so do Saru and PUB still battle in galaxy 39 like in the old

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

so do Saru and PUB still battle in galaxy 39 like in the old

Postby fendelius » Sun 27 Jan, 2013 01:56

like in the old days? and is Manny or Harry or that guy that was the true leader of UFP (not Hottie Parms supposeldy he woudl say) is he still the leader of UFP?

and wat else has changed since a year ago last winter?

I'm on a fact finding mission for the UN on server politics in gamma these days...

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Mandril
Guild: (-!-)
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: so do Saru and PUB still battle in galaxy 39 like in the

Postby Mandril » Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:16

fendelius wrote:like in the old days? and is Manny or Harry or that guy that was the true leader of UFP (not Hottie Parms supposeldy he woudl say) is he still the leader of UFP?

I'm on a fact finding mission for the UN on server politics in gamma these days...

from what i heard, Saru is just some random guy playing in his account...

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Not to mention Mandril is ma bubu ^^
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: so do Saru and PUB still battle in galaxy 39 like in the

Postby hottie_parms » Tue 29 Jan, 2013 04:13

fendelius wrote:like in the old days? and is Manny or Harry or that guy that was the true leader of UFP (not Hottie Parms supposeldy he woudl say) is he still the leader of UFP?

Well, unfortunately I took a leave from this server for a few months, and it looks like UFP collapsed without my leadership. They merged into -GTF-.

Since then, Riddle and PUB have established an uneasy peace, with DS playing the peacekeeping force in our brutal, brutal struggle. They've established a DMZ in the galaxies of G34 and G35, where no fleet, Riddle or PUB, is allowed to enter. Riddle owns the bottom part of the 30s, PUB owns the top. Every once in a while, a stray Riddle fleet roams within sniping distance of PUB and is swiftly shot, bam, right in the head. We have excellent marksmen.

Who knows when this uneasy peace will end, but thankfully we have the server's good guys (DS) here to try to make it enjoyable for all.

In other news, the remnants of Poke and DDoS/R34 have merged into STEEL. STEEL has disbanded most of their bases in G45 and relocated them into the G60 cluster, which opened when nobody was paying attention. We seriously didn't even realize it existed until PUB had a fail launch through the wormhole and half our mobiles ended up in G62 getting derbed by STEEL. Not our best point.

As for the future, we are worried that DS will get tired of the bickering and just mass quit, leaving us all to kill the server. But hopefully they'll stick with it and keep up the good fight.

Return to “Gamma”