*Hiccup*

Jetsfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: *Hiccup*

Postby Jetsfan » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 08:55

The Hoff wrote:aww so cute, my farm kraton is big tough guy now. You must have rejoiced when your master quit the server.
He must be so conflicted now that you're back. Should he slip back into old tendencies and be our little piggy bank again or does he keep up the tough guy act until the inevitable happens and we get them back on a short leash

Once a Llama,
Always Retarded
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [DS]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 09:49

Jetsfan wrote:
The Hoff wrote:aww so cute, my farm kraton is big tough guy now. You must have rejoiced when your master quit the server.
He must be so conflicted now that you're back. Should he slip back into old tendencies and be our little piggy bank again or does he keep up the tough guy act until the inevitable happens and we get them back on a short leash
...whatever :whisle: keep living in your little fantasy world where quitter are the real tough guys LMAO

GTFO our server :firedevil:

The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Postby The Hoff » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 09:53

it was boring beating you over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Jetsfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jetsfan » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 10:06

The Hoff wrote:it was boring beating you over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
I think you may have forgotten a few overs, it was a lot of times.

Once a Llama,
Always Retarded
VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 10:54

Jetsfan wrote:
The Hoff wrote:it was boring beating you over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
I think you may have forgotten a few overs, it was a lot of times.
It must be frustrating to see how your pokenoob guild has turned out to be the masters of running like tiny little chickens

Run you little cowards, run!! :mrgreen:

Teh Monkay
Guild: G. Dead Server is DEAD
I. [$$$]
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Teh Monkay » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 11:42

there are no Etears from me Kruton.

Im just happy that we have a reason to logg on these days. I mean, there is nothing like having 50x our fleet chasing you about to keep you on your toes. Quite how that makes us cowards im not sure?

And there is no need for flaming or propaganda on our part. Your continuous stream of transparent lies and clandestine attempts to backstab the whole server do all the work for us. Any member of DS outside your little click and every GM on gamma is now aware of just how much weight your words carry regardless of what they thought before.

As the old adage goes 'you reap what you sow' yes its our turn this time but you have put DS firmly in the firing line next time around.

LONG LIVE TEH GAMMAVERSE!!!

VORTEX_
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby VORTEX_ » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 11:57

Its amazing how many "forum warriors" come out every time they're butthurt.

The pokenoobs must have a special forum warrior brigade or something like that, they're coming out like bees from a beehive :biglaugh:

forum warrior brigade : "TO WARRRRR! LETS GO TO THE FORUM AND TYPE SOME WORDS! YEAH THAT WILL SCARE THE ENEMY AWAY!!! ARRRRGGH" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

let's see how many more will come in 3..

wingnut
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Delta [GOMN]
Gamma [DDOS]

Postby wingnut » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 12:29

That my friends, is the dictionary definition of a retard. I have a chicken that can conjure up a more eloquent argument...i'll just ask him:

"Bwaaarrkkk something about fire...bwaarrrrkk something about tears...bwaaarrkkk something about being king of something"

Looks like i was wrong. Can i get some eggs Vortex?

Teh Monkay
I. [$$$]

Postby Teh Monkay » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 12:30

we need a brigade because we dont have a Bortex to do all the facepalming for us

Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 12:43

Yay chansey is back! now someone find lucy so you can rage quit again when you realise she doesnt like you!

I jest ofc, glad you are back, maybe you can get r34 to actually do something (hitting a few random fleets that happen to land a couple of galaxies away from your blob over 8 MONTHS! does not count as doing something, im sure every other guild made a lot more hits that you did in that time)

Public applogies to pub and riddle, I needed a convinient story to convince the geniuses of r34 that we wernt coming to hit them and phantom pub and riddle fleets seemed the most risk free option.

But dont worry about all this, just focus on your tears and how everything is so unfair for you.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
wingnut
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Delta [GOMN]
Gamma [DDOS]

Postby wingnut » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 12:55

No tears here, i've been zero fleeted twice in a year without complaint. Glad to hear though that, even with your atrocious grammar, you admit greed rather than the usual codcrap that we normally have to listen to. I'm just here out of boredom and to hear the nuggets from the mind of Professor Vortex. Looking forward to his theories on quark dynamics...

Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 13:09

not greed, revenge. Now maybe we are even, so next time we derb you it'll be because we're hungry.

/I would like to point out im not in charge at DS so I can say what I like for my own personal amusement, I love watching you guys get angry at me. I would estimate around 99% of what I say to my food or on the forums is designed to get the reaction I want rather than me bothering to make sense or be honest. #WWRD

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Teh Monkay
I. [$$$]

Postby Teh Monkay » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 13:19

haha.

i must bow down to your superior borum skillz. this method of claiming any and all responses is born out of anger and that you do everything to gain eTears is genius. It certainly means you can hide from the truth and then maybe others on the server will still trust anything you or DS say lol

if i wanted to put this scenario into a picture format. Id say that Kruton is like Jabba the Hut. The evil overlord sat on his thrown, pushing his unwanted minions down a hole for his own amusement and Vortex would be the little Rodent thing sat next to him giggling insanely at everything he says and generally being a good pet .......

now leave me to my depression at the brilliance of your victory

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 19:14

VORTEX_ wrote:We turn you pokenoobs into derbs
Pretty sure that has never happened. I distinctly remember that poke was pretty much undefeated the entire server it was an actual guild.
Its like people claiming to kill WMD on delta, only happened because the majority of the leadership and playerbase quit or stopped giving a crap. Hell it wasnt even the same tag for poke in the crash earlier this year. >.>
Besides, NOM had already quit and everyone knows that Pokes success was 100% due to us ^_^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Sat 08 Dec, 2012 19:58

A couple of years ago this argument was tipped the other way. Fun to see the Gamma Forum doing something again.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR

Return to “Gamma”