hall of Fame.
Long live MORAL DECAY!
User avatar
Matthewscorp
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 990
Joined: Sun 18 Jan, 2009 23:20
Reputation: 9
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Matthewscorp » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:15

...sandcastlesmasher is the waterboy for our guild... not the leader

BEWARE OF BUTTHURT
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:16

Matthewscorp wrote:...sandcastlesmasher is the waterboy for our guild... not the leader

Im sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of the wives of your recycler pilots screams and tears :paranoid:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Bombay
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 18:29
Reputation: 18
Guild: Retired
Contact:

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Bombay » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:18

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
Matthewscorp wrote:...sandcastlesmasher is the waterboy for our guild... not the leader

Im sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of the wives of your recycler pilots screams and tears :paranoid:


Sound doesn't travel in space right :)

Sitting in the Hall of Fame.
Long live MORAL DECAY!
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:19

Bombay wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
Matthewscorp wrote:...sandcastlesmasher is the waterboy for our guild... not the leader

Im sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of the wives of your recycler pilots screams and tears :paranoid:


Sound doesn't travel in space right :)

They are with me, to erm..... console them :paranoid:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
wobblyboosters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat 22 Nov, 2008 15:56
Reputation: 9
Galaxy: Ixion
Contact:

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby wobblyboosters » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:22

Man this thread is boring :nonono

Yeah and DS has never evah evah evah done anything devious, underhanded or backstabby.
They are saints complete with shinee golden halos.... :roll:

FFS poke! you so bored of winning your too guilty to gloat?
Was this not the best sucker punch since Odog deleted IHS?
Come ON! Celebrate just a little! :wall:

YOUR AD HERE
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:23

wobblyboosters wrote:Man this thread is boring :nonono

Yeah and DS has never evah evah evah done anything devious, underhanded or backstabby.
They are saints complete with shinee golden halos.... :roll:

FFS poke! you so bored of winning your too guilty to gloat?
Was this not the best sucker punch since Odog deleted IHS?
Come ON! Celebrate just a little! :wall:


Biggest sucker punch since erm, the last op i was on :P

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Matthewscorp
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 990
Joined: Sun 18 Jan, 2009 23:20
Reputation: 9
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Matthewscorp » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:32

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
Matthewscorp wrote:...sandcastlesmasher is the waterboy for our guild... not the leader

Im sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of the wives of your recycler pilots screams and tears :paranoid:

those recycler pilots knew wat they signed up for and fought valiently.... thank you for consoling their wives

BEWARE OF BUTTHURT
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu 07 Jan, 2010 21:59
Reputation: 73
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby hottie_parms » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:41

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
wobblyboosters wrote:Man this thread is boring :nonono

Yeah and DS has never evah evah evah done anything devious, underhanded or backstabby.
They are saints complete with shinee golden halos.... :roll:

FFS poke! you so bored of winning your too guilty to gloat?
Was this not the best sucker punch since Odog deleted IHS?
Come ON! Celebrate just a little! :wall:


Biggest sucker punch since erm, the last op i was on :P


The NOM sucker punch is rather effective! I mean, it killed PUB! TWICE!!!*

I seriously wanted Poke and DS to have a fair fight and personally didn't care much who won. If DDoS hadn't worked their spinster magic (Yes, Ralphy, you're a spinster), both the Poke and DS fleets would be crushed. PUB would have the number 1 fleet size (I won't talk about averages :whisle: ), and us lower level top-10 guilds would have a much easier time for the next weeks or months moving around the server with BOTH DS and Poke out of commission as they rebuild.

But now, it's the same old server. As much as Ralphy says he did this to create a new server, I won't buy into that same old bullcrap. I admit there a lulz to having Poke on top, but we're back to the point where we were exactly after the G19 DS/Poke crash. Poke is still on top. DS is vowing to rebuild and kick *beep* again later, Poke has new meatshield.

So Ralphy, you can argue you did this out of some sentiment for server balance, but I don't agree that this has in any way, shape, or form balanced the server. However, your point about moving freely throughout the server? Yeah, that's completely possible now. You're Poke's new shiny meatshield. PUB was in your shoes not too long ago, too.

*Latest reports state that [PUB] is still alive. I blame zombies.

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The Massacre at Farscape

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 03 Jun, 2011 15:46

hottie_parms wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
wobblyboosters wrote:Man this thread is boring :nonono

Yeah and DS has never evah evah evah done anything devious, underhanded or backstabby.
They are saints complete with shinee golden halos.... :roll:

FFS poke! you so bored of winning your too guilty to gloat?
Was this not the best sucker punch since Odog deleted IHS?
Come ON! Celebrate just a little! :wall:


Biggest sucker punch since erm, the last op i was on :P


The NOM sucker punch is rather effective! I mean, it killed PUB! TWICE!!!*

I seriously wanted Poke and DS to have a fair fight and personally didn't care much who won. If DDoS hadn't worked their spinster magic (Yes, Ralphy, you're a spinster), both the Poke and DS fleets would be crushed. PUB would have the number 1 fleet size (I won't talk about averages :whisle: ), and us lower level top-10 guilds would have a much easier time for the next weeks or months moving around the server with BOTH DS and Poke out of commission as they rebuild.

But now, it's the same old server. As much as Ralphy says he did this to create a new server, I won't buy into that same old bullcrap. I admit there a lulz to having Poke on top, but we're back to the point where we were exactly after the G19 DS/Poke crash. Poke is still on top. DS is vowing to rebuild and kick *beep* again later, Poke has new meatshield.

So Ralphy, you can argue you did this out of some sentiment for server balance, but I don't agree that this has in any way, shape, or form balanced the server. However, your point about moving freely throughout the server? Yeah, that's completely possible now. You're Poke's new shiny meatshield. PUB was in your shoes not too long ago, too.

*Latest reports state that [PUB] is still alive. I blame zombies.


By no means is DDoS our meatsheild, if anything we where theirs.
DDoS deserve the praise for planning this especially as they went out on a limb trusting people who have a bad rep.

They wanted to open up the server for themselves and they have done with a more than healthy paycheck to get them started ^^

Edit, not to mention that both poke and DS are out of commission atm, you have more than an adequate chance to capitalise on this ^^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Return to “Gamma”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests