AE cancels their other game,,,,

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
The_Desert_Fox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: 13th AA Heiho WMD CFF FTW RED

AE cancels their other game,,,,

Postby The_Desert_Fox » Mon 06 Mar, 2017 03:28

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/astro-legends-space-shooter-mmo-rpg-game#/

€0 EUR raised by 0 backers , 0% of €20,000 , 17 days left

Campaign Suspension

We have launched this crowdfunding campaign as we are a very small team, and we needed to hire 1 or 2 extra persons to work on the project.

The campaign support was lower than we expected. We have decided now to suspend the campaign, as the logistics to fulfill the campaign will be probably higher than the net funds received. We will continue working in this game with total dedication, and still aiming for a great game! We may launch a new crowdfunding campaign later on or some other alternative if we find it appropriate.

We will refund those that have contribute to this campaign. Thank you for the support!

Hopefully that might encourage them to take a serious look at what the AE community wants for THIS game -and deliver some adjustments/features we have been asking for. AFTER ALL, they asked us, the players of this game, to give them money to fund a different game -why would we do that when they ignore our suggestions and make no improvements to this game.

There are lots of good ideas. Pick a few, survey the players ingame, implement some improvements,

FYI, one improvement you can make to AE that will solve alot of your problems, give us a micro payment system to buy in game creds. I am sure players who get fleet zero'd in combat would appreciate having the option to buy 1m gold for €1, even if it is limited to once per day/week/month.

Dominion wrote:And TDF made a lot of DS's that he sent on thousand hour trips while claiming to be jesus at AE.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: AE cancels their other game,,,,

Postby Wlerin » Mon 06 Mar, 2017 05:55

-1 for misleading title

Cancelling the crowdfunding campaign does not mean they cancelled the game.

Oudinot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Vice-leader,DOOM
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Oudinot » Mon 06 Mar, 2017 17:02

I have found it hard to agree with you sometimes over the last 10 years, Desert Fox.
But I am in total agreement with you here. Very well said, Sir.
Actually, any of us who still commit to ceti 10 years later clearly love the game- I personally admire the players who endlessly take beatings but still play...dare I say it, the mojo/bsmf players. I'd personally donate $100 to 100 of them (ie $1 each) to give each of them a million credits.

atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 03:30

only on 1.5 servers older than 6 months.

ever been on a dev server. :neutral2: I have paid for one. :eh: :wink: :dance: :eh: /agreed :paranoid:

Sigma Barn teh come back kid. :whisle: :think: . :clap:
Death Smurf
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Death Smurf » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 13:10

Oudinot wrote:I have found it hard to agree with you sometimes over the last 10 years, Desert Fox.
But I am in total agreement with you here. Very well said, Sir.
Actually, any of us who still commit to ceti 10 years later clearly love the game- I personally admire the players who endlessly take beatings but still play...dare I say it, the mojo/bsmf players. I'd personally donate $100 to 100 of them (ie $1 each) to give each of them a million credits.

Yep, we need to research more tech ! :D

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Years
* Has received a death threat about AE (so pleased)
Logans Run
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 03:12

Sounds like AE has got a bridge it wants to sell. Yeah i know that business well.
Good post..but your suggestion of a game improvement is..under par. (Should be down the list more)
Still, +1

Stuck in a Quantum reality

Return to “Feedback”