I can be your huckleburry
LT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: bye all!

Re: I CALL SHENANIGANS

Postby LT » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 17:25

JuanitoJones wrote:
Trizii wrote:Fair and square my arse!! you said you had magic fighters a few pages back! :P
Well, it's not my fault my fleet didn't seem to diminish, maybe other IF fleets merged with mine. No idea.

The BRs said I lost fleet. But I didn't seem to lose any. I'm not sure if it's accurate that I didn't lose a single FT but I sure seemed like I didn't but I was in a frightful hurry to take out my assigned targets so I didn't actually notice until the end when I wanted to move away again that I didn't seem to have lost anything though I had taken out all the major LE fleets assigned to me.

EDIT: It wouldn't have affected the outcome of my hits anyways. I hit what I was assigned as secondary targets after my main target RaHab had chickened out and recalled.
I did not recall I landed and actually killed around 20-30mil of fleet in 3 attacks (ZFd someones frigfleet and one CR fleet). then bounced off the WH to avoid some nasty looking iFrigs and whatnot coming and was never able to log in to recall or anything..so my LE were on a 2k hours long flight to a safe location :D

TheSpunkyOne wrote:I blame Rahab
He killed Gamma
JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby JuanitoJones » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 17:35

LT wrote:
JuanitoJones wrote:
Trizii wrote:Fair and square my arse!! you said you had magic fighters a few pages back! :P
Well, it's not my fault my fleet didn't seem to diminish, maybe other IF fleets merged with mine. No idea.

The BRs said I lost fleet. But I didn't seem to lose any. I'm not sure if it's accurate that I didn't lose a single FT but I sure seemed like I didn't but I was in a frightful hurry to take out my assigned targets so I didn't actually notice until the end when I wanted to move away again that I didn't seem to have lost anything though I had taken out all the major LE fleets assigned to me.

EDIT: It wouldn't have affected the outcome of my hits anyways. I hit what I was assigned as secondary targets after my main target RaHab had chickened out and recalled.
I did not recall I landed and actually killed around 20-30mil of fleet in 3 attacks (ZFd someones frigfleet and one CR fleet). then bounced off the WH to avoid some nasty looking iFrigs and whatnot coming and was never able to log in to recall or anything..so my LE were on a 2k hours long flight to a safe location :D
Yeah. I was thinking I might have gotten that wrong because I was also pretty sure I saw your fleet there but when I checked it again it said it was on a little under 12 hour flight, so I figured you'd gonna back through the WH. It could also have been a 2 hour flight though. Things were a "bit" hectic so we're all just doing our best to make our fleets survive. :D

Oi, phear ze Jiddisch Jihad ye goyim.
LT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby LT » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 17:57

my 10mil RC föeet and lil meat around it was landing there in about 2 hours after the crash so you could have sen it but I sent my LE into my own base aiming to recall them after the nasty things were dead to clean the aisle but then i saw the monsterfleet. And yes correcting my own exaggeration of 2k hours, i was on a 1.8k hours away to land at my base..so a rough 2 months and 2 weeks away to land..then was on msn trying to figure out wtf had just happened and wtf were those monsterfleets when the server went down.

Lil after that as i was on skype with Dr.Silent discussing the incidents and what we should do about it all, someone said the server was rewinded 10 minutes..tried to log in again but was never able to get into the fleet screen..just saw 3 blue msgs on my inbox I will never see now apparently what they were about with the big rewind happening. So for me the crash was going as usual heated crash for a LE stack land shoot *beep* bounce of to avoid those nasty iFirgs and such lurking on adjacent astros and attempt to recall...but never got to do it nor see if i landed again after the assumed 10 minutes rewind.

He killed Gamma
War King Patrick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UFP's spokesman

Postby War King Patrick » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 18:36

I think im going to blame UFP for this. There the only guild with the power to hack the server boost up fleets on both sides just for there amusement.

But seriously Both sides were affected by the server crash. Riddle lost there defenders advantage because the server laged so long that most of the enemy fleet landed by the time the server got to semi-normal. Both sides had a giant fleet increase.

The riddleys did come out ahead a little but its not like we took a giant advantage of that. Recyclers did land during the crash for DDos but i think theres a bigger problem here if your recyclers landed 10 mins after your main fleet when your going to a hostile LZ, especially when alot of your main fleets werelanding 15 mins behind the first wave. Plus riddle also still had support fleet left on the WH, so its not like we had this all planned out to the needle.

To say that Riddle had more time to contact its members while the server was down is almost as ridiculous as my first statement. If a 12 hour warming notice isnt enough for ppl to be online then i dont see how 10 extra mins could help.

fendelius wrote: Badge of UFPness Reborn
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 18:42

War King Patrick wrote:I think im going to blame UFP for this. There the only guild with the power to hack the server boost up fleets on both sides just for there amusement.

But seriously Both sides were affected by the server crash. Riddle lost there defenders advantage because the server laged so long that most of the enemy fleet landed by the time the server got to semi-normal. Both sides had a giant fleet increase.

The riddleys did come out ahead a little but its not like we took a giant advantage of that. Recyclers did land during the crash for DDos but i think theres a bigger problem here if your recyclers landed 10 mins after your main fleet when your going to a hostile LZ, especially when alot of your main fleets werelanding 15 mins behind the first wave. Plus riddle also still had support fleet left on the WH, so its not like we had this all planned out to the needle.

To say that Riddle had more time to contact its members while the server was down is almost as ridiculous as my first statement. If a 12 hour warming notice isnt enough for ppl to be online then i dont see how 10 extra mins could help.
The crash affected both sides, but let's just say that Riddle had some unstoppable momentum because of these events.

Jetsfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jetsfan » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 18:46

JuanitoJones wrote:
Raptor Jeezus wrote::neutral2: all i know is i lost 200k cruisers and have no battle report. i just hope im sitting there nom noming derbs as we speak...
Then you're most likely to be one of those fleets that was merged into the superfleets.

I, on the other hand killed 142M of LE fleets, fair and square. Licklicky, Man of Iron, Fall Sparrow and assorted other minor LE fleets. Total LEs killed: 686. And a few FTs.
Id hardly call it fair, I saw a 500 mill fleet and tried to gtfo on the off chance you guys would move it being good sports. That didn't happen so I didn't recall back to the blob, I don't really care if I get my fleet back but I definetly wouldn't say I lost it fair and square

Once a Llama,
Always Retarded
LT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby LT » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 18:54

lol Hottie

yes
that was the flet
Fighters 26,339,472
Heavy Bombers 148,725
Corvette 65,241
Recycler 1,195,002
Carrier 33,030
Heavy Cruiser 333,405
Fleet Carrier 55,008
Leviathan 24

that is an unstoppable force even with 1.1k more LE (on normal basis) on the LZ from DDoS

along with the zombie FTs that rape Levis and dont die. Yay for trizii gettin 2.5m Fts upped to 5mil IIRC him posting on this thread but yea riddle was unstoppable no doubt..you won the crash with godfleet able to kill the godly (in normal situation) LEVIstack we had sent for you :D

But rewind to 31st July 0600 servertime it is, and we all meet and chat this up civil ingame after the server opens up at 2200 servertime methinks.

As long as I am not sure this isnt just going to happen over again might have to think some other options than actually planning some fun pewpew with you guys :(

He killed Gamma
Malchiah
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G-DS
N-Legio/BOB/SLS

Postby Malchiah » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 19:11

Just don't get any crazy notions of a. lasting peace between Poke and Riddle. Nobody wants that. ;)

RedDwarfForum

Postby RedDwarfForum » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 19:27

Will the [RAGE] guy who's fleet I derb'd around 20:15 server time last night (you know who you are :wink: ) be so kind as to move his fleet to the same location after the server restarts, so I can re-derb it :snooty:

I needed those derbs :scared:

SamuraiIIII
Guild: =¿=

Postby SamuraiIIII » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 20:10

lol @godly levi fleets, I 'killed' the biggest one for a 1:3 ratio. And I'm not even a cap killer :whisle:

- Saru -
LT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby LT » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 20:58

SamuraiIIII wrote:lol @godly levi fleets, I 'killed' the biggest one for a 1:3 ratio. And I'm not even a cap killer :whisle:
BUt mate you run the unholy HC fleet of all gammaverse..even gods are afraid

He killed Gamma
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 01:03

LT wrote:
SamuraiIIII wrote:lol @godly levi fleets, I 'killed' the biggest one for a 1:3 ratio. And I'm not even a cap killer :whisle:
BUt mate you run the unholy HC fleet of all gammaverse..even gods are afraid
I think momentum has that tittle now ;)

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
LT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby LT » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 01:14

there were no BRs as Momentum had gained enough momentum on teching AI lvl 30 to unlock the unholy army tech turning all our fleets to be obeyed by him..its obvious as he also turned all DDoS RCs int zombies and sucked on that 1.9b derbz in with 2.2mil RCs

He killed Gamma
cactuschewer
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: USSV

Postby cactuschewer » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 21:06

What happened?

Ex: -Min-/FAIL/S3D/MODS/RAVE/(-o-)/5150/GOON/PEACE/WL
Cloak wrote:you are full of win cactus
TheSpunkyOne wrote:Cactus thought process when posting on the forums