mods is there anyway i can get PMs so we can do this privately

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

mods is there anyway i can get PMs so we can do this privately

Postby atom man » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 16:24

12 spam posts about this now, had original permission to keep one off game and one role play thread alive as long as i could, all i have to do is change a smile :biglaugh: :boohoo: every 30 days and i could reach 2,000 past and present AE compaions

and Mods they keep trolling because it keeps getting deleted. :think: :naughty:

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
I follow the rules, if we rule. :eh:
Richelieu
Global Moderator

Re: mods is there anyway i can get PMs so we can do this privately

Postby Richelieu » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 16:39

We have PM's, AM..

Just you aren't apparently wanting to talk in PM's

(and as i was doing that snapshot, I realized my mailbox was almost full ... so time for some deletions)

and Mods they keep trolling because it keeps getting deleted

And it's not trolling. It's forum moderation.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!
Chesterton
Global Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 17:50

atom man wrote:12 spam posts about this now, had original permission to keep one off game and one role play thread alive as long as i could, all i have to do is change a smile :biglaugh: :boohoo: every 30 days and i could reach 2,000 past and present AE compaions

Bumping threads, posting nothing but smilies, and nonsensical posts that have no substance (i.e. all of your posts) are spam, and spam is prohibited. Be glad they just get moved to Trash Talk instead of deleted entirely.

Richelieu wrote:We have PM's, AM..

He may not be able to reply.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 20:02

Chesterton wrote:
atom man wrote:12 spam posts about this now, had original permission to keep one off game and one role play thread alive as long as i could, all i have to do is change a smile :biglaugh: :boohoo: every 30 days and i could reach 2,000 past and present AE compaions

Bumping threads, posting nothing but smilies, and nonsensical posts that have no substance (i.e. all of your posts) are spam, and spam is prohibited. Be glad they just get moved to Trash Talk instead of deleted entirely.

Richelieu wrote:We have PM's, AM..

He may not be able to reply.

but by off game mod and role play was allowed one thread in each to do as i please, if i don`t complete it as one post people who don`t visit often will not get the whole picture, I should keep these two threads alive for the rest of my estimated remaining AE life span!!!
and i was refering to freddy choppin trolling me to update my signature, singling him out saying gold member with 20 rep insulting me!!!
he was lulz its 33 rep now....

if this had happened over a week and a half you would all remember! but this has taken 3 months.
chester new platform or Gibberish, no pms.....\but according to your screen shot for the third time, i see a icon like locked thread where new PM is.......................................................................................................
to busy to screen shoot. had game admins from a pot based fb game help out, took control of my computer showed me how to scree shot, named daily gift after something i said on our Global chat!!! 1.2 million stoners were like wtf.....
moving today!!!!
spam telling you what i got at the dispensary every time i try something new, 19 days strait on guild boards in last two weeks, gained a JR LS role in my Jade guild mostly for my spam????
i know the proper board for STUFF GTFO and STFU, autistic not incapable.
me an Wizard need contact, wish to, use source code for a private universe... :whisle:
Morrigan D.o.D accepted me back into my Fenix guild 150 times in one week...
then i was new to thy internet.....
every personal Wayne post has been a test of and a form of personal communications......
I bumped my thread once in 3 months GTFO!!!!!new content for my percieved 2 rabid readers....
give instructions to readers to follow, trolls get it and had started the process of letting me finish my first draft???
:grumpy:

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
I follow the rules, if we rule. :eh:
Richelieu
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 03:05

i know the proper board for STUFF GTFO and STFU, autistic not incapable.

Then if you know where spam posting is meant to go (as in not all over the forums), then what are are intending to do is spam all forum subjects with intent rather than leeway. So we should just cite you as a spammer and issue you with warnings?

In reference to the moderator of the roleplay area, there isn't one specifically.

Are you sure you are not confusing forums? I doubt that Sobek would allow you to spam and not notify any of us via the private moderator forums.

As you are on FB, perhaps doing what I suggested via private message. Create your own secret group, that you yourself moderate and admin. Then you can put all this information you want people to see (doctor, nurse, sister, etc) and it will be clear from any additional messages should you need to print it out.

Failing that, have you considered a pastebin account? Or uploading onto Google Documents (if you have a gmail address)? There are so many other possibilities than posting this stuff all over the AE forums, and thus constituting as spam.

I asked Pasternak to check your account for private messaging and he said that "it should work".

In reference to the AE Source Code, that is Copyrighted and not Open Source. I refer you to the Terms of Use that cites, "Any attempt to access our servers, protected or coded data, any hacking, is forbidden. Decompilation or reverse engineering of our game is also forbidden.". (So that would be a no for Wizard letting you have access)

rest of my estimated remaining AE life span!!!

Not happening.

But to circle back to my original point, you have stated you know where you should post and where not to post, so therefore we can now suspend any leeway that we had given you in the past. Thank you for making that clarification.

So if you continue to make these nonsensical posts that we regard as spam, your "AE forum lifespan" will be a short one, as you will have repeated 30 day vacations :D

1st warning...
2nd warning
3rd warning *account suspended*

Rinse/repeat

Subject: CLOSED

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “Feedback”