DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Space Simmer
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon 17 Jan, 2011 05:08
Reputation: 5
Galaxy: Gamma

DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby Space Simmer » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 22:54

The deal was simple with PUB and Riddle, you act like farms and we farm you, But it seems you cant play the game the way it is meant to be played and have gathered a dirb pile off 2B to come play, I would like to thank you all in advance for my next base and I look forwards to using your E-tears for my [*],
Last edited by AJam on Sun 04 Sep, 2011 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censored the last bit.

Ayarez
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed 20 Oct, 2010 00:14
Reputation: 1

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby Ayarez » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 22:56

I bet this was all done to protect the mighty Dismo!

User avatar
wingnut
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon 31 Mar, 2008 17:07
Reputation: 13
Guild: Delta [GOMN]
Gamma [DDOS]

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby wingnut » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 23:01

Dismal doesn't seem to have been invited to the party...i'll keep an eye out for him, i'm sure my scout will be on their blob for some time yet. He may be too busy hitting UCs for losses

User avatar
cactuschewer
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 7208
Joined: Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:11
Reputation: 182
Guild: USSV

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby cactuschewer » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 23:38

PUB lack the skillls to be good farms

Ex: -Min-/FAIL/S3D/MODS/RAVE/(-o-)/5150/GOON/PEACE/WL
Cloak wrote:you are full of win cactus
TheSpunkyOne wrote:Cactus thought process when posting on the forums
Mmm--->Womens---->Boobs----->Beer----->Derbs------>Posted
User avatar
MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu 16 Apr, 2009 00:03
Reputation: 25
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby MC. » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 23:40

/--^----^--\
\_Fail_Boat_/ is heading into port

Image
doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu 07 Jan, 2010 21:59
Reputation: 73
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby hottie_parms » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 00:34

I think Ralphy needs to restrict who in DDoS is allowed to post on the forums. And people complain to me about Dismo :roll:

The Riddle/PUB expeditionary force is really inactive. Think of us as being on a senior citizen's cruise ship. We just move (slowly) from port to port and snap a couple pics to show to our bored grandchildren back home. Nothing special.

User avatar
cactuschewer
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 7208
Joined: Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:11
Reputation: 182
Guild: USSV

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby cactuschewer » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 00:44

hottie_parms wrote:I think Ralphy needs to restrict who in DDoS is allowed to post on the forums. And people complain to me about Dismo :roll:

The Riddle/PUB expeditionary force is really inactive. Think of us as being on a senior citizen's cruise ship. We just move (slowly) from port to port and snap a couple pics to show to our bored grandchildren back home. Nothing special.

He can restrict them, but he can never silence me. The true king of gamma!

Ex: -Min-/FAIL/S3D/MODS/RAVE/(-o-)/5150/GOON/PEACE/WL
Cloak wrote:you are full of win cactus
TheSpunkyOne wrote:Cactus thought process when posting on the forums
Mmm--->Womens---->Boobs----->Beer----->Derbs------>Posted
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu 07 Jan, 2010 21:59
Reputation: 73
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby hottie_parms » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 00:56

cactuschewer wrote:
hottie_parms wrote:I think Ralphy needs to restrict who in DDoS is allowed to post on the forums. And people complain to me about Dismo :roll:

The Riddle/PUB expeditionary force is really inactive. Think of us as being on a senior citizen's cruise ship. We just move (slowly) from port to port and snap a couple pics to show to our bored grandchildren back home. Nothing special.

He can restrict them, but he can never silence me. The true king of gamma!

That has never been in dispute.

We are all but pawns to your king. All I can do is hope that one day, my lowly chess piece will traverse the board, touch the edge of the universe, and be granted the chance to be turned into a queen. Your queen.

User avatar
cactuschewer
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 7208
Joined: Mon 19 Jan, 2009 01:11
Reputation: 182
Guild: USSV

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby cactuschewer » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 01:00

hottie_parms wrote:
cactuschewer wrote:
hottie_parms wrote:I think Ralphy needs to restrict who in DDoS is allowed to post on the forums. And people complain to me about Dismo :roll:

The Riddle/PUB expeditionary force is really inactive. Think of us as being on a senior citizen's cruise ship. We just move (slowly) from port to port and snap a couple pics to show to our bored grandchildren back home. Nothing special.

He can restrict them, but he can never silence me. The true king of gamma!

That has never been in dispute.

We are all but pawns to your king. All I can do is hope that one day, my lowly chess piece will traverse the board, touch the edge of the universe, and be granted the chance to be turned into a queen. Your queen.

wat Image

Ex: -Min-/FAIL/S3D/MODS/RAVE/(-o-)/5150/GOON/PEACE/WL
Cloak wrote:you are full of win cactus
TheSpunkyOne wrote:Cactus thought process when posting on the forums
Mmm--->Womens---->Boobs----->Beer----->Derbs------>Posted
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu 07 Jan, 2010 21:59
Reputation: 73
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby hottie_parms » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 03:53

Good reaction by DDoS who were able to derb several of their inactive fleets and pick up the derbs before PUB could reach them. We even had to push up our launch table to finish off the remaining inactives for them.

I have to say, I was sorely disappointed that I was not able to derb the DDoS Levi fleets since my Ion Frigs have been mighty bored lately.

User avatar
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon 14 Dec, 2009 06:15
Reputation: 34
Guild: DDoS
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 05:40

I have to say good job to PUB and Riddle on sneaking in. Ya'll got much closer then I would have liked before we found your incoming. We lost two fleets, and I'm sure you'll hit some bases, so congrats on that.

Next time come alone Hottie, then we'll stick around and have a good ol fashioned crash.

Cactus you know I would never try and silence the true king of gamma! Took you this long just to start coming back to the gamma borum

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
User avatar
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed 18 Aug, 2010 03:19
Reputation: 18
Guild: Many
Location: Next door, stealing your WiFi to post here.

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 05:51

hottie_parms wrote:I have to say, I was sorely disappointed that I was not able to derb the DDoS Levi fleets since my Ion Frigs have been mighty bored lately.


You leave mah precious sim boats alone! >:U

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 17:24

sandcastle smasher wrote:I have to say, I was sorely disappointed that I was not able to derb the PUB Levi fleets since my BS have been mighty bored lately.


Oh wait, i did, all of them =D
lol that was fun, we should do that again at some time :paranoid:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 737
Joined: Thu 07 Jan, 2010 21:59
Reputation: 73
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby hottie_parms » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 18:38

That gives me an idea....Oh noes is in my guild right now....NOM style attack?

And NOMy :bleh: to you.

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: DDoS Has canceled all pacts with PUB and Riddle

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 19:01

hottie_parms wrote:That gives me an idea....Oh noes is in my guild right now....NOM style attack?

And NOMy :bleh: to you.


5 Sep 2011, 18:43:41 NOMy Accept member (reason: Oh hai thar) Saru

Well we have saru :bleh:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Return to “Gamma”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests