To all Riddle/PUB players.

Hoarid

Re: To all Riddle/PUB players.

Postby Hoarid » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 18:28

Ekac II wrote:
Reverend Redrum wrote:
JuanitoJones wrote:It's already been resolved. Get with the programme.
Gee. I had checked a bit ago. Thanks for pointing that out so kindly. You're a gentleman and a schollar. Note the sarcasm.
You just sound like a [*] who's got his panties in a bunch because your sense of self importance and ideals have been affected and you felt the need to [*] about [*] you did not need to. Scholar is with a single lowercase "l", by the way.

"For the good of everyone who plays." Shut the [*] up. People spent thousand's of hour's on their account's over year's of careful building lost ALL of their mobiles and you want to complain for the lesser kittens who have spent an insignificant amount of time playing and whom have really yet to build anything worth them [*] over? (Such as all of STEEL)

[*].
So you must be one of the only important ones then that matter in Gamma then?

shortlivedglory
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: no thanks

Postby shortlivedglory » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 21:43

Yeah, it looks like we have to go through the whole launch over again. That's alright, though. I'm frankly surprised that the admins addressed it as quickly as they did. I think they're handling it rather well, all things considered. Hardware issues happen and are understandable, if that's truly how things went down.

grigri wrote:i have 1 levi (his birth was about 2 month ago) but it is so shine, so shine SO SHINE, that i can't send it in a combat!
Person012345: Every time someone tries to get p-rings before lvl 30, a puppy dies
most epic thread ever
Janna
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: SPUD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Janna » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 22:19

hardware issues? I heard it was the AE Wives club striking back, the withholding of conjugal rights campaign having failed dismally due to you all failing to notice, being totally engrossed in staring at the blobs.

.. and for some reason that sounds most dodgy :?

hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby hottie_parms » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 22:50

Janna wrote:hardware issues? I heard it was the AE Wives club striking back, the withholding of conjugal rights campaign having failed dismally due to you all failing to notice, being totally engrossed in staring at the blobs.

.. and for some reason that sounds most dodgy :?
Funny, my wife said something along those lines last night....

Reverend Redrum
Guild: STEEL
WTF?
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Reverend Redrum » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 03:42

Ekac II wrote:
Reverend Redrum wrote:
JuanitoJones wrote:It's already been resolved. Get with the programme.
Gee. I had checked a bit ago. Thanks for pointing that out so kindly. You're a gentleman and a schollar. Note the sarcasm.
You just sound like a [*] who's got his panties in a bunch because your sense of self importance and ideals have been affected and you felt the need to [*] about [*] you did not need to. Scholar is with a single lowercase "l", by the way.

"For the good of everyone who plays." Shut the [*] up. People spent thousand's of hour's on their account's over year's of careful building lost ALL of their mobiles and you want to complain for the lesser kittens who have spent an insignificant amount of time playing and whom have really yet to build anything worth them [*] over? (Such as all of STEEL)

[*].
Everyone's got an opinion I guess. Yours of course means nothing to me. :wink:

- Real Ninjas drive Corvettes...
- When cooked in the Holy Mushroom Cloud, you all taste like chicken...
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 04:23

theres a sayin.. history rarely repeats it self twice :dance: :dance:

so hopefully this time it wont lock up for the gamma minions

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Ekac II

Postby Ekac II » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 05:48

Reverend Redrum wrote:
Grocer's apostrophes are region based and language specific. I'm Czech and my first language was Czech, second was lower German and third was Italian. English was fourth. Sorry if my English grammar is off. I do know how to spell, however.

Eh. I had to get up at 0200 for the landing and I had work at 0500 so I needed the sleep. Was pissed when everything went to *beep* and then saw your post. Wasn't really thinking and lost it for a moment. I apologize.

Reverend Redrum
Guild: STEEL
WTF?
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Reverend Redrum » Tue 02 Aug, 2011 06:04

Ekac II wrote:
Reverend Redrum wrote:
Grocer's apostrophes are region based and language specific. I'm Czech and my first language was Czech, second was lower German and third was Italian. English was fourth. Sorry if my English grammar is off. I do know how to spell, however.

Eh. I had to get up at 0200 for the landing and I had work at 0500 so I needed the sleep. Was pissed when everything went to *beep* and then saw your post. Wasn't really thinking and lost it for a moment. I apologize.
Thank you. All good. :)

- Real Ninjas drive Corvettes...
- When cooked in the Holy Mushroom Cloud, you all taste like chicken...

Return to “Gamma”