*Hiccup*

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

*Hiccup*

Postby SmokeytheBear » Fri 07 Dec, 2012 16:18

That's about all that can be said about Gamma in the last few months, years, whatever. I've kinda lost track in this silly addicting text based game. Yesterday was no different.

That was a cool lolbackstab ya done there DS. I'd honestly be more mad but we have done it once before to you ourselves, so imo it'd be a bit hypocritical of me to exude butthurt (though I foretell someone with the diction of a 4 year old of replying that I am doing just that). So it goes.

The difference that I see between ours and yours however, was that we did it was to shake up a stagnant server, and to get the long-standing blocs that were killing this server rearranged to make this game fun for us again and it really did for a time. Y'all did it to..well..just do it. Didn't even work that well either.

This was my first server and will always be my favorite. Built up my own acct and fleet from scratch with the help of many guildmates. Countless hours staring at the screen, setting alarms for 4am when I had a final at 730 so that I could move fleet and make launches, timing hits just right and making split second life or death (for mah spaceboats pilots atleast) decisions that got more of an adrenaline rise out of me than should ever come from a spaceboats game. So hopefully you can understand me when I say I'm not mad at these events, just disappointed. Especially coming from players who supposedly cared about the health of the server as much as we did.

So congratulations DS. Your reward is an extra month to your queues, and another year of stagnation and deletions.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
Dj range
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Gamma - STEEL
Lyra-Amigo
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: *Hiccup*

Postby Dj range » Fri 07 Dec, 2012 18:05

nicely put there :P

Teh Monkay
Guild: G. Dead Server is DEAD
I. [$$$]
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Teh Monkay » Fri 07 Dec, 2012 19:20

excellent post Smokes...The only problem is its a bit cruel to tar all of DS with the same brush.

As has been proved over and over, at least 50% of DS are simply meatshield for the LD epeen machine and as such were not only kept in the dark about the backstab but were also left out of any planning, claims and opportunity to make any credits for themselves.
Kruton and his crew (see what i did there) however filled their queues nicely with little effort or danger...as they had the people in place to back them up and take the hits if they needed it...

so i think its well done to Kruton and crew...unlucky to the rest. at least we shared the wealth of DS tears around the group rather towing people across the server to keep us safe :D

Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Fri 07 Dec, 2012 20:52

Smokey has made an intelligent post on the forums and so im going to try get involved with it now before it just turns into whineing.

When you backstabbed us (it was a much better stab than ours i will totaly agree, but its not something we at DS have ever intended to do so we dont have your skills) it resulted in a staredown lasting nearly a year, a very long boring time in which towards the end i had most of your guild pming me trying to convince me to end it. Where as now we get to play again, lots more fun imo. So dont give me the "health of the server" speech, you had 8 months of peace to regrow and do something with your accounts, now you have to do something!

If in april when we gave you the CF to let you regrow you had full prodded and done clever hits, shared profits out etc you wouldn't be in this position, but you didnt so you are. (I know some of you actually spent savings on tech instead of fleet, madness!)

In my opinion anyone who quits because they get derbed doesnt deserve any respect, even farms manage to rebuild.

---

Now I shall let the people of r34 who feel the need to cry in public go back to it, over to you monkey

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DDoS
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Fri 07 Dec, 2012 23:58

Pretending that this was anything but a premeditated backstab is utter nonsense.

Thats right Kretin we did nothing since April. Never derbed anything, no SI, PUB, or Steel fleets. What we should have been doing was chasing around the smallest of the server and then pleading with them not to quit after raping them with 50xs their fleet. Kinda like you pleading with me NOT to move my blob so you can have the fleet to finally kill PUB and or Riddle. Or how about the time you pleaded with me to eat my guild so that you could have better stats then Fenix.

[DS] Kraton Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2012-12-06 19:52:51
options were taken from me. One of your wonderfull fellows let pub know we were going to hit them when they launched on you, that put us in a difficult position. I'm afraid the only way to prevent a war on piddles terms was to pretend it was a double bluff and hit you. sorry about that but you realy need to get your spies under control.

I would appreciate it if you didnt run, only way this ends well for the server is if we get to eat well enough to double prod to counter the sim fleets

Your lying so you don't have to own up to the fact that not 30 mins before this pm you told me everything was good and that all the eonher was in tact. Then to blame Pub's simming while at the same time telling us that we've done nothing with our accounts is absolute nonsense

At the end of the day you did what you did because your greedy. What goes around comes around so I'll eat crow on this one, but call a spade a spade. Stop with the B S

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 00:07

Bit of hindsight advice for ya.

When you use PUB as a meatsheild you are meant to make sure their top fleets all get derbed and you "accidently" steal all the derbs and blame that little guild that always hangs around with you for it :paranoid:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Jetsfan
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A:[13th]

Postby Jetsfan » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 00:14

Too much serious business.

So DS doesnt have eHonour, who cares. Its a game, get on with your lives.

Once a Llama,
Always Retarded
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [DS]

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 03:13

DIE NOOOBS DIE !!! :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: <--- You see those devils on fire? Yeah it needs your tears to put the flames down waaaaaahahahahahaha

hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 05:09

All I could think of reading that post.

I can't offer much of an opinion on this whole thing beyond that.

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Bit of hindsight advice for ya.

When you use PUB as a meatsheild you are meant to make sure their top fleets all get derbed and you "accidently" steal all the derbs and blame that little guild that always hangs around with you for it :paranoid:

Yup, we were only involved as bait this time, and not even as bait that was in any actual danger. Learn to use us better, DS. :paranoid:

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 06:13

hottie_parms wrote:Image

All I could think of reading that post.

LOL +1.

VORTEX_ wrote:DIE NOOOBS DIE !!! :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: <--- You see those devils on fire? Yeah it needs your tears to put the flames down waaaaaahahahahahaha

Oh hey, there's that four year old I mentioned.

Kraton wrote:Smokey has made an intelligent post on the forums and so im going to try get involved with it now before it just turns into whineing.

When you backstabbed us (it was a much better stab than ours i will totaly agree, but its not something we at DS have ever intended to do so we dont have your skills) it resulted in a staredown lasting nearly a year, a very long boring time in which towards the end i had most of your guild pming me trying to convince me to end it. Where as now we get to play again, lots more fun imo. So dont give me the "health of the server" speech, you had 8 months of peace to regrow and do something with your accounts, now you have to do something!

If in april when we gave you the CF to let you regrow you had full prodded and done clever hits, shared profits out etc you wouldn't be in this position, but you didnt so you are. (I know some of you actually spent savings on tech instead of fleet, madness!)

In my opinion anyone who quits because they get derbed doesnt deserve any respect, even farms manage to rebuild.

---

Now I shall let the people of r34 who feel the need to cry in public go back to it, over to you monkey

You and I obviously differ on our definition of "fun". "not something we at DS have ever intended to do"? so what you tripped and hit the move button a few times and then while you were fapping over your stats had the oddest nervous twitch and hit the attack button? Must be something in the water.

Now you're going to give chase and claim that you would be killing us in some noble effort to gain an advantage and fight pub and riddle. When in reality, you never will. You'll just sit on your thumbs in the lowers, that forearm gaining more strength by the day.

Stop with the B S

Ralphy Wiggum wrote:Thats right Kretin we did nothing since April. Never derbed anything, no SI, PUB, or Steel fleets.

That's the definition of nothing now ralphy, haven't you heard?

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 06:29

SmokeytheBear : "Oh no :cry: we got backstabed by our friends. I cry :cry:"

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: LOLOL just because we killed you pokenoobs + you changed your name = we are now "friends" ???

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA :bumping: :bumping: :bumping:

:firedevil: <---- still on fire, needs more tears to put flames out.

Jetsfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jetsfan » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 07:59

VORTEX_ wrote:SmokeytheBear : "Oh no :cry: we got backstabed by our friends. I cry :cry:"

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: LOLOL just because we killed you pokenoobs + you changed your name = we are now "friends" ???

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA :bumping: :bumping: :bumping:

:firedevil: <---- still on fire, needs more tears to put flames out.

You are clueless.

There are like 3 maybe 4 "pokenoobs" in R34. Do some research and come back when you have something useful to say that isn't the ramblings of a pre-teen Mt. Dew addict off his Ritalin.

Once a Llama,
Always Retarded
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 08:30

Jetsfan wrote:You are clueless.

There are like 3 maybe 4 "pokenoobs" in R34. Do some research and come back when you have something useful to say that isn't the ramblings of a pre-teen Mt. Dew addict off his Ritalin.

You want me to spend time and research on you, why?? Do you think you are that important???

1 noob + another noob + another noob + mayber 1 more noob = all look like noobs to me! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

We turn you pokenoobs into derbs, that's as far as your importance goes. :firedevil: <--- more tears needed

Jetsfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jetsfan » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 08:41

VORTEX_ wrote:
Jetsfan wrote:You are clueless.

You want me to spend time and research on you, why?? Do you think you are that important???

1 noob + another noob + another noob + mayber 1 more noob = all look like noobs to me! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

We turn you pokenoobs into derbs, that's as far as your importance goes. :firedevil: <--- more tears needed

Man, I cant believe how cocky you guys get after derping less than a quarter of a guild who had a 2 hour notice to move. You guys must really think we're awesome if catching such a small amount of our fleet inflates your egos this much.

Once a Llama,
Always Retarded
The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Postby The Hoff » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 08:49

aww so cute, my farm kraton is big tough guy now. You must have rejoiced when your master quit the server.

Return to “Gamma”