Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

.bean.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby .bean. » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 17:13

LT wrote:Riddle has an incredible track record of launching at things....poke went for a WH to launch totally elsewhere but then look PUB who has had time to build since like march?? And Riddle whom only sim (except saru and dr silent) and gloat about being rank 1 in fleet when they are in normal situation rank IIRC 6th on avg exp. So back to the story..here is poke trying to go on lil camping trip to find if there is tall grass elsewhere in the gammaverse. We send like 60% of total fleet into the WH..end up near 1.5b. Thats when the pansy *beep* DS meatshields decide to make a move and park 2.3bil on the 38 WH..but ah its the GRITS of gammaverse now, the wall of 30s on WH now. Even with quite goodish advantage at the time they decide not to do anything...oh surprise...

So as per usual the DS block once again cockblocks the server....so I ask Ralphy if they'd be interested in scaring the pansyfairies away as thats what they do..its like a flock of seagulls sitting on a market area and when you throw a rock at them they scatter all over the place. Now these guys are here taunting about poke zerging and blocking the server..well since Kraton and his meatshields are so brave that when given the chance for free for all server they declined and even gained WAR/SIM/PUB joining them what have they done since...wait for poke to move and then listen to what kraton tells them to do...I applaud to the bravery and fleet management skills of you guys.

And I cant count that the 3 active fleets of riddle making hits farming their own cluster, and the actually well executed hit on 9of10 as something you would consider making a move..besides 9of10 hit was done by PUBbies whom always showed bravery and needed activeness when the bells of war were booming. So credit is due to Samsonite Dove and whome ever was there.

Kraton has already stated he will interfere if we keep blocking the server..hey Kraton its your block doing it..how about you drop riddle and join us giving a nice lesson of how to get xp? And yes asking Kraton because the 30s ppl dont have his permission to move but grow untill they are used in a crash.

Interesting situation all in all..more popcorn needed..
If you really feel that Riddle deserve a proper blob crash (other than when we crashed PUB, other than when we lost crash in G29...) Then by all means please grow some proverbial and send your 5 guild zerg of 3.6bil on our 2.3bil. Yet here you stand, goading us at 2.3 bil into launching at 3.6bil. So it takes you 5 guilds.. (zerg much).. and 3.6 bil to feel safe enough to try goading 2.3bil to launch at you? Who do you think you are fooling here. True Justice or Blackadder. I believe the remaining people in gamma at least have some intelligence to see that Poke are nothing but a weak bunch of bullies, who rely on zerging and having to coordinate backstabs to win their fights now (Yes, I'm refering to the DDoS backstab).

So please, grow some proverbial and show Rehab is a compentant leader that can at least coordinate your 3.6bil of uselessness that cant even launch at a blob 30% smaller than your own. If you can't manage that, then I really think your guild should evaluate Rehab's usefullness as a leader and find someone who can coordinate a launch out a wet paper bag.

Oh right.. you don't have the advantage of DDoS being on our side ready to backstab us, so you will never launch. 5 guilds can't even take down 2... and 1 of those 5 claims to be better than the rest.... how pathetic.

Heampy

Postby Heampy » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 17:49

fendelius wrote:actually why dont we ever hear from heampy or some of the other ppl in PUB? is hottie parms the only PUB player still playing?? :think:
:eh: :paranoid: :paranoid: :D

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 18:14

.bean. wrote: tl;dr baaawwwwwwwwwwwww, wherz ur lolehonurrrr, baaaaaaawwwwwwwww.
/fixd. If you think its just ever so terrible and detrimental what were doing, do something bout it, other than spewing baw all over the borums.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
.bean.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby .bean. » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 18:20

SmokeytheBear wrote:
.bean. wrote: tl;dr baaawwwwwwwwwwwww, wherz ur lolehonurrrr, baaaaaaawwwwwwwww.
/fixd. If you think its just ever so terrible and detrimental what were doing, do something bout it, other than spewing baw all over the borums.

Hey looks its a forum troll.. I mean warrior. Thanks for proving one of my points though.. it says a lot that the best you can come up with is fake quoting people with a load of nonsense.

someone should go back to gradeschool before being on forums, then you might actually make some sense, instead of ridiculously long run-on sentences, seperated by comas, that just keep going, and going, and going.

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 18:38

.bean. wrote: Hey looks its a forum troll.. I mean warrior. Thanks for proving one of my points though.. it says a lot that the best you can come up with is fake quoting people with a load of nonsense.

someone should go back to gradeschool before being on forums, then you might actually make some sense, instead of ridiculously long run-on sentences, seperated by comas, that just keep going, and going, and going.
Heil mein grammar fuhrer!

It says more about you when all you can do is baw about it on the borums dude. Imo, if you have the cajones rather than simming and crying "ZOMG ZERGGGG RABBLE RABBLE!" like you have for the last 3 pages; then you should do something about it rather than sitting playing tiddlywinks or whatever you people do in your sim cave.

We play duck duck goose here :paranoid:

.bean.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby .bean. » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 18:50

SmokeytheBear wrote:
.bean. wrote: Hey looks its a forum troll.. I mean warrior. Thanks for proving one of my points though.. it says a lot that the best you can come up with is fake quoting people with a load of nonsense.

Heil mein grammar fuhrer!

It says more about you when all you can do is baw about it on the borums dude. Imo, if you have the cajones rather than simming and crying "ZOMG ZERGGGG RABBLE RABBLE!" like you have for the last 3 pages; then you should do something about it rather than sitting playing tiddlywinks or whatever you people do in your sim cave.

We play duck duck goose here :paranoid:
Player: 74989
[DDoS] Smokey the Bear
Level: 70.63 (Rank 421)
Economy: 8,053
Fleet: 15,568,475
Tech: 8,513,420
Exp: 3,666,938

Player: 12253
[=¿=] .bean.
Level: 88.22 (Rank 84)
Economy: 11,709
Fleet: 34,422,890
Tech: 24,981,639
Exp: 7,326,286

Yup.. I'm clearly a simmer..

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:09

ooo comparative stats, how nice. I guess im supposed to be impressed, intimidated, shamed, or something like that right?

Considering ive never been derbed, started about a year and a half late, took over a farm acct for teh lulz with less than a mil tech and fleet, relocated 15 bases at once, have only been involved in 1 crash on this server (Im like the red headed step child, noone ever takes me anywhere for pew pew :( ). And I still have 7.6mil out of 18mil in queue from that crash, LE take a while :scared:

Yeah, your stats dont mean much to me. Come at us though and well help you raise your exp a little more. Fleet might take you a bit to recoup though :whisle:
Last edited by SmokeytheBear on Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

.bean.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby .bean. » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:16

First you call me a simmer, then I agree with you... and post the proof as to why I agree with you - then you say you aren't impressed.. oh my gosh.. I'm gonna have to go cry to my mommy now.

Just out of curiosity, is that 1 crash you were in the 1 where DDoS backstabbed DS/CR againt Poke (since thats the only way DDoS can win any crash).

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SmokeytheBear » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:21

.bean. wrote:First you call me a simmer, then I agree with you... and post the proof as to why I agree with you - then you say you aren't impressed.. oh my gosh.. I'm gonna have to go cry to my mommy now.
Hmm well i took it as sarcasm you know. But step one is admitting they say, so congrats your on the road to recovery!
.bean. wrote: Just out of curiosity, is that 1 crash you were in the 1 where DDoS backstabbed DS/CR againt Poke (since thats the only way DDoS can win any crash).
lolehonor. Its a wargame and backstabbing is a legitimate tactic. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

-AoD-
Guild: Riddle
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby -AoD- » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:22

Like I said before, no more talk. Let's do this.

kiwifruit

Postby kiwifruit » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:35

hottie_parms wrote: My biblical bases have biblical defense commanders to keep them safe. I'd like to see them try to get past my level 10 Defense comms on every base!
lol...Fail

I'm Hungry.....Let's get a Taco
TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 20:56

.bean. wrote:First you call me a simmer, then I agree with you... and post the proof as to why I agree with you - then you say you aren't impressed.. oh my gosh.. I'm gonna have to go cry to my mommy now.

Just out of curiosity, is that 1 crash you were in the 1 where DDoS backstabbed DS/CR againt Poke (since thats the only way DDoS can win any crash).
your a simmer

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
Janna
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: SPUD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Janna » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 21:09

TheSpunkyOne wrote: your a simmer
but he can spell :neutral2:

TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 23:52

Janna wrote:
TheSpunkyOne wrote: your a simmer
but he can spell :neutral2:
Who needs to spell on the internet ?

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
salman8506
Guild: [=¿=],[TAG]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby salman8506 » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:14

-AoD- wrote:Like I said before, no more talk. Let's do this.
^^^^^

-Gandhis Revenge-

Return to “Gamma”