Auto Scout Information has to be sharable guild wise

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]
Galaxy: Alpha

Auto Scout Information has to be sharable guild wise

Postby Philosopher Cody » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 19:42

It has been going on for a few months now with the scouting information not being easily sharable. So the auto scouting is more or less meaningless for me and useless. The inability to share the information easily and fast with my fellow guild mates makes the tool insufficient.

Sure I can get all of the information myself, but in order to share it, I have to use a separate website because the info is too big to be copied and pasted onto the in game boards. This is a vast hindrance to making the tool excellent.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Re: Auto Scout Information has to be sharable guild wise

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 14:22

Philosopher Cody wrote:It has been going on for a few months now with the scouting information not being easily sharable. So the auto scouting is more or less meaningless for me and useless. The inability to share the information easily and fast with my fellow guild mates makes the tool insufficient.

Sure I can get all of the information myself, but in order to share it, I have to use a separate website because the info is too big to be copied and pasted onto the in game boards. This is a vast hindrance to making the tool excellent.

See http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=125140&p=2280071#p2280071

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Wizard
Game & Development Director
Game & Development Director

Postby Wizard » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 15:59

Working on this at the moment. I should have news soon, probably during the next week.

Wizard
Astro Empires Administration
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]

Postby Philosopher Cody » Wed 11 Apr, 2018 15:20

Wizard wrote:Working on this at the moment. I should have news soon, probably during the next week.

Thanks for the update. I saw that other post from you but that was over a mouth ago so I was not sure if it was still in the works. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.

Return to “Feedback”