*Hiccup*

Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Re: *Hiccup*

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Thu 13 Dec, 2012 22:14

Skill for what Kruton? Chasing around guilds with more then double their entire fleet ? Pacting the server ?

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:54

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:We won the server fair and square and was probably one of the most successful guilds in AE history but after that you won the server fair and square.
Herein lies the problem with AE in general for me. The fact that there is no real winning the server there is just who controls it. I applaud AE managemnet for the "speed server" concept but they should also consider a regular speed server that has a finite end otherwise every server could end up with the following exchange:

Pokers: We owned this server got bored and quit.
DSers: We own this server nao!
Pokers: But we owned it better then than you do now.
DSers: We own it now and what happened before means nothing.
Pokers: No you!
DSers: No you!

I may have to create an account on Gamma to see all my old guildies like Sierra and Preslien...oh wait they quit Gamma.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:03

Original Gamma 4 lyfe

Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Fri 14 Dec, 2012 13:28

maybe skill for winning any kind of crash ralphy? has a guild youve led done that apart from when you joined with poke and rage to backstab us? hmm, didnt think it had. Or maybe thats too high level, how about skill for producing 100% fleet, like your guild doesnt do? or skill for doing effecient construction, another thing most of your guild cant do?
You should have won the server when you stabbed us, your alliance had more fleet, higher averages and over 1 billion derbs to spend. 8months later we had more fleet and much higher averages. Only 2 explanations for that, either DS are one of the best if not the best AE guild ever or something is very wrong in r34.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Fri 14 Dec, 2012 14:39

Kraton wrote:maybe skill for winning any kind of crash ralphy? has a guild youve led done that apart from when you joined with poke and rage to backstab us? hmm, didnt think it had. Or maybe thats too high level, how about skill for producing 100% fleet, like your guild doesnt do? or skill for doing effecient construction, another thing most of your guild cant do?
You should have won the server when you stabbed us, your alliance had more fleet, higher averages and over 1 billion derbs to spend. 8months later we had more fleet and much higher averages. Only 2 explanations for that, either DS are one of the best if not the best AE guild ever or something is very wrong in r34.

sorry krotin , saru said to me he and his guild were the best in ae so....

and as for crash u lead and win mate.... 1? not enought to make u an ae god imo
also, love the internet e-hate u have on us lol so funny

\inbeforetortexxxxxxxxxxxshoutsgiberishhhhhhh :scared: :scared: :scared:

Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Fri 14 Dec, 2012 15:01

well saru's guild might be the best guild, they do currently have a very impressive averages.

I've only ever lost 2 crashes, one in 19 and the other when we were backstabbed in 58. Ive led a crash on 3 blobs that wanted to fight back and won them all, and ive crashed dozens of other blobs (imo a blob has to be over 200mill to count) who were either too inactive to run or recall trapped and unable to run. My point is that I dont know of any such opps ralphy has led, I think only Chansey has a better track record than me, he led less opps but he never lost a crash and thats a very impressive achievement.

I dont deal in e-hate or the sort, i deal in facts and numbers. I appeciate that is hard to understand, but im from yorkshire and we just dont get worked up over such things.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 14 Dec, 2012 23:26

DamnYankee wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:We won the server fair and square and was probably one of the most successful guilds in AE history but after that you won the server fair and square.
Herein lies the problem with AE in general for me. The fact that there is no real winning the server there is just who controls it. I applaud AE managemnet for the "speed server" concept but they should also consider a regular speed server that has a finite end otherwise every server could end up with the following exchange:

Pokers: We owned this server got bored and quit.
DSers: We own this server nao!
Pokers: But we owned it better then than you do now.
DSers: We own it now and what happened before means nothing.
Pokers: No you!
DSers: No you!

I may have to create an account on Gamma to see all my old guildies like Sierra and Preslien...oh wait they quit Gamma.
You must spread your reputation point to other users before giving to the same user.

Return to the previous page
Well i'll be damned..... yankee

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sat 15 Dec, 2012 00:30

i agree i play other games with speedservers there very fun because you have a limited amount of time to derbz the competitions. here there is no limited amount of time so the server just goes on and on and on and on and on

p.s. seldon i like your christmas word you added to your avatar, it is very holidayish.
Last edited by fendelius on Thu 20 Dec, 2012 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sat 15 Dec, 2012 15:57

fendelius wrote:p.s. seldon i like your christmas word you added to your avatar, it is very holidayish.
Thank you very much, dark zero is making them for people in TT ^_^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [DS]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 15 Dec, 2012 18:54

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
fendelius wrote:p.s. seldon i like your christmas word you added to your avatar, it is very holidayish.
Thank you very much, dark zero is making them for people in TT ^_^
I hate it I dont like it its very ugly.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 15 Dec, 2012 19:39

VORTEX_ wrote:I hate it I dont like it.
I'm sure Seldon appreciates the compliment.

The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Postby The Hoff » Mon 17 Dec, 2012 11:31

i ran quite a few ops. I don't recall you ever doing much in the time I was here kraton except simming in 09 and beating on GLAM before they merged in to you. Only thing I can think of is you blobbing on a WH and being forced to defend in 19 or lose inactives, and the ninja op you did in lower 20's. But when the server is zerged against you, you don't have a lot of opportunities to operate with impunity so our thing was zf'ing half the server and simming for 3-4 months.

If you want to wave your epeen and talk like a big boy you should try taking off the training wheels and take up the role that poke had when I was here. So dezerg. I'd like to see you earn that ego you have.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Wed 19 Dec, 2012 06:32

9 of 10 is the true shadow leader of DS.. he retains the HERO council communications with Purge and Jordache dont ya know.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha

Return to “Gamma”