Reverend Redrum
Guild: STEEL
WTF?
Galaxy: Nova

Re: End of an Era

Postby Reverend Redrum » Thu 02 Apr, 2015 06:39

Gorfmid wrote:
Reverend Redrum wrote:
Gorfmid wrote:It was fun, you guys had a great effort. You all might have won if your leader (empires) and redrum hadn't run. But hey, at least they saved their ships.
Can't run from someplace I never was to begin with...You guys keep havin' fun with that rhetoric... :bleh:

kind of makes my point for me. your active, yet you left your guild mates out to dry.
Yup...You've got me pegged...This is why my guildmates are butthurt...Oh..Wait...It's DS that's butthurt...90 mil+ DS fleet killed and 33 mil+ in pillages from DS since the crash...Keep trollin'...I'm sure there's some minnow's that'll take yer bait... :biglaugh:

- Real Ninjas drive Corvettes...
- When cooked in the Holy Mushroom Cloud, you all taste like chicken...
Kraton
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DS, LOVE

Postby Kraton » Fri 03 Apr, 2015 11:33

You do realise how tiny 90million DS fleet is yeah? youve managed to kill under 2 days prod in 3 months, definatly worth losing the crash for that pay day! * slow clap *

Hasta La Victoria Siempre
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Wed 08 Apr, 2015 04:01

I wanted to post something about the previous posts but I am kind of speechless. Anyways the server died when fendi quit it.

Gamma still the best server I have played. Good news though is on Quantum I still get to blame Seldon!

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.

Return to “Gamma”