Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

User avatar
The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue 13 Jan, 2009 23:00
Reputation: 41
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby The Hoff » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:26

lol i remember about a year ago when I tried to fix the server and get rid of blocks...

kraton and tj zerged poke as their response to my attempts at an open server.

guess some things never change.

Aren't you fools tired of this polarized super block crap yet?

User avatar
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu 28 Jan, 2010 18:13
Reputation: 24
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: Comptown

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby Rekronoa » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 05:18

I'd take Gamma over Helion any day. Gamma is one of the better servers.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
User avatar
salman8506
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat 06 Feb, 2010 07:23
Reputation: 0
Guild: [=¿=],[TAG]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby salman8506 » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:49

fenix seems better of a server politics wise compared to gamma...

-Gandhis Revenge-
xzr
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat 16 Jul, 2011 15:58
Reputation: 0

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby xzr » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 09:11

anyone under 10M xp is a simmer

TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1006
Joined: Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:45
Reputation: 28
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:05

xzr wrote:anyone under 20M xp is a simmer


fixed

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1006
Joined: Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:45
Reputation: 28
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:07

The Hoff wrote:lol i remember about a year ago when I tried to fix the server and get rid of blocks...

kraton and tj zerged poke as their response to my attempts at an open server.

guess some things never change.

Aren't you fools tired of this polarized super block crap yet?


I fixed your block

then they made more blocks

so its all back to super gai we has blobs warfare shizzle

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
User avatar
The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue 13 Jan, 2009 23:00
Reputation: 41
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby The Hoff » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 22:17

Rekronoa wrote:I'd take Gamma over Helion any day. Gamma is one of the better servers.


and what do you think gamma will become when poke gets bored of playing against people who don't have the balls to stand on their own 2 feet? It'll just be Helion-lite, i bet over 75% of riddle/ds are in whatever the ridiculous helion block is called.

it would be super funny to see pokemon mass delete. ds/riddle would formalize their alliance, and then pub and any other unfortunate souls allied to them will just get kicked to the curb and farmed because top 2 guilds being allied and having 2 to 1 fleet advantage over the server is super skillful. and the ds/riddle end game comes to fruition; farming UC's and players < 60% of their size.

Honestly when will you retards realize that Kraton is just TJ on ritalin. Same ambition and devious nature to lead a super zergy lolblock. Same complete ineptitude when it comes to strategizing. Just not as much of a spaz.

User avatar
Quasar
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon 02 Jun, 2008 02:24
Reputation: 50

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby Quasar » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 23:41

Lol, instead of making a long post about your retarded zerg block of old, i'll just let you know how much I appreciate these crocodile tears that you are weeping chansey.

btw, you were so much fun on helion! come back!

/backtonotplayingongamma

My posts appear a little naked without some yellow at the bottom.
User avatar
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu 28 Jan, 2010 18:13
Reputation: 24
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: Comptown

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby Rekronoa » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 01:17

salman8506 wrote:fenix seems better of a server politics wise compared to gamma...

I agree completely. But, Gamma is far better than Helion.

The Hoff wrote:and what do you think gamma will become when poke gets bored of playing against people who don't have the balls to stand on their own 2 feet? It'll just be Helion-lite, i bet over 75% of riddle/ds are in whatever the ridiculous helion block is called.

it would be super funny to see pokemon mass delete. ds/riddle would formalize their alliance, and then pub and any other unfortunate souls allied to them will just get kicked to the curb and farmed because top 2 guilds being allied and having 2 to 1 fleet advantage over the server is super skillful. and the ds/riddle end game comes to fruition; farming UC's and players < 60% of their size.

Honestly when will you retards realize that Kraton is just TJ on ritalin. Same ambition and devious nature to lead a super zergy lolblock. Same complete ineptitude when it comes to strategizing. Just not as much of a spaz.

Didn't think I deserved a reply that long, but oh well. Half of that had nothing to do with anything in my post. Go back to not logging into Gamma and thinking your guild was the best ever.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
User avatar
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon 14 Dec, 2009 06:15
Reputation: 34
Guild: DDoS
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 04:07

Riddle only has 2.3 billion on their blob huh. I suppose that is true if you don't count anything in the system. If ya'll are so pissed about the "current blob war... if you could call it that" then you shouldn't have blobbed with PUB. DDoS was busy simming with Rage in G45 leaving Poke to its own thing when ya'll started this nonsense

Does fitting your foot in your mouth hurt?

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
User avatar
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3034
Joined: Mon 28 Sep, 2009 23:16
Reputation: 59

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby fendelius » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 04:58

Chansey!! :naughty: :naughty:

tho i am ur erstwhile fan, i tink u shouldnt put kraton down like that. he's always been fair with ppl, he just doesnt like to get involved in stuff, so he reads these forums all the time, i see him all the time he is just shy and doesnt say alot and tbh really kraton doesnt have alot of power inside of DS, all they do is sim sim sim there they never follow orders thats why they never fight anyone, so dont blame kraton.. you should blame VORTEX King of GAmma... tis his fault because if u ever have dealt with kraton in the past u know Vortex has his "followers" and they may or may not do wat kraton wants and kraton is too shy or polite to crack the whip.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
User avatar
The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue 13 Jan, 2009 23:00
Reputation: 41
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby The Hoff » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:40

a few people will see me in helion once a nice big blob forms up that i feel like saying hello to quasar.

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 09:02

2 Things.

Janna wrote:
TheSpunkyOne wrote:your a simmer


but he can spell :neutral2:


That isnt spelt incorrectly but is gramatically incorrect. Lrn2grammarnazi

and 2, Riddle are complaining they are being zerged and that "why dont poke come after them on their own" Well first of all riddle arnt on their own so that comment can go right out the window. And second of all poke just used 1bil fleet like a month and a bit ago, im guessing if it was poke v riddle back when poke was 100% they would complain we where pressuring them.

This isnt some early server zerg to take over a server than rule it forever.
Time and time again poke has fought battles against the odds and won.
Due to us doing that we have now gained numerical superiority, and the guilds that once had that are now complaining we are winning because we outnumber them. No, we would win anyway ;)


p.s braver is a noob :bleh: and hows kamma?

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
TheSpunkyOne
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1006
Joined: Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:45
Reputation: 28
Guild: G: Retired
O: KoToR

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby TheSpunkyOne » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 13:27

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:2 Things.

Janna wrote:
TheSpunkyOne wrote:your a simmer


but he can spell :neutral2:


That isnt spelt incorrectly but is gramatically incorrect. Lrn2grammarnazi

and 2, Riddle are complaining they are being zerged and that "why dont poke come after them on their own" Well first of all riddle arnt on their own so that comment can go right out the window. And second of all poke just used 1bil fleet like a month and a bit ago, im guessing if it was poke v riddle back when poke was 100% they would complain we where pressuring them.

This isnt some early server zerg to take over a server than rule it forever.
Time and time again poke has fought battles against the odds and won.
Due to us doing that we have now gained numerical superiority, and the guilds that once had that are now complaining we are winning because we outnumber them. No, we would win anyway ;)


p.s braver is a noob :bleh: and hows kamma?


Kamma is super serious

How is the rimmin of bulgarians?

1 [(-o-)] Nero 20,429,229 Gamma
1 [NøiSe] Kostchtchie (Noise) 17,610,676 Fenix
Final score
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu 07 Jan, 2010 21:59
Reputation: 73
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Current Blob War.. if you could call it that

Postby hottie_parms » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 22:49

To think: this all started when RAGE and DDoS decided to blob up together because neither one of them felt confident in trying to take out a PUB blob by their lonesome.

And it morphed into the current blobfest we have now.

Neither side is exactly without fault here, but I obviously have some bias as to who started it. :bleh:


Return to “Gamma”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest