Point of the situation

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
NocturnalOmega

Re: Point of the situation

Postby NocturnalOmega » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 05:47

IrishEyes wrote:KEY TIP

If you ever manage to bring out a new game, listen to your community, make updates add extras, you ruined ae by simply not listening to all the people who played it, that is the reason you had decreased members, it was never about the game losing people '' just due to time''.
It is because you didn't take any advice from anyone.

+1

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 13:38

IrishEyes wrote:KEY TIP

If you ever manage to bring out a new game, listen to your community, make updates add extras, you ruined ae by simply not listening to all the people who played it, that is the reason you had decreased members, it was never about the game losing people '' just due to time''.
It is because you didn't take any advice from anyone.

By the time astro legends releases ( sometime in 2021)
it will be a waste of time lol

Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Karsus » Thu 10 Aug, 2017 20:09

The playerbase keeps decreasing because you don't update the game and because there's not decent marketting happening. I don't mean feature updates but usability updates like decent mobile experience, HTTPS support (seriously! make this a priority). You also need to focus on the marketing side of things.

As far as I 'm concerned the game is complete (or complete enough). But the game experience is sorely lacking.

Tears spread my creep!
Fateless

Postby Fateless » Sun 24 Sep, 2017 12:29

Hi Wizard,

AE is a great game!! Layout, graphics, etc. and it is a game that leaves lots of space for imagination! Because of the straight forward set up.
Looking at A Legends, it looks like a really good game and i am eager to play it!
So i think its great the new game you re making and for sure will be able to attract many more players, But please must keep the real legend ( AE ) alive and revived. AE allows one to play with less time commitment and still have great fun. And like i said, it leaves more space for imagination!!!
:)

Thx

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 12:14

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “Feedback”