TheSpunkyOne wrote:I blame Rahab
He killed Gamma
JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: REALLY

Postby JuanitoJones » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 10:50

Well, that means we might as well dissolve the blobs for the time being until Wizard figures out how to fix this issue as any blob crash will be impossible before it is.

Oi, phear ze Jiddisch Jihad ye goyim.
Mimiga King

Postby Mimiga King » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 11:52

Kraton wrote:Well this was a very informative test, so well done for everyone who took part and I hope wiz can find a solution, there were fleet merges and other oddities (including my 10 scouts landing spread out over 11 mins instead of the 17 seconds i launched them!), but it was a lucky riddle guy who got the super scout swarm!
[=¿=] Gunslingerhero
Overview
Units
Scout Ship 1200

Also quite a few other guys including redwarfs who's fleet went from 7 to 56 and Belgarath who's 10 went to 64 and then as we were commenting on that in the boards it increased again to 98! Im sure it happened to other fleets and I'm just sticking this on the forums so we can all have a record of it.

If any of you spotted other fleets growing post them up here
Naa, it was not a fleet merge, Gunslingerhero launched with 10 stacks of 120 scouts.

JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JuanitoJones » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 12:41

Mimiga King wrote:
Kraton wrote:Well this was a very informative test, so well done for everyone who took part and I hope wiz can find a solution, there were fleet merges and other oddities (including my 10 scouts landing spread out over 11 mins instead of the 17 seconds i launched them!), but it was a lucky riddle guy who got the super scout swarm!
[=¿=] Gunslingerhero
Overview
Units
Scout Ship 1200

Also quite a few other guys including redwarfs who's fleet went from 7 to 56 and Belgarath who's 10 went to 64 and then as we were commenting on that in the boards it increased again to 98! Im sure it happened to other fleets and I'm just sticking this on the forums so we can all have a record of it.

If any of you spotted other fleets growing post them up here
Naa, it was not a fleet merge, Gunslingerhero launched with 10 stacks of 120 scouts.
Well, that's just stupid.

Oi, phear ze Jiddisch Jihad ye goyim.
Malchiah
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G-DS
N-Legio/BOB/SLS

Postby Malchiah » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 15:37

Way to go along with the spirit of the test which was 10 stacks of 1 scout each. :P

Same goes for those who brought vettes instead (including those in DS!) And the guy with the levi who ate my scouts.

Janna
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: SPUD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Janna » Wed 03 Aug, 2011 16:08

Well vettes is understandable - not everyone had scout fleets on standby at short notice.
But yeh - call the levi fleet "predictable token douche" why not, although I doubt anyone really cares. Although having FT was not too pro.
Sadly my scouts failed to multiply, although the one I managed to recall is taking 14 hours to get home :neutral2:

DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Thu 04 Aug, 2011 01:18

Its a credit to all the players and AE dev for working together to solve the problem, looking forward to the next test to see if it is fixed so we can stop working together and try to annihilate each others digital spaceboats

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Thu 04 Aug, 2011 06:31

Ralphy Wiggum wrote: Ofcourse then it may still have been haxors. I blame seldo.. no not him he was dead. The parms guy, yes I blame the parms guy
No u!

Argh. Trolled out from Kappa. Can't come up with anything wittier :scared: :scared:

Return to “Gamma”