New feature: Top JGs..

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

New feature: Top JGs..

Postby Logans Run » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 17:10

[quote=Logans Run]
I think wizards "top jgs" feature is WAY lacking. Should have it by galaxy..then maybe top 10 or 20 per galaxy.
..should i *beep* at him on borums? ..maybe someone else already did.
[/quote]
This ^ :snooty:

Edit:
Also how about the ability to switch between guilds to see those? (Enemy jgs)
If your gonna compete with the REAL gf, gotta do better.
So im not a total johnson, good job overall thou, Wiz. We like the effort. The auto scout is pretty great. I never liked using gf..too complex for this simpleton.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: New feature: Top JGs..

Postby Rajam » Mon 30 Apr, 2018 19:23

Would be nice to have an option to see the closest guild gate to your current location.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Tue 01 May, 2018 00:47

Rajam wrote:Would be nice to have an option to see the closest guild gate to your current location.

Agree. Thats what i WAS looking for when i first checked the new feature out. ..a way to get home quick.
I'd take that over anything else.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]

Postby Philosopher Cody » Tue 01 May, 2018 13:14

I suppose there would need to be a drop down selection then. For example, you choose the galaxy you want and then a list of all of the jumpgates in that galaxy are shown. A more detailed example, would be you select A79 and then you get a list of jumpgates from highest level to lowest level.

Or a different way is when you want to move your fleet. In the move screen it could show the closest guild jumpgate to your location.

Regardless I still at least like the seeing all of the top 3 jumpgates per galaxy on that report. Most guilds had a member whose job was to upkeep that list on one of the boards and now that is not necessary anymore which is very nice.

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Tue 01 May, 2018 15:53

I'm not saying to replace the top jump gates report.

There are many ways to get a report for the closest guild gate. On the planet screen or on the fleet move page are two of my first thoughts.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!

Return to “Feedback”