Well done DS, Riddle (not PUB)

VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [DS]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Well done DS, Riddle (not PUB)

Postby VORTEX_ » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 10:46

MC. wrote:if i am wrong then please tell me.
Ok. You are wrong. :lol: lulzies

Please stop, this is weirding me out its not even funny. This game is not even remotely comparable to anything, let alone real life. Just relax man, smoke your weed and chill. You're taking this way too seriously. Im getting worried about you.

chillax bro. breath deep, in...now out. Yes just relax, ah..

MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby MC. » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 10:57

VORTEX_ wrote:

Please stop, this is weirding me out its not even funny. This game is not even remotely comparable to anything, let alone real life. Just relax man, smoke your weed and chill. You're taking this way too seriously. Im getting worried about you.

coming from the person that has the brain function of a t-rex thats rich.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby VORTEX_ » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:03

MC. wrote:coming from the person that has the brain function of a t-rex thats rich.
Ahaha +1 for being funny. :D

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:31

VORTEX_ wrote:

Pretty funny how he schooled your *beep* and then you repped him.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby VORTEX_ » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:35

Rekronoa wrote:Pretty funny how he schooled your *beep* and then you repped him.
So you're a hippie too ?? :lol:

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:37

Used to be. Then I grew up.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 07:32

30 day CF to rebuild is a joke. I did the math. If I needed to make no hits and had limitless credits I would have needed about a year to be fully competitive again on an individual basis. Something that isn't going to happen and isn't worth investing a year in even if it were possible, which it isn't. What do you think happens in 30 days when there is literally nothing else on the server to hit? Even if you got the year, instead of facing 2x your numbers and larger fleets, you'll be facing 4-5x your numbers and massively larger fleets. The very, very, best thing you can do is remove yourselves from the picture and leave DS/Riddle with a dead server after they get tired of carrying PUB and eat them. It's actually the BEST way to hurt them at this point. Staying around is just dooming yourself to be a food source and a farm. If you can't be the cat, don't be the mouse.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Trooper Jaxxz
Suspended User
Suspended User
Guild: War Legendz
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Trooper Jaxxz » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 07:41

Purge wrote:30 day CF to rebuild is a joke. I did the math. If I needed to make no hits and had limitless credits I would have needed about a year to be fully competitive again on an individual basis. Something that isn't going to happen and isn't worth investing a year in even if it were possible, which it isn't. What do you think happens in 30 days when there is literally nothing else on the server to hit? Even if you got the year, instead of facing 2x your numbers and larger fleets, you'll be facing 4-5x your numbers and massively larger fleets. The very, very, best thing you can do is remove yourselves from the picture and leave DS/Riddle with a dead server after they get tired of carrying PUB and eat them. It's actually the BEST way to hurt them at this point. Staying around is just dooming yourself to be a food source and a farm. If you can't be the cat, don't be the mouse.
:clap: quite possibly the best e-tears so far. :boohoo: Whiney crybabies are the best lulzies ever

Please keep em coming. Who's gonna be next ? :biglaugh: :lol:

Rekronoa wrote:Will someone please give Trooper his third yellow so he'll stop spamming stupid *beep* all over the forum?
PokeNOM = Gamma's farm guild.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 07:47

You sir are a substance that closely resembles a moron (note to AE admins, I did NOT actually call him a name). No tears in there at all. I fought my fleet and killed 200M not expecting to get any derbs, just doing damage for the lulz then handed my account over to someone who still thought G was actually worth playing. I've killed so many players and accounts on G that I literally can't remember them all. I actually HAVE killed a server before. From what body of knowledge do you speak. Right. Your *beep*. You are a nobody of no import who should STFU and let his betters talk.

And FYI. My comments were directed to my fellow and former guildmates. Not to you.

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Trooper Jaxxz
Suspended User
Suspended User
Guild: War Legendz
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Trooper Jaxxz » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 08:13

^Purge

Bye purge we wont miss u. RIP

Rekronoa wrote:Will someone please give Trooper his third yellow so he'll stop spamming stupid *beep* all over the forum?
PokeNOM = Gamma's farm guild.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 08:18

No wonder it took Kraton and Saru a good solid six plus months with double the fleet to come after us. And then only after they lost hundreds of mils to ninja ops all over Gamma and could feel the balance winds blowing against them again. Look at the *beep* material they had to work with. It's almost a good excuse for taking so long. Glad I got enough Riddle derbed to prompt some action though. I was tired of waiting for something to happen on G.

Malchiah
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G-DS
N-Legio/BOB/SLS

Postby Malchiah » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 09:07

Purge wrote:No wonder it took Kraton and Saru a good solid six plus months with double the fleet to come after us. And then only after they lost hundreds of mils to ninja ops all over Gamma and could feel the balance winds blowing against them again. Look at the *beep* material they had to work with. It's almost a good excuse for taking so long. Glad I got enough Riddle derbed to prompt some action though. I was tired of waiting for something to happen on G.
I seem to recall you guys CHOSE to contest our landing. You could have stayed in 55 where we did not have gates and force us to come to you. That would have given you at least another 24 hrs to bring in reinforcements and forced us to relaunch, possibly leaving some inactive people behind so the numbers would have been in your favor.

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 10:12

Malchiah wrote:
Purge wrote:No wonder it took Kraton and Saru a good solid six plus months with double the fleet to come after us. And then only after they lost hundreds of mils to ninja ops all over Gamma and could feel the balance winds blowing against them again. Look at the *beep* material they had to work with. It's almost a good excuse for taking so long. Glad I got enough Riddle derbed to prompt some action though. I was tired of waiting for something to happen on G.
I seem to recall you guys CHOSE to contest our landing. You could have stayed in 55 where we did not have gates and force us to come to you. That would have given you at least another 24 hrs to bring in reinforcements and forced us to relaunch, possibly leaving some inactive people behind so the numbers would have been in your favor.
Err what? Bring in reinforcements from where? That was pretty much every fleet worth mentioning on the server that was poke or poke allied. Any reinforcements we could maybe have scared up would have been more than matched out of the 5B additional pool you still had to draw on. Letting you land and advance up the cluster would have meant less notice and an even worse outcome. Sorry no go. We could have made you chase us around the server for a bit, with us getting weaker with every move until we eventually had to face you at even worse odds. Sorry, but once you all three decided to actually work together, there was no way to actually win. The only choices where how to die. Poke actually really died two blob crashes ago (not counting the one that just happened) simply too few players actually rebuilding against too many opponents server wide. DDOS switch just let it play out a little longer was all.

Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 11:00

Purge, mate. Your a well respected player for your many successes over at least 2 servers, but youve quit G now. Dont spoil your legacy with pointless forum posts, you wouldnt have contested if you didnt think you could win and you wouldnt have spent 4months+ sat in the 50's if you thought we could kill you whenever we wanted. So I think its time you let G go, leave it to the players who still have the drive to make something of it.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 13:00

Righteo,
Lets get on this.

First of all, Poke/ddos/ assorted members of the pokedome force.
Be quiet.
Seriously, you are acting like *beep*.
I came back because this is a start of new things in the server but you are all crying like its the end of the world.

And for the record:

WAR - Yes, we in poke did pursue you when we dropped the pact. Yes it was unfair. It wasnt because you were bad players. It was because we were trying to drop pokes pact list to keep the server more fair for everyone. Apologises for anyone who thought there was hate in it but there wasnt. I fully understand your reasoning to join DS as you did. Over all i liked WAR as a guild, but we were just trying to cut down the poke advantage over the server after major crashes. We dropped allies after each crash. One of the reasons we dropped you was because you were good allies. But remember, many of you were given the choice to join poke. Some refused, some were refused. I can understand that too.

PUB - People hatting on PUB for being a meatshield. Shut up.
Yes, PUB are a meatshield but they are a *beep* good one. They launch when asked support when asked dont cry and beg for help at every opportunity. As with WAR, they were dropped because they were good allies to poke. And surprisingly enough, have proven to be good allies to DS/RIDDLE as well.

DS - You guys have had this victory coming to you for a long time. You have been active springing back from badluck and dark planning time and time and time again. You guys deserved this victory not due to anything but your own skill.

Riddle - Same again. *beep* you guys *beep* in pokedome. Its sad. Riddle have always been a good and active guild with bad luck. They have been on the defensive because they were invaded constantly by poke after our victories. DS normally took the brunt of the fleet losses on the crashes, and with the SI/PUB gates we had, riddle was the obvious choice to attack. So they were attacked. They got good at hiding and running as thats all they could do against superior numbers when their allies were not in a state to help them.

To pokedome.
Seriously. Dont get high and mighty.

DS were "allowed" to rebuild because poke was in too crappy a shape to bother chasing them to extinction. We normally crashed a couple of guilds at a time so had crazy long rebuilds to even get our fleet back to what it was. If we didnt crash too many people, we had other more profitable targets to go after rather than stomping the guild into the ground after we won. DS rebuilt every time not because we allowed them to, but because they are a good *beep* guild. They always have been. I think maybe once maybe twice braver convinced chansey or rahab to go for other targets rather than hit DS again because braver and kraton had their little gay love thing on the side but mostly out of respect for DS and i didnt care cos i end up with no fleet after every crash so just go into sim mode until i have a little fleet back.

So it comes down to this.

DS, has finally got the victory it deserves.
Riddle, has finally got the victory and vengeance it richly deserves.
PUB, did what PUB does best, and they have always been good at it. They slowly feed one side but when the killing blow comes they are always there and ready to help ensuring victory for their allies.
WAR, again sorry if this has been misunderstood all this time, im sure i have cleared this up before.
DDoS, you guys have been on the *beep* end of things for a long time. Y'all are Jynxs :P
Poke, we had a good run guys but surely you didnt think it would go on forever? We were on top of the server for a long time, without winning solely through amount of allies and fleet. It was a crazy ride but it had to end someday.
NOM, yea we still own all of you guys :whisle:

Now everyone.
Stop being such whiny *beep*.
Its sad.

This is a chance for the server to take a new fun direction. Kraton has been kind enough (yes kind) to give a CF to the PokeDome forces even after you guys are being as homo as you are. You shouldnt be crying because PUB/RIDDLE wont CF you, but thankful that only those 2 guilds are after you and not the remaining large DS fleets as well.
Besides, its just the tradition being reversed. As i said before, Poke normally went to the 30s with PUB to attack riddle after we crashed DS. Now Riddle is going after pokedome with PUB after DS crashed us. There is a nice symmetry to it.

So, lets rebuild and have some pew pew ^_^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Return to “Gamma”