Some kind of alpha or kappa solution for Gamma?

Mandril
Guild: (-!-)
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Some kind of alpha or kappa solution for Gamma?

Postby Mandril » Tue 04 Jun, 2013 14:41

scyther wrote:Ill come back, if i can have my old account. The guy wont respond to my pms :grumpy:
whos got your old account?

AND since no GM ever say to me, YAY, good idea man (only OBT, Mimiga, Noot, Wiggum and Smokey)

my last stupid suggestion about this server could be, that the 4 big guild, try to get 2 little guilds under their wings

DS got GTF, add one more, let him grow in the 00s/10s

PUB have WEB, RIDDLE should add them and get 1 more guild there into the 30s

STEEL got SO (growing too slow for my taste) and temp nap with SW (friends from Delta)

so, that could make WEB, GTF, SW, SO and some other 2-4 guild could grow well and make more players to play this server and make more interesting in the future.. :)

after all, the best idea is from Vortex, hat off to him..

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Not to mention Mandril is ma bubu ^^
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Wed 05 Jun, 2013 00:55

Mandril wrote:
scyther wrote:Ill come back, if i can have my old account. The guy wont respond to my pms :grumpy:

AND since no GM ever say to me, YAY, good idea man (only OBT, Mimiga, Noot, Wiggum and Smokey)

my last stupid suggestion about this server could be, that the 4 big guild, try to get 2 little guilds under their wings

DS got GTF, add one more, let him grow in the 00s/10s

PUB have WEB, RIDDLE should add them and get 1 more guild there into the 30s

STEEL got SO (growing too slow for my taste) and temp nap with SW (friends from Delta)

so, that could make WEB, GTF, SW, SO and some other 2-4 guild could grow well and make more players to play this server and make more interesting in the future.. :)

after all, the best idea is from Vortex, hat off to him..
PUB's only pact is with Riddle. We dropped the WEB pact after the DS crash. Don't think it will help, though. I mean, GTF is still one of PUB's top food items, despite their being protected by DS. And unless these little guilds get some competent and inspiring leadership, their player base will just sit and sim in squalor. They need firm leadership that can motivate their players to push their own boundaries and grow their accounts properly.

I dunno, maybe not pacting these guys, but maybe a few top players can visit around the smaller guilds, give them some advice and tips on growth, keeping their fleets alive, etc. If these quick trips actually make an impact, something more formal can be arranged.

I'm not really volunteering myself for this, I don't have time. :scared:

scyther
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: F:PIMP/RAVE
G:POKE

Postby scyther » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 05:24

Mandril wrote:

Cronus has it, yea Im looking at you Hottie.
http://faboo.org/eddie/gamma/publicPlay ... erid/33787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this guy, its quite ugly since ive left. No hits, except for getting zf'd repeatedly. Quite sad, was one of the best accounts on server when I left.

Ex Poke missing the tall grass.
Mainaccount
Banned
Banned

Postby Mainaccount » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 05:32

How pathetic. A solution has to be completely unique, Alpha is Alpha, not Gamma. Think more, copy less, be creative and unique.

I enjoy the moment I break a mans ego.-Bobby Fischer.
Our finest hour has came, and it shall come again.
BlasterBox
Guild: G: -GTF-

Postby BlasterBox » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 03:12

Why don't we all make a treaty? A huge treaty to save the server from being doomed?

1. only attack players with more than level 40
2. limit guild sizes to max 5% of the server full population
3. each guild must only have 1 ally pact at max after January 1st
4. the server will be in full NAP until January 1st

This would only work if everybody agreed and collaborated with this for a better game. I can create a more elaborated treaty if you guys needed.

G: [-GTF-]
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Thu 13 Jun, 2013 15:42

So, the server stagnation continues!

DS, in their infinite reason, has been scorned by the fact that PUB killed 5mil DS fleet and had the gall to do it over a DS base which had been hit recently.

Not being able to let this atrocity stand, DS has (to use the terms Torv used on me) "skirted the agreement" (no permaoccs, no hitting regenerating bases) between PUB and DS and has started hitting every single PUB base in the lowers, regardless of profit (or lack thereof). In retaliation, PUB does the same to DS in the 30s.

Honestly, I think it's quite petty, but I suppose DS being top dog means they can do whatever they want. They did win the server, after all! Let's go ahead and make things more interesting by adding an element of personal hatred and stupid grudges! That's exciting!

Oh wait.

Gorfmid
Guild: DS & Fat

Postby Gorfmid » Thu 13 Jun, 2013 18:18

This is stupid. Lets just rephrase this in a way that reads a little easier. Lets let farms grow their crops in peace.

BlasterBox wrote:Why don't we all make a treaty? A huge treaty to save the server from being doomed?

1. only attack players with more than level 40
2. limit guild sizes to max 5% of the server full population
3. each guild must only have 1 ally pact at max after January 1st
4. the server will be in full NAP until January 1st

This would only work if everybody agreed and collaborated with this for a better game. I can create a more elaborated treaty if you guys needed.

Return to “Gamma”