I CALL SHENANIGANS

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Re: I CALL SHENANIGANS

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 10:42

And therefore... more e-tears :D

This situation is stupid, this happens all the time, or AE Dev team implement a game solution preventing blobs (don't see how btw), or get more capacity and/or protection.

We know it's probably expensive, but do they got any other solution?

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 10:43

We all love the game, and like to be here, but these kind of situations are not good for AE.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
salman8506
Guild: [=¿=],[TAG]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby salman8506 » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 10:50

did anyone manage to save any br's of momentum's hits ? he had a freakishingly huge stack lol

-Gandhis Revenge-
MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby MC. » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 11:02

im just pissed it went down like this,i woke up at 6.30 am and made my morning cup of tea,went to take a 40 pound turd in the loo while smoking a amber leave and proceeced to log in after cleaning the exit door,it took me 20-30 mins to log in and the only thing i moved was my FCs then i saw a 500 mill mobile tearing us up then my fleet goes poof as im trying epicly to attack any fleet i could load,next thing i know our blob is crushed and momentum is rolling around loling like he just fell into a bin full of £50 notes.

im sorry but i want justice or some epic updates to prevent this kind of bullcrap from happening again,i would love to be a AE dev siiting on his jackend clicking to make money,atleast have passion for its community,we love AE and you exploit that very love,we should report you for game exploits! ye how do you like that one mr AE devs,we iz going to deduct 24 hours of your pay.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
DocS

Postby DocS » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 11:12

Wow, isn't this just Deja vu :bleh: ?

Roll back to either 12 hours before the crash (honestly, how many other players on Gamma will be affected by 12 hours who weren't in the blobs?) or to just before the crashes with clear understanding of no attacks and players can leave at will back to their own WH (this means players don't all have to login at the same time).

Once everyone is back, hostilities can commence which means new planning for next weekend.

PS: Admins; the serious players (those that keep these servers active) pay for this game. Get your [*] sorted out.
Last edited by AJam on Mon 01 Aug, 2011 11:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Filter Bypass Removed

Immortal
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Immortal » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 11:59

A "Massively Multiplayer Online Game" that cant handle a war with 200+ players. :roll: lol Not so "massive" after all. How did AE survived with 11 servers and still cant fix this redundant problem.

Universe
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Universe » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 12:45

Immortal wrote:A "Massively Multiplayer Online Game" that cant handle a war with 200+ players. :roll: lol Not so "massive" after all. How did AE survived with 11 servers and still cant fix this redundant problem.
So which game is lag free with over 200 people in a single place?

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." - Stephen Hawking
Cowbacca
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: -
BSMF
AYAYA
DWARF
RAVE

Postby Cowbacca » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 12:48

AE is a text based game so the fact that they are in the "same place" is irrelevent, as they aren't actually there.

Ceti: [BSMF]
Delta: ex-[5555]
Epsilon: Ancestor of [DWARF]
Fenix: [RAVE]
Gamma: Founder of [(-o-)]
Raptor Jeezus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G.DDos
I.$$$

Postby Raptor Jeezus » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 12:54

why isnt more being made of the 500 million mobile? also he had 2 million recs on the blob so all the derbs are gone now. How many bases can he build with 2 billion derbs? LOL

JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JuanitoJones » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 12:57

Raptor Jeezus wrote:why isnt more being made of the 500 million mobile? also he had 2 million recs on the blob so all the derbs are gone now. How many bases can he build with 2 billion derbs? LOL
Because it was obviously a glitch. Several people from both blobs had their mobile disappear only to find out it had been merged into 2 super-fleets, one for each blob, 590M for PUB/Riddle and 280M for Poke/Rage. Neither at any point turned up in the fleet ranking though.

Except "he" had moved his recs of the blob and the only recs on the blob right now if it's not rolled back would actually be Poke/Rage recs that landed later.

Oi, phear ze Jiddisch Jihad ye goyim.
Raptor Jeezus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G.DDos
I.$$$

Postby Raptor Jeezus » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 13:01

:neutral2: all i know is i lost 200k cruisers and have no battle report. i just hope im sitting there nom noming derbs as we speak...

JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JuanitoJones » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 13:10

Raptor Jeezus wrote::neutral2: all i know is i lost 200k cruisers and have no battle report. i just hope im sitting there nom noming derbs as we speak...
Then you're most likely to be one of those fleets that was merged into the superfleets.

I, on the other hand killed 142M of LE fleets, fair and square. Licklicky, Man of Iron, Fall Sparrow and assorted other minor LE fleets. Total LEs killed: 686. And a few FTs.

Trizii

Postby Trizii » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 13:13

Fair and square my arse!! you said you had magic fighters a few pages back! :P

JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JuanitoJones » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 13:16

Trizii wrote:Fair and square my arse!! you said you had magic fighters a few pages back! :P
Well, it's not my fault my fleet didn't seem to diminish, maybe other IF fleets merged with mine. No idea.

The BRs said I lost fleet. But I didn't seem to lose any. I'm not sure if it's accurate that I didn't lose a single FT but I sure seemed like I didn't but I was in a frightful hurry to take out my assigned targets so I didn't actually notice until the end when I wanted to move away again that I didn't seem to have lost anything though I had taken out all the major LE fleets assigned to me.

EDIT: It wouldn't have affected the outcome of my hits anyways. I hit what I was assigned as secondary targets after my main target RaHab had chickened out and recalled.

Galone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Galone » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 13:33

Return to “Gamma”