Well done DS, Riddle (not PUB)

Fizzy

Well done DS, Riddle (not PUB)

Postby Fizzy » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 22:25

Well done DS and Riddle, we will now here the terms of your surrender.

Mister Magic
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Well done DS, Riddle (not PUB)

Postby Mister Magic » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 23:40

A:[BORG] G:[=¿=] I:[$$$] M:[lol50s] N:[AUDI]
wingnut
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Delta [GOMN]
Gamma [DDOS]

Postby wingnut » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:28

Well done indeed, you played that much better than we did. Our first allocated hits went badly wrong; some complaining of lag, some falling asleep and some being generally useless.
I had no lag whatsoever, but got taken out by HC fleets that should have been gone in the first second.
Ho hum, hats off to DS. No hats off to Riddle and i'm not even putting a hat on for PUB. I'll be ninja ops for a while...derb donations greatfully accepted.

hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby hottie_parms » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 03:34

Never any love for poor, poor PUB.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:05

thats cause hottie pub rarely participates in crashes they just posture themselves like they will but then they conveniently are asleep or my favorite the "Arcained Frozen in the Headlights" affect like he does in ixion, either way hardly any pubbies ever are the front lines in a blob crash? if thats wats gooing on , i dont know its hard to tell since i of course am *cough* not in gamma

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby hottie_parms » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:18

PUB players have been in almost every major blob crash of the last couple years. I think the only exception was the one where DDoS infamously backstabbed [DS].

Myself, along with a number of other top PUB players were here on this crash. DS made up the majority of the crew, though. Riddle and PUB were secondary.

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 05:40

How big did the pile come out at?

I am Rekronoa
---- A: [A14] ---- F: [SL] ---- G: [-GTF-] ---- H: [WHY!] ----
JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JuanitoJones » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 06:14

5.3B at the end roughly

Oi, phear ze Jiddisch Jihad ye goyim.
Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 16:21

The crash would not have been won without PUB or Riddle players, every PUB player landed within 2 seconds of the allocated land time and I believe nearly all of them got their hits in.

I'm aware this concept is frowned upon in these forums, but maybe you should have a little look at the facts before posting?

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 21:16

Considering that there were at max 5 of them involved which is about the sum of their active and good players, I'd say the point about pub sucking and having absolutely no impact on anything rather than extending peoples queues, still stands.

Anyways hats off to DS. Was a fun crash solely because I got to use my sim stack to rail torvald and ginger, and got to keep the vast majority of it in the end too. Look forward to the next one.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby hottie_parms » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 23:07

SmokeytheBear wrote:Considering that there were at max 5 of them involved which is about the sum of their active and good players, I'd say the point about pub sucking and having absolutely no impact on anything rather than extending peoples queues, still stands.

Your point, as usual, is invalid. More than 5 players.

You're worse than Fox News.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 23:10

oh well i dint mean to reignite the PUB blood feud, i was just needlin arcained since i cant scout kill zhim no more in ixion :p

he never comes to the forum anyway so he wont see me gossiping about him *giggles maniacally*

anywya sounds like eeveryone had some fun

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Fri 13 Apr, 2012 18:58

hottie_parms wrote:Your point, as usual, is invalid. More than 5 players.

I lack a damn to give ya sir.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Fri 13 Apr, 2012 22:47

PUB were barely involved in the crash. Sakai hid in Vac mode in G59 in the days leading upto the crash, then pops out of vac on the day of the crash to start hitting bases in 59 while we were prepping for battle in 53. A few others were vette spamming our bases in the 30s at the exact time of the crash, generating battle reports in an attempt to create more distraction for us.

Now as I write on here, they have almost 500m on its way through the WH to the 50s (where was that during the crash?) to come and farm us when we have nothing left but Recs, FCs and Carriers to fight back with. Yes, just like the cowards we all knew they were, they have done what we expected and launched to feed on whatever DS and Riddle left behind.

Kudos to DS, at least they have done the honourable thing and agreed to a CF with us in an attempt to allow us rebuild and prevent Gamma from dying totally, which I totz respect. As for Riddle and PUB, are you really that scared to let us rebuild? We took a huge battering to fleets and morale, it will be hard enough to recover as it is and you have on average 20m more than us per person. So stop being pussies and sign a server wide pact so we can do this again in a few months, or is that what you are scared off?

DS and Riddle will always be bumbuddies, but its only a matter of time before they drop PUB and eat them lol

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby hottie_parms » Fri 13 Apr, 2012 23:22

Gonna take a break from trolling and name calling here for a second because I don't want people to quit. Yes, I'm saying that I'm so awesome at forum warrioring that people quit as a result. :paranoid:

I personally asked for a 30 day CF, but it was decided against it. I can't blame DD for the decision, nor can I blame Saru for his on behalf of Riddle. All I can say is that neither Poke, nor DDoS has been exactly respectful to PUB in recent memory. DDoS players specifically. It's perfectly evident here on the forums, despite the fact that PUB fleet averages have been fairly strong and that we've proven our loyalty to friends and allies. Sure, we don't have anything near what Poke, DS, or Riddle had, but we were right up there in 4th spot in terms of averages. STEEL consistently lags behind us in that regard.

More PUB players would have participated in the crash if they had been allowed. But only a dozen or so PUB players even knew about it for security purposes. Plus, come on, there was already a huge numerical advantage. You'd have whined if the PUB blob had come along for the crash -- and then you'd have to deal with PUB ALREADY BEING IN THE 50s instead of having to make the trip from the 30s. If it had to happen, this is the best way for Poke.

DD has already told Ralphy what PUB's intentions are in the 50s. You can run away to other SH clusters if you like, we won't be following you. Hide in VM, we won't make fun of you. But there's a lot of tension that's been built up and it's going to get released one way or another. Ideally, you'll get your fleets out of the 50s (you have plenty of notice) and all we'll have are a few profitable base hits.

Yes, it's hitting you guys while you're down. And I don't like it much. But facts are what they are. Keep your head down, rebuild against all odds, come back and spit in our face. DS had a pretty awesome comeback -- you guys can, too.

Return to “Gamma”