Latest game change is a joke

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
sinfulpride
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Ucorp]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Latest game change is a joke

Postby sinfulpride » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 01:59

Halo wrote:You cant be serious. My dream update happens years after I quit. I hate all you Portuguese.

IP if you still play and read this please know I would of caught your *beep* that time in the teens with this update lol.

LMAO

Tessa. wrote:sinfulpride is an awesome player aswell
Whis
Global Moderator

Postby Whis » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 05:00

Halo wrote:You cant be serious. My dream update happens years after I quit. I hate all you Portuguese.

IP if you still play and read this please know I would of caught your *beep* that time in the teens with this update lol.

AE is always here, waiting to suck you back in...

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 05:40

Whis wrote:

AE is always here, waiting to suck you back in...

While that is technically correct it is impossible to pick up where you left off. I understand why it's like that but it's one unfortunate reality in the game.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Ice Pick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ice Pick » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 18:46

Woulda coulda shoulda don't get nothing done :lol:

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Rajam » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 20:47

Ice Pick wrote:

Woulda coulda shoulda don't get nothing done :lol:

Took you long enough, inacto!!!

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Ice Pick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ice Pick » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 22:09

Friday was tequila night

Robo

Postby Robo » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 17:17

the latest change will likely drive even more novice players and small guilds out -and that is no joke....

Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]

Postby Philosopher Cody » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 13:21

I doubt novice players and small guilds will leave as the latest scouting changes are leveling the playing field. Before people where cheating, now everyone is going to have access to the same tools. Once Wizard gets the guild wide sharing of information implemented things will be at a good spot.

Also on a side note to the Mods, please Lock this thread. It has run its due course. Thanks.

Robo

Postby Robo » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 14:01

They will have access to the same type of info but which can actually use it ? In an older server the smaller player has already been beaten down is probably partially or fully occupied and has little fleet. This "feature" will make it even easier (as not all larger more experienced player used GF) for the bigs to hunt down fleets -no where to hide -even the laziest can easily scout.
Its already happening.....
Not saying its bad just pointing out that it does nothing to counter the perma occ crowd just makes it easier for them.

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 16:30

Philosopher Cody wrote:Also on a side note to the Mods, please Lock this thread. It has run its due course. Thanks.

LOCKED - as per request

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “Feedback”