Taking your latest change one step forward and address level protection

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]
Galaxy: Alpha

Taking your latest change one step forward and address level protection

Postby Philosopher Cody » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 18:27

I think the latest changes have been a step in the right direction. But I think Wizard can tackle two birds with one stone here. How about revamping the level protection system? I think a level protection system overhaul would solve the following problems:
1. Abuse of level 30 play where players go above level 30 for a very short period of time to only make an attack and fall back under.
2. Prevent bullying in the server and give new players more of a chance. How about something that stops people from being able to dominate others.

I am not going to propose any specific features or requests here. Just saying that Wizard could expand upon the latest feature and make the game even better. People should not be able to stay below level 30 in the game, and likewise players that are level 130 should not really be allowed to occupy players that are only level 40. Make people pick fights with people roughly the same size as them.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Re: Taking your latest change one step forward and address level protection

Postby SEWI » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 00:55

if we dont have the few bullies left to fight it would become boring....even for me...LOL

there cant be possible any level 30 abuse....as its way to self limiting on the long run.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Feedback”