Guild: PUB
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: RAGE calls out entire server

Postby dismo » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 13:25

SmokeytheBear wrote:
dismo wrote:
SmokeytheBear wrote:
Speak for yourself.
nah that's OK I don't wanna be associated with something that sleeps in its own feces
So, your saying that along with being a fail troll you sleep in your own feces as well? I can understand why you wouldnt want to associate with yourself then, but its nothing some professional help and few years of electro-shock cant cure i suppose.
comprehension must not be a skill you've picked up yet

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 17:37

dismo wrote: comprehension must not be a skill you've picked up yet
Just like your situation with that ever elusive trolling skill. Id say youll get it eventually, but thatd be a lie and the nuns would beat me :scared:

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 18:56

dismo wrote:
SmokeytheBear wrote:
dismo wrote: lrn2troll
Speak for yourself.
nah that's OK I don't wanna be associated with something that sleeps in its own feces
SmokeytheBear wrote: So, your saying that along with being a fail troll you sleep in your own feces as well? I can understand why you wouldnt want to associate with yourself then, but its nothing some professional help and few years of electro-shock cant cure i suppose.
The trolling in this thread is very passé. Please, use original arguments.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 22:14

hottie_parms wrote: The trolling in this thread is very passé. Please, use original arguments.
shhhhhhhh. its America day just get drunk liek me an forget about it.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
Pancho
Guild: RAGE

Postby Pancho » Tue 05 Jul, 2011 00:20

Dismo, stop crying and play ...
Dismo is the same gossip magazine ... like to talk!

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla: :blabla: :blabla: :blabla:

hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby hottie_parms » Tue 05 Jul, 2011 03:03

Pancho wrote:Dismo, stop crying and play ...

Jeez, trolling like this is simply awesome. I have no words. Witty retort acknowledged.

dismo

Postby dismo » Tue 05 Jul, 2011 03:48

:shock:
uh oh a poet, can we get a haiku next?

Pancho
Guild: RAGE

Postby Pancho » Tue 05 Jul, 2011 22:15

dismo wrote:

sssshhhhiiiuuu my joke... shut up and play!

dismo

Postby dismo » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 03:17

Pancho wrote:
dismo wrote:

sssshhhhiiiuuu my joke... shut up and play!
guess you missed the fleet that took out your occupation force. when are you gonna learn CAP ships stand no chance against an anti-cap spec? you can't win, whatever you leave on the base I can either sneak in to take it out or spawn from qeues to take it out. sure you may hold it for a few days but the pillages will suck, and your repair bills will hurt. Its a lose - lose situation. be smart end it now and focus your attention on not getting back-stabbed by the DDoS guy your boss let in

Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 04:05

dismo wrote: guess you missed the fleet that took out your occupation force. when are you gonna learn CAP ships stand no chance against an anti-cap spec? you can't win, whatever you leave on the base I can either sneak in to take it out or spawn from qeues to take it out. sure you may hold it for a few days but the pillages will suck, and your repair bills will hurt. Its a lose - lose situation. be smart end it now and focus your attention on not getting back-stabbed by the DDoS guy your boss let in
So... Anti cap stacks are good against caps? Please do continue, your grasp on the dynamics of the game amaze me. Next you'll be talking about the trendy hipster frigate.

You sure do talk alot for someone who has never had any impact on anything/one in gammaverse

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby hottie_parms » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 04:12

Ralphy Wiggum wrote:
dismo wrote: guess you missed the fleet that took out your occupation force. when are you gonna learn CAP ships stand no chance against an anti-cap spec? you can't win, whatever you leave on the base I can either sneak in to take it out or spawn from qeues to take it out. sure you may hold it for a few days but the pillages will suck, and your repair bills will hurt. Its a lose - lose situation. be smart end it now and focus your attention on not getting back-stabbed by the DDoS guy your boss let in
So... Anti cap stacks are good against caps? Please do continue, your grasp on the dynamics of the game amaze me. Next you'll be talking about the trendy hipster frigate.

You sure do talk alot for someone who has never had any impact on anything/one in gammaverse
Sure he has an impact. He's PUB's trollbait.

dismo

Postby dismo » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 04:29

hottie_parms wrote:
Ralphy Wiggum wrote:

Sure he has an impact. He's PUB's trollbait.
HP he just lubs me so much he's always got my "name" on the tip of his tounge, and you know whats on his chin :o :think:
pancho took what i said to heart though, he moved his 2 titans and replaced them with Fighters :mrgreen:

-AoD-
Guild: Riddle

Postby -AoD- » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 05:20

Ralphy Wiggum wrote:

My impact has yet to be witnessed. It will be epic.

Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Thu 07 Jul, 2011 00:59

Be careful Angel. Duhzmo says anti caps are bad for caps...

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
dismo

Postby dismo » Thu 07 Jul, 2011 04:25

Ralphy Wiggum wrote:

you sure< i seem to know how to get RAGE's panties in a bunch

Return to “Gamma”